Is ZombiU released in the UK?

#51Lozh900Posted 12/17/2012 11:37:59 AM
I'm in the uk, got my wii u zombiu premium pack online for 299.99 pounds.

If I walk into a retail store though its selling for 350+ pounds. Some places even 430 pounds.

Games are running at 55 pounds in the retail chain Game.

Hmv and grainger are best for game prices now. 40 pounds in grainger and 45 in Hmv.

Grainier have half the wii u games for 35 and under.

I'd say its just a lack of knowledge about the console and the ridiculous prices retailers are trying to charge which will eventually plummet to reasonable when it fails to sell at such high prices.
---
XBL/GFW-L : Loz Gloss Hill / PSN : JenovaRebirth
i7 2600k @ 3.8ghz / 8gb ddr3 1333 / Gtx 560 se 1gb gddr5 / 1tb hdd / 600w psu silent / win 7 home prem 64
#52fawfulmark2Posted 12/17/2012 11:48:29 AM
ADHDguitar posted...
That's fairly silly.

Games that take place in America bomb in America.

Example: Earthbound.
---
Official Pipo Snake of the PAS board.
#53TrueBlue91Posted 12/17/2012 11:50:04 AM
Lozh900 posted...

If I walk into a retail store though its selling for 350+ pounds. Some places even 430 pounds.

Hmv and grainger are best for game prices now. 40 pounds in grainger and 45 in Hmv.

I'd say its just a lack of knowledge about the console and the ridiculous prices retailers are trying to charge which will eventually plummet to reasonable when it fails to sell at such high prices.

300 ($486) is still completely unacceptable, especially with the financial status of the UK (and Europe) and with medium-earners paying 40%+ income taxes.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#54TheStarCorePosted 12/17/2012 12:08:34 PM
TrueBlue91 posted...
Lozh900 posted...

300 ($486) is still completely unacceptable, especially with the financial status of the UK (and Europe) and with medium-earners paying 40%+ income taxes.

Stop doing direct conversions...

It may be 300, but 50 of that is pure tax. VAT (Sales Tax, basically) in the UK is 20%
#55TrueBlue91Posted 12/17/2012 12:13:12 PM
TheStarCore posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Lozh900 posted...

It may be 300, but 50 of that is pure tax. VAT (Sales Tax, basically) in the UK is 20%

I guess, but the point still stands. I can't see many people willing to spend that much, when living costs are so high, wages are mediocre and taxes are absolutely brutal.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#56Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 1:09:01 PM
TheStarCore posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Lozh900 posted...

I guess, but the point still stands. I can't see many people willing to spend that much, when living costs are so high, wages are mediocre and taxes are absolutely brutal.

Eh they pay more in taxes but receive more benefits that we have to pay for.