For a day, you run Nintendo!

#71utsusuzeroPosted 12/16/2012 4:54:56 PM
Make Mother 4.
Buy Mega Man IP and immedately call Keiji Inafune to collaborate and create a new REAL Mega Man game made on Nintendo.
#72MelkacPosted 12/16/2012 4:59:24 PM
tman431 posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
In this hypothetical you have one work day to make things happen in NoJ.

You are allowed to:
Fire employees (You cannot fire Iwata, Miyamoto or Reggie)
Purchase IPs
Purchase Subsidiaries
Develop one game
Sell IPs
Sell Subsidiaries
Create a Nintendo Direct

You may only do productive things, no destroying property or slandering competition.

Choose two things here and tell us what you would command Nintendo to do!

Purchase: Drawn to life to cut off the sponge bob crap, I'd also purchase ZombiU, dark souls
Develop: A new IP, it will be a bit more story driven with action
Also another that's survival horror

Sell: i'd sell , metroid, and a couple of IPs nintendo doesn't use.
Announce Nintendo direct: To say we're working on a couple new IP's
Buy: THQ, Sega, capcom

And then tman was killed for being a horrible boss.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#73P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 5:05:02 PM
You can only do two things. If you are firing people you can only fire up to two people and then do nothing else that day. You cannot fire everybody then hire a ton of new people. You cannot remove Iwata's, Miyamoto's, or Reggie's jobs including relocating them. They will remain at their current positions. Anything you set into motion will continue until it is complete so that the 1 day is just setting pieces in place.
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, ZombiU
#74Hello10000Posted 12/16/2012 5:06:30 PM
Buy Capcom
Develop Pokemon Snap 2.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of Kingler]
Pokemon White FC: 3267 4497 6644 Name: Ash
#75Captain_NESPosted 12/16/2012 5:08:31 PM
DMZapp posted...
On such a day, and in such mostly unquestionable conditions, I'd get things set up (so the plan continues even after I am gone) to find out which music label had the most music sampled by Mother 3, and see how much can be referenced within $300000, as part of an attempt to bring the game over to North America as a DS port with no major additions.

For the songs that also reference other labels' music yet which couldn't be covered within the music budget, convince Shogo Sakai (the music composer) and Shigesato Itoi to compose similar songs to the not-really-offending-morally-but-are-offending-due-to-the-law songs that capture the feelings of the original songs, yet don't use others' music in obvious ways.

Interesting answer but how can music samples help in localizing the game in NA?
---
I came, I saw, I pressed reset and tried again!
#76ZeroHour77Posted 12/16/2012 5:08:37 PM
1. Purchase Rare
2. Purchase Atlas
These are in no way practical, but I would like my favorite series (Persona, Banjo, Catherine, Growlanser) on Nintendo systems.
---
The End is Nigh.
#77MathespioPosted 12/16/2012 5:09:15 PM
Get Rare back to make Killer Instinct 3, hope for future new Banjo game and new Donkey Kong Country (With K. Rool)
#78dudultimatenessPosted 12/16/2012 5:10:29 PM
Wow, you want us to make changes to Nintendo but we're not allowed to change the biggest components that would allow change?
---
"Don't focus on da finger or you'll miss all dat heavenry grory"
#79P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 5:10:32 PM
Captain_NES posted...
DMZapp posted...
On such a day, and in such mostly unquestionable conditions, I'd get things set up (so the plan continues even after I am gone) to find out which music label had the most music sampled by Mother 3, and see how much can be referenced within $300000, as part of an attempt to bring the game over to North America as a DS port with no major additions.

For the songs that also reference other labels' music yet which couldn't be covered within the music budget, convince Shogo Sakai (the music composer) and Shigesato Itoi to compose similar songs to the not-really-offending-morally-but-are-offending-due-to-the-law songs that capture the feelings of the original songs, yet don't use others' music in obvious ways.

Interesting answer but how can music samples help in localizing the game in NA?

Supposedly, the reason Mother 3 wasn't localized was because of licensing issues pertaining to the music.
---
#80P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 5:11:13 PM
dudultimateness posted...
Wow, you want us to make changes to Nintendo but we're not allowed to change the biggest components that would allow change?

I didn't say to change Nintendo.
---