For a day, you run Nintendo!

#111bigdaddydmacPosted 12/16/2012 7:54:26 PM
In all seriousness I hate Nintendo's hardware, nothing has impressed me with their "next gen" unveilings since the N64. That said if I could run Nintendo for one day I would do one thing: whatever it takes to pry the rights to Megaman from Capcom. Money, extortion, whatever it takes. I do believe Nintendo would do right for the series.
---
psn:BigDaddyD-Mac
"Before society can move forward, we all must agree upon the rules! Now Kneel!" -Galvatron
#112midgarPosted 12/16/2012 7:58:17 PM
midgar posted...
1)Sellout to Sony to become their 1st party IP monkey.
2) Troll GFaqs for nothing short of an eternity.
3)Feast on your tears and live forever.

That, or just buy Capcom and Sega.

Lol. And to the people who said they would make it got third party and stop making home consoles, those are counter-productive. You cannot do that.

Honestly, if that happened, I'd make the tablet an optional package, with an alternative Wii U bundle with a DS3 and a 500GB HD
with the savings. On top of that, I'd integrate PSN's online with Wii U and create cross platform play and work a deal to also have it
capable of emulating Android OS, which could also play mobile games on both TV and tablet. In addition, a new tablet would be
released that can on top of being a controller, store Android based games on a micro SD card and be played on the go to make the
Wii U tablet a mobile gaming device. Also, handheld Sony IPs would then appear on Wii U and Smash Bros Battle Royale is born..

No PS4 until the Wii U had run it's course (saving millions), after which the next system would have both companies IPs and be
capable of emulating Android OS out of the box. The next controller would be three pieces. Imagine a DS3 cut in half down the
center with a tablet in the middle. If you want to play only with a controller, take it apart and simply attach the two DS3 halves without
the tablet in the middle. Also, both sides of the controller portion would have motion capabilities, and could be used separated (move).

Every meaningful controller in one box. Casual (mobile gamers) and hardcore audiences catered to. Paradise.
---
"The key to happiness is disinterest mingled with mild contempt."
Better living through apathy. If you're into that sort of thing.
#113JustThrowMoneyPosted 12/16/2012 8:09:59 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Fire employees (You cannot fire Iwata, Miyamoto or Reggie)

Don't ruin my fun! XD

Anyway, I'd make a proper 2D Metroid game for the 3DS. I want to play a new 2D Metroid sooooooo badly :(
---
Proud to be EPic.
"Vector calculus!" --Dive, Divekick
#114X195Posted 12/16/2012 8:27:59 PM
I would contact Sony and arrange for a multi-console exclusives cross-over, deciding on who would develop it with a coin flip or something similar.
---
Call me Mega, Megaman, X, or any variation/combination of the previously stated names.
Official Liu Kang of the PS3 Mortal Kombat board.
#115Braver_Angel_70Posted 12/16/2012 8:37:33 PM
1.) Buy Mega Man IP from Capcom, if can't buy just one IP buy ALL of Capcom.
2.) Buy RARE IP's back (Banjo Kazooie, Conker)

Hope they can figure out the rest.
---
DaLagga"consoles were their own unique thing, these days, they're essentially just really low end PC's with child locks.No wonder they're in decline."
#116SaaaayWhaaaaaaaPosted 12/16/2012 8:43:00 PM
I'm the damn guy who runs Nintendo, I'll fire whoever I damn please, and it's Miyamoto and Iwata.

Then I'd go make deals with Rockstar, Bethesda, CryTek, and Sega, most likely to buy Sega, and get games from R*, Beth, and CT.

Then I'd sell the Star Fox IP to microsoft, and buy Banjo Kazooie. Because let's be honest, star fox is not as good as people claim it is.

Then I would hire a team to start porting GameCube games to the Wii U VC.

Long day, huh?
#117darkjedilinkPosted 12/16/2012 8:50:29 PM
SaaaayWhaaaaaaa posted...
I'm the damn guy who runs Nintendo, I'll fire whoever I damn please, and it's Miyamoto and Iwata.

Then I'd go make deals with Rockstar, Bethesda, CryTek, and Sega, most likely to buy Sega, and get games from R*, Beth, and CT.

Then I'd sell the Star Fox IP to microsoft, and buy Banjo Kazooie. Because let's be honest, star fox is not as good as people claim it is.

Then I would hire a team to start porting GameCube games to the Wii U VC.

Long day, huh?

You honestly think Banjo Kazooie is better than StarFox?

Troll confirmed.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#118CapeMikePosted 12/16/2012 9:16:14 PM
Top of -my- list?

I've heard the fans' calls for it, so Animal Crossing: New Leaf gets shoved to priority #1 on the 3DS...everything else takes a back seat until AC:NL is ready to roll.

Merge all the DSi regional shops into one unified network; this would, in addition to every region having -potential- access to every title, make it possible for one region's DSiWare titles to be ported to another region's 3DS.

...and that 2nd one just -might- have something to do with me having a New Zealand DSi(received while I lived there for 2 years), and an American 3DS...and not being able to transfer games from the former to the latter.... <_<;;
---
Pokemon White FC: 5071 3347 8384
#119Pro_TacticianPosted 12/16/2012 9:28:38 PM
None of that. I'd just throw a majority of the games locked over in Japan to 'Murica. == Still waiting on you, Pandora's Tower.
#120Lord_KagatoPosted 12/16/2012 9:35:23 PM
Command 1: Make a mario game where Bowser is actually a HARD final boss... and you do physically fight him. No chase sequences or glorified platforming. It's a battle and Bowser is hard.

Command 2: Zelda Turn-based RPG.
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Megaman Legends 2