This is so sad

#11GoombaXPosted 12/17/2012 11:53:45 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Lol people prolly watching real football

Except there were a lot of people playing on the other consoles... So no.

Not really
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#12abbeldydooPosted 12/17/2012 11:56:16 AM
People would explain that the Madden has already been out for quite some time and the people that wanted it already bought it but there probably tired of giving the exact same responses to the exact same repeat troll posts.

The only sad thing here is that 42 people wasted their money on Madden at all.
---
Don't mod me bro!
NNID-Abbeldydoo
#13Rasputin77Posted 12/17/2012 11:58:33 AM
You see, err, you see, err, when the, err, when the quarterback throws the ball, err, into the endzone there, er... that'sa, er, that'sa, er... that'sa touchdown.
---
GameFAQs - where "troll" has 247 definitions. Congrats on watering down a word until it has no effect.
"TL;DR" = My parents; failed me.
#14Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/17/2012 12:02:24 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Not really

Yes really

The 360 had 2978 times the amount of people playing a football game online than the wii u did.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#15Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/17/2012 12:03:48 PM
People would explain that the Madden has already been out for quite some time and the people that wanted it already bought it but there probably tired of giving the exact same responses to the exact same repeat troll posts.

Yes ridicule the few people attempting to help this console the third party support it desperately needs.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#16flipzasPosted 12/17/2012 12:10:47 PM(edited)
What did you expect TC? Madden 13 has been out for months on the 360 and PS3.
The 360 and PS3 have been out for years which is enough time to establish the userbase.
The 360+PS3 have sold 140 million combined while the Wii U has sold 400,000+
#17StickMen1090Posted 12/17/2012 12:06:47 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

you do have to realise those consoles have been out for years so its established a pretty big userbase where as the WIi U is just a new console so you wont have mass amounts of people playing online right from the get go
#18DTY3Posted 12/17/2012 12:08:37 PM
I'm tryin to give a ****, I really am.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#19SuperShyGuy9000Posted 12/17/2012 12:09:43 PM
abbeldydoo posted...

^this

Lets see (and I know this is inaccurate) according to vgchartz 360 has 2 million copies of Madden 13 sold within the last 3 months and that's out of a 70 million user base. Of that 2 million only 31,000 were playing online.

Then we have the Wii U version which before it came out it was announced that it had been stripped of key features. I would be surprised if it sold more than 2,000.

This is like saying more people watched Football on tv in California than in Vermont
#20abbeldydooPosted 12/17/2012 12:12:07 PM(edited)
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Yes ridicule the few people attempting to help this console the third party support it desperately needs.

Im all for third party support but when you release a an installment in a yearly franchise on a brand new system months after its initial release you can not expect it to sell well.It has a way better chance next year when everyone that wants the game does not already own it.Its hard to sell people the same game twice.
---
Don't mod me bro!
NNID-Abbeldydoo