For a day, you run Nintendo!

#51kuragari1anonlyPosted 12/16/2012 4:05:22 PM
From: darkjedilink | Posted: 12/16/2012 6:58:25 PM | #050
Actually, you could have just said "utterly destroy Nintendo from the inside."

From: P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N | Posted: 12/16/2012 5:05:52 PM | #001
You may only do productive things, no destroying property or slandering competition.

---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#52MarioFanaticXVPosted 12/16/2012 4:07:44 PM(edited)
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Fire employees (You cannot fire Iwata, Miyamoto or Reggie)

Blast it...

Anyways, start production on Star Tropics 3 for the 3DS, and buy Rockman/Mega Man and Onimusha (not like Capcom is doing anything with them anyways...).
---
"O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:"
1 Tim 6:20
#53emagdnEPosted 12/16/2012 4:09:51 PM
You are allowed to:

in that case.....

I'll save Nintendo's franchises by selling them off to companies who are more qualified to make games for them, for $1 each

and without Mario, Zelda, and Pokémon, Iwata would have NOTHING when he comes back into power the next day!

Blizzard on the other hand, would make bank off of their upcoming Pokémon MMORPG! and their Super Mario Bros. level editor, and their Zelda level editor.....

oh, I hope I would get to stay around long enough to taste Iwata's tears.....
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#54Bloodmoon77Posted 12/16/2012 4:10:26 PM
Make a new Star Fox game with the mechanics of the originals, none of the new crap, and buy Crapcom.
---
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/sage_assassin20/13295184740391.gif
#55Enigma149Posted 12/16/2012 4:13:51 PM
emagdnE posted...
You are allowed to:

in that case.....

I'll save Nintendo's franchises by selling them off to companies who are more qualified to make games for them, for $1 each

and without Mario, Zelda, and Pokémon, Iwata would have NOTHING when he comes back into power the next day!

Blizzard on the other hand, would make bank off of their upcoming Pokémon MMORPG! and their Super Mario Bros. level editor, and their Zelda level editor.....

oh, I hope I would get to stay around long enough to taste Iwata's tears.....

I don't really trust Blizzard with Nintendo's IPs. Plus, that would mean they have less time to work on their own.

I have a better idea:

-Create a new company, Ninetendo (I'm working on a better name).
-Sell all of Nintendo's IPs to Ninetendo, give Ninetendo all of Nintendo's assets, and fire every Nintendo employee, sans Reggie and Iwata, while at the same time hiring them at Ninetendo.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#56maximumbarmagePosted 12/16/2012 4:17:30 PM
Getting rid of the old men at the top (Especially Iwata) is the first thing any sensible person should do. Why take that option off the table?
---
"Maybe it would be quicker to list the Wii U multiplatform titles that AREN'T vastly inferior ports..." - SimeonSays
#57Eagles931Posted 12/16/2012 4:21:23 PM
cha_fan1 posted...
I would spend the day calling every employee into work that can work on porting digital purchases and licenses over to the Wii U eShop to limit necessary use of Wii Mode.
I would allow up to one additional year of development on all games to allow further development of musical material.
I would work with Miyamoto and other higher-ups to develop a strategy that releases a Nintendo game every quarter for consoles to sustain growth and profitability long-term:
Example:
Spring:
Wii Fit U
Summer:
Kirby U
Fall:
Super Mario U
Winter:
Zelda U
Spring of Year 2:
Mario Party U
Summer of Year 2:
Mario Kart U
Fall of Year 2:
Fire Emblem U
Winter of Year 2:
Super Smash Bros. U
etc.

This would allow a consistent stream of good releases and sustain a longer development cycle of 24 games over the life of a 6-year system with a 5 year development cycle for each game.
The games I sustained would probably be as follows in the console market:
Animal Crossing
Fire Emblem
Mario Kart
Mario Party
2-D Mario

3-D Mario
Legend of Zelda
Kirby
Donkey Kong
Fitness Game

Pikmin
Super Smash Bros.
Metroid
Kid Icarus
WarioWare

Mario Golf
Mario Soccer
Pokemon
Star Fox
Luigi's Mansion

4 slots open for experiments or less well-known series. Spring and Fall would get the lower sellers while Summer and Winter get the big titles for heavier purchase rates to reflect positivity on the system and limit bad exposure on slump months for gaming in the press.

EDIT: And purchase Banjo Kazooie and Perfect Dark IPs for eShop releases and potential new titles in the franchises under the four slots.

THIS.
---
PS : SlootSlayer11
GT: SlootSlayer11
#58MaximoomPosted 12/16/2012 4:22:06 PM
Order a ultimate pokemon game for Wii U.

Including regions and pokemons from all generations to explore with all the 40 gyn leaders or whatever are the total now. Also a level scaling system for gyn leaders, soo if your highest pokemon is lv 100, all pokemons in the gyn will be lv 100.

Support to multiplayer in a single console (like pokemon stadium, where you could play with 4 ppl with only one N64). And some kind of transfer pak, soo you can acess/transfer pokemons between the Wii U and a 3DS.
#59LennonPosted 12/16/2012 4:30:25 PM
I'd buy Capcom. Start a new Mega Man Legends for the Wii U, with Miyamoto at the helm.
---
It was the patient, cut-flower sound of a man who is waiting to die.
#60darkjedilinkPosted 12/16/2012 4:33:15 PM
kuragari1anonly posted...
From: darkjedilink | Posted: 12/16/2012 6:58:25 PM | #050
Actually, you could have just said "utterly destroy Nintendo from the inside."

From: P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N | Posted: 12/16/2012 5:05:52 PM | #001
You may only do productive things, no destroying property or slandering competition.

So, you broke the rules, since what you posted would utterly destroy Nintendo from the inside.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie