For a day, you run Nintendo!

#151darkjedilinkPosted 12/17/2012 6:28:56 AM
Chocobo115 posted...
I donate all IPs to Sony
Sell all 1st & 2nd party studios that are worth anything to Sony for a symbolic sum of 20$.
Suck up all the money and put them on my bank account
then I'm out

Unexpected eh?

Sony doesn't have 20 bucks to buy it all...
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#152HungoverHero777Posted 12/17/2012 6:57:47 AM
louis2828 posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
Probably something involving reviving Crash, Banjo, and Conker. What can I say? I love platformers.

banjo/killer instinct belongs to micro$oft so that wont b possible...crash might b up for grabs tho...

Simple: buy the IPs.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 11 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#153excitebike64Posted 12/17/2012 8:54:35 AM
I would force Earthbound (Mother 2) to have the necessary edits to re-release the game.
I would release the original Mother game, and everything else Mother to the Western market.

Then to top it off, I would fund a massive budget for a new Earthbound game for the Wii U. To promote the game, have Ness or some other character cameo in other Nintendo franchise games - besides just Smash Bros.
#154k925457Posted 12/17/2012 8:56:11 AM
buy back rare make banjo threeie let it rain money.
#155CyricsServantPosted 12/17/2012 9:01:05 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
In this hypothetical you have one work day to make things happen in NoJ.

You are allowed to:
Fire employees (You cannot fire Iwata, Miyamoto or Reggie)
Purchase IPs
Purchase Subsidiaries
Develop one game
Sell IPs
Sell Subsidiaries
Create a Nintendo Direct

You may only do productive things, no destroying property or slandering competition.

Choose two things here and tell us what you would command Nintendo to do!

I would have Reggie demoted to office jester and pay him minimum wage. This would be a positive thing, in my eyes.

I would also develop a new IP; probably an action adventure franchise to rival Zelda.
#156Fierce_Deity777Posted 12/17/2012 9:18:57 AM(edited)
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Purchase IPs

Purchase all the IPs!

Let there be an IP monopoly!

Seriously, though? Figure out a way to get the Mother series released outside of Japan. Without butchering the games. Probably through a lot of licensing.
---
R - Official Slowpoketail Vendor
Official Mawile of the Pokemon Black/White 2 Boards.
#157ARsignal11Posted 12/17/2012 9:32:05 AM
1.) Have Retro Studies work on the next Zelda game.
2.) As others have said, purchase Capcom.
#158sejan12Posted 12/17/2012 9:36:21 AM
I'd buy Sega and Capcom

Imagine a world in which Nintendo owns Mario, Sonic, and Mega Man
#159slayer_titan88Posted 12/17/2012 12:02:04 PM
ignoring the limits TC stated I would license every single IP out to western studios and have them make reboots of all the franchises, and put the internal studios to work making new IP (Looooong Overdue)

I'd also go to valve, beg them to put steam on wii U no matter what sort of concessions I had to make and leave them in charge of online functionality.

oh and Battalion wars 3 would be developed by insomniac
---
Proud PSWII60 owner and I love all 3....having said that I do love fanning fanboy flames and occasionally throwing gasoline onto said flames....just sayin
#160excitebike64Posted 12/17/2012 12:05:31 PM
slayer_titan88 posted...
ignoring the limits TC stated I would license every single IP out to western studios and have them make reboots of all the franchises, and put the internal studios to work making new IP (Looooong Overdue)

I'd also go to valve, beg them to put steam on wii U no matter what sort of concessions I had to make and leave them in charge of online functionality.

oh and Battalion wars 3 would be developed by insomniac

So glad you're not in charge. Might as well say you'd sell Nintendo to Valve. Same difference.