This is so sad

#101Sylar100Posted 12/17/2012 9:35:18 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64934157

>:(
#102Sailor GoonPosted 12/17/2012 9:43:54 PM
Fooforaw posted...
I don't know about you, but I didn't buy a W.U to play football, and I doubt many others did., so explain to me why this even matters.

If the numbers were high, you know full well the Nintendo fanboys would be praising it.
42 is just pathetic.... even worse than the CoD numbers
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#103SirPiercePosted 12/17/2012 9:47:49 PM
El_Zaggy posted...
SirPierce posted...
But sports games suck and are pointless. Just saying. If I want to play football, I will go out and play. Why would I want to sit on my couch and play football? That is utter laziness. The only time a sports game is worth it is if it has video game characters in it like the Mario games (Golf, Soccer, Baseball, etc) and the Sega Tennis game. You can't play with the characters or powers in real life, so these games are worth playing.

In conclusion...no one cares.

why would you si ton a couch and play any games at all then ?

With fans like this, worrying about themselves and their own little world and little life full of nothingness, no wonder nintendo mis struggling to get games on the console

Wow, your "logic" is so beyond flawed. Because I don't wanna sit on a couch and play a sport...means I shouldn't play others.

I can go outside and play football (Madden). I can't go outside and kill Red Coats (AC3) or explore massive dungeons while fighting monsters (RPGs) or catch and train superpowered animals for battle (Pokemon) or write things down and watch them come to life (Scribblenauts) or kill the gods of olympus (GoW) or run around using electric, fire and ice powers on people (inFamous) or so on.

"With fans like this, worrying about themselves and their own little world and little life full of nothingness," What does this even mean? What makes you think that I only worry about myself or that I have a little life full of nothingness? I am not the twelve year old troll speaking out of his butt on things he has no clue about...
---
NNID - Aerontar.
Currently Awaiting...Super Smash Bros. U, Fire Emblem: Awakening and Watch Dogs...Other stuff too, but these take the priority. Lol.
#104kikouhou157Posted 12/17/2012 9:53:19 PM
Lawl @ 42

flop Pll-U Flop HARD !
---
PSN:Shindoshen84(+.[_____]. ::)PS3/PSP/PSV Now Playing:P4G,GVGEX:VS,BB:CS:EX,Rouken:MeijiKenkakuRomantanKansei
Wee-A-Boo Pride!
#10540DribylfPosted 12/17/2012 9:56:52 PM
40Dribylf posted...
Why is this a topic?

This is so idiotic.

For some nice discussion.

Discussion of what?

It's pretty cut and dry.

The Xbox 360 and PS3 sold 70+ million each. The Wii U came out a month and pushed just above 1 million.

Damn near everyone who plays Madden has it on 360 and PS3. So, logic tells you, not that many people bought it on Wii U.

The Wii U hasn't established itself yet, especially has an online platform. That would take another year.

So no goddamn **** only 42 people are playing Madden .
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#106GoombaXPosted 12/17/2012 10:40:36 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
GoombaX posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Yeah kind of pathetic. Now you know why third party's will avoid it like the plague.

I have a feeling your picked on a lot at your middle school

No, the sad thing is he's probably a grown man by now. He's been doing this stupid crap for years.

Go feed your cats.

chill out bro, no need to get upset were all just having fun at your expense
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#107GoombaXPosted 12/17/2012 10:43:55 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
Fooforaw posted...
I don't know about you, but I didn't buy a W.U to play football, and I doubt many others did., so explain to me why this even matters.

If the numbers were high, you know full well the Nintendo fanboys would be praising it.
42 is just pathetic.... even worse than the CoD numbers

game came out on other systems before the wii u, plus its a new console and only hit a million sale a couple weeks ago, its sunday, and for the amount that was sold on other consoles their numbers were low also.
that said id be concerned if it was fifa since its the most popular sports game in the industry.
---
#108Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/17/2012 10:49:12 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
GoombaX posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Yeah kind of pathetic. Now you know why third party's will avoid it like the plague.

I have a feeling your picked on a lot at your middle school

No, the sad thing is he's probably a grown man by now. He's been doing this stupid crap for years.

Go feed your cats.

chill out bro, no need to get upset were all just having fun at your expense

You're upset because I say you are!
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#109GoombaXPosted 12/17/2012 10:51:34 PM
im sorry i hurt your feelings Nice_Kirbyfan 9
wait no im not
in fact your anguish is hilarious
---
#110Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/17/2012 11:42:21 PM
GoombaX posted...
im sorry i hurt your feelings Nice_Kirbyfan 9
wait no im not
in fact your anguish is hilarious

I bet you muttered insults under your breath to the cool kids at school, then giggled to yourself about how "good you got them".
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif