GTA 5 All But Confirmed For WiiU

#71endoflevelbossPosted 12/16/2012 1:41:19 PM
GTA5 would look dramatically better on Wii U I'm sure.
#72jmichaelbpPosted 12/16/2012 1:41:40 PM
Linetrix posted...
Go on icecream, we can keep this up ALL day.

I think she's in love with you, man. I noticed her posts don't have that RAGE tone when replying to you.

Awww hell naw, my little sister doesn't like ice creams from dunwitch.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#73Xcalibur02Posted 12/16/2012 1:42:24 PM
Last I checked all the Sonic games to appear on Nintendo consoles the past couple of years have sold like crap.

So misinformed. Sonic games regularly sell better on Nintendo consoles.
---
Grammar: The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****
#74DTY3Posted 12/16/2012 1:43:02 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
sonicfanaticjtb posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...

Games cost money, Nintendo users, historically, don't purchase 3rd party games. So they don't get most of them.

Sonic, Ace Attorney, Monster Hunter.

Just sayin'.

Monster Hunter sold well on the 3DS, not a console but yes. Ace Attorney never sold well actually. Dunno about Sonic

Sonic Colors (Wii exclusive) is one of the best selling Sonic games. The PS360 games (Unleashed, 06, Generations) didn't sell nearly as much.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#75Banjo2553Posted 12/16/2012 1:45:05 PM
SubZeroChief23 posted...
Banjo2553 posted...
libatako posted...
Reassurance topic .....

I enjoy it when Nintendo zealots get their dreams squashed.... I mean go ahead be nonchlant and brush it off.....the truth will eventually be like a shotty up the butt to you... Then we can all hear about how you all never really wanted / liked it anyway... Typical Nintendo fan

And what to say about the guys who think Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3 is confirmed for PS3/360 just because of one random listing on a website...?

lol at trying to compare a garbage game like Ninja Gaiden 3 to the biggest game of the gen GTA 5.

Your point is irrelevant. I'm talking about the circumstance.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#76maximumbarmagePosted 12/16/2012 1:47:10 PM
Xcalibur02 posted...
Last I checked all the Sonic games to appear on Nintendo consoles the past couple of years have sold like crap.

Sonic All Star racing Transformed looks to be selling pretty bad on Wii U, so clearly not.
---
"Maybe it would be quicker to list the Wii U multiplatform titles that AREN'T vastly inferior ports..." - SimeonSays
#77BuretsuPosted 12/16/2012 1:50:19 PM
maximumbarmage posted...
Xcalibur02 posted...

Sonic All Star racing Transformed looks to be selling pretty bad on Wii U, so clearly not.

They're about equal, with Wii U selling better in the US and the other two selling better in Europe.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#78HungoverHero777Posted 12/16/2012 1:51:20 PM
maximumbarmage posted...
Xcalibur02 posted...

Lol, that's not even a "Sonic" game. It's more like Sega Kart.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 11 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#79maximumbarmagePosted 12/16/2012 1:53:08 PM
Buretsu posted...
maximumbarmage posted...
Xcalibur02 posted...

They're about equal, with Wii U selling better in the US and the other two selling better in Europe.

PS3 and 360 versions are ahead by a pretty wide percentage margin from what I can see.
---
"Maybe it would be quicker to list the Wii U multiplatform titles that AREN'T vastly inferior ports..." - SimeonSays
#80BuretsuPosted 12/16/2012 1:55:52 PM
maximumbarmage posted...
Buretsu posted...
maximumbarmage posted...
Xcalibur02 posted...

PS3 and 360 versions are ahead by a pretty wide percentage margin from what I can see.

Really? Where are you seeing that?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit