GTA 5 All But Confirmed For WiiU

#91BuretsuPosted 12/16/2012 2:38:37 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Hopefully your friends are not as insecure about their game buying choices as you are.

Hopefully your imaginary friends don't try changing the subject so often.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#92Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/16/2012 2:48:45 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Hopefully your friends are not as insecure about their game buying choices as you are.

How did I change the subject? You clearly brought up your friends...
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#93DTY3Posted 12/16/2012 3:10:47 PM
Wild Spinda appeared.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#94Panner(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 3:13:17 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Lol, things like this happen all the time and end up false.

I guess NGS3 will probably end up being false, right?

Except that has more credence to it based on a developer interview...

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/11/12/team-ninja-on-developing-for-wii-u-bringing-qte-free-ninja-gaiden-3-to-ps3-360/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+siliconera%2FMkOc+%28Siliconera%29

Unfortunately icecreamdunwich, thats still not confirmation that its coming to other consoles. They just said that they are looking at the possibility.
They even said they were looking at other ways which are possible DLC, which would mean its not a releasing the game on other systems.
---
I'm gonna shove it, and love it, and dance around above it
#95darkjedilinkPosted 12/16/2012 3:16:12 PM
Panner posted...

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/11/12/team-ninja-on-developing-for-wii-u-bringing-qte-free-ninja-gaiden-3-to-ps3-360/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+siliconera%2FMkOc+%28Siliconera%29

Unfortunately icecreamdunwich, thats still not confirmation that its coming to other consoles. They just said that they are looking at the possibility.
They even said they were looking at other ways which are possible DLC, which would mean its not a releasing the game on other systems.

Just like Rockstar was "looking at the possibility" of a Wii U version of GTA5?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#96Panner(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 3:20:54 PM
darkjedilink posted...
Panner posted...

Just like Rockstar was "looking at the possibility" of a Wii U version of GTA5?

I never said that GTA 5 is coming to the WiiU.
---
I'm gonna shove it, and love it, and dance around above it
#97BuretsuPosted 12/16/2012 3:30:52 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

How did I change the subject? You clearly brought up your friends...

The subject was the demographic of Sonic fans, not 'game buying choices'.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#98LUlGIPosted 12/16/2012 3:35:43 PM
Sonic Colors (Wii exclusive) is one of the best selling Sonic games. The PS360 games (Unleashed, 06, Generations) didn't sell nearly as much.

Wasn't Sonic Generations like the most preordered/bought Sonic games since the Genesis days?
#99JuanZoloPosted 12/16/2012 3:38:48 PM
I remember reading in the game informer cover story that they were trying to figure out ways to use technology from an, "currently unreleased console". I assumed they were talking about the wiiU. They even said they were excited about the possibilities that this new console presents them.

I strongly believe GTAV will have a wiiU release.
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#100TrueBlue91Posted 12/16/2012 3:39:15 PM
LUlGI posted...
Sonic Colors (Wii exclusive) is one of the best selling Sonic games. The PS360 games (Unleashed, 06, Generations) didn't sell nearly as much.

Wasn't Sonic Generations like the most preordered/bought Sonic games since the Genesis days?

Most preorders ever.
Also, Sonic didn't get too many games that weren't on Nintendo consoles anyway.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me