For a day, you run Nintendo!

#61HungoverHero777Posted 12/16/2012 5:36:22 PM
Probably something involving reviving Crash, Banjo, and Conker. What can I say? I love platformers.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 11 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#62DMZappPosted 12/16/2012 5:39:32 PM
On such a day, and in such mostly unquestionable conditions, I'd get things set up (so the plan continues even after I am gone) to find out which music label had the most music sampled by Mother 3, and see how much can be referenced within $300000, as part of an attempt to bring the game over to North America as a DS port with no major additions.

For the songs that also reference other labels' music yet which couldn't be covered within the music budget, convince Shogo Sakai (the music composer) and Shigesato Itoi to compose similar songs to the not-really-offending-morally-but-are-offending-due-to-the-law songs that capture the feelings of the original songs, yet don't use others' music in obvious ways.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 0905 2290 4576
Nothin' much, just cookin'.
#63l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 12/16/2012 5:40:42 PM
First, I'd make a game starring Ashley from Warioware. Of course, I wouldn't make it in one day; I'd just get started on it and leave it to Nintendo to finish it. This is after I have told them how it should be made, and why it will fail if they do otherwise.

Then I'll try to bring Plok back and probably fail.
---
http://tinyurl.com/bl62evs
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#64LordBowserPosted 12/16/2012 5:42:23 PM
Hmm... I'm happy with Nintendo, but there are two things I'd do.

1. Have them embrace online play on all multiplayer games through friend lists on games such as NSMBU. As well as releasing online play for Nintendo Land and NSMBU, as well as implementing a way to do so in VC games and older Wii games.

2. Have Nintendo develop a classic style Paper Mario that is played like Paper Mario and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door for the Wii U.

That's about it, really, everything else they are doing is already great.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#65darkjedilinkPosted 12/16/2012 5:43:00 PM
emagdnE posted...
You are allowed to:
Fire employees (You cannot fire Iwata, Miyamoto or Reggie)

in that case.....

I'll save Nintendo's franchises by selling them off to companies who are more qualified to make games for them, for $1 each

and without Mario, Zelda, and Pokémon, Iwata would have NOTHING when he comes back into power the next day!

Blizzard on the other hand, would make bank off of their upcoming Pokémon MMORPG! and their Super Mario Bros. level editor, and their Zelda level editor.....

oh, I hope I would get to stay around long enough to taste Iwata's tears.....

WoW, SC2 and Diablo 3 proved that, like Rare, Blizzard is a shadowy husk of its former glory.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#66unnamedFerPosted 12/16/2012 5:43:15 PM
High quality prostitutes
---
http://killer7.6.forumer.com/
#67TsubakiMK0Posted 12/16/2012 5:43:51 PM
nickvd8 posted...
Easy, I'd do one thing. Call Crytek and offer to publish TimeSplitters 4. Profit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
---
WE DON'T DIE! WE MULTIPLY!
A non-existent Beam Katana?! ~ OurTehGAR
#68deus_clivioPosted 12/16/2012 5:47:02 PM
Fire Employees:

Miyamoto.

Well, I may not be able to fire Miyamoto, but I would find some way to relegate him to a position where he has no influence on any games except maybe Pikmin. Why? Because as brilliant as the man is, he has passed his prime as a games developer and he is only holding Nintendo's franchises (in particular: Mario) back.

Need proof? Miyamoto was single-handedly responsible for ruining Paper Mario Sticker Star, which could have been the next Super Mario RPG or The Thousand Year Door (both of which I consider among the top 10 RPGs ever)

He is also responsible for every single new Mario game on the planet involving "Mario saves Peach from Bowser" as a storyline, and the scenery never really changing from typical mushroom kingdom fare. It gets dull. Incredibly dull. I haven't bought a new Mario game since SMBWii for this reason.

I am well-aware that Mario is Miyamoto's creation, and for this I thank him. I acknowledge that Miyamoto is among the most brilliant developers of all time. But at this point, he is simply holding Nintendo and Mario back. The world is ready for Mario to become more than a two-dimensional plumber (heck, he already has in SMRPG, PM, The Thousand Year Door and Superstar Saga), but Miyamoto is not. It's frustrating to see a great character go this route because of his creator's stubborn attachment to bare-bones simplicity.

Develop 1 game:

Nintendo Characters Crossover MOBA game. That, or Xenoblade Chronicles 2 in HD on Wii U. (Yes I know this is not developed by Nintendo--irrelevant!)
---
Starcraft II: Diamond solo, Master team Protoss. Warcraft III: high-level Human. Demon's Souls: SL 120 Pushed ToB build.
#69HelpMe127Posted 12/16/2012 5:53:08 PM
DeathSnipe777 posted...
Announce localization for all the good Japanese-only games.

THIS. I'd start with Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow. (I don't care that it's on the DS, I want it!)

Also, I'd pay Capcom a crap-ton of money to start up development for Mega Man Legends 3 again. (Yes, Capcom owns the franchise. But they could certainly be persuaded to not abandon it with cash.)
#70louis2828Posted 12/16/2012 5:54:44 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
Probably something involving reviving Crash, Banjo, and Conker. What can I say? I love platformers.

banjo/killer instinct belongs to micro$oft so that wont b possible...crash might b up for grabs tho...