This is so sad

#31Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/17/2012 1:28:09 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

There was 1 person in a game. 1.

Fixed...

THEIR = POSSESSIVE FORM (BELONGS TO OTHERS. SEE ALSO: "THEM")
THEY'RE = THEY ARE
THERE = ...THE OTHER ONE...

Their is no reason why I should care to be grammatically correct on this board. So I wont be :)
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#32lt519Posted 12/17/2012 1:28:17 PM
Madden is great, but there is absolutely no way I'd buy it on the Wii U. You are getting the 2012 version months after the 2013 version was released on other systems. That's just stupid, if they expected people to actually buy this years then they thought wrong. I just hope they have the same 2014 version the other systems have next August with the improved gamepad controls. The people that did buy probably regret it and don't play it and/or are watching real football which is infinitely better.
#33bleedingelitePosted 12/17/2012 1:28:27 PM
TrueBlue91 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Fixed...

THEY'RE = THEY ARE

He's not very smart. He told me 4 hours ago that he sold his Wii U, but he's still hanging around here.
#34Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/17/2012 1:29:08 PM
TrueBlue91 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Fixed...

THEY'RE = THEY ARE

He's not very smart. He told me 4 hours ago that he sold his Wii U, but he's still hanging around here.

Did you log the time into your memory? Creepy...
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
#35trenkenPosted 12/17/2012 1:29:28 PM
GM_ posted...
trenken posted...
SaaaayWhaaaaaaa posted...
Good thing Madden sucks.

Too bad it sells a crap ton of copies and when other companies see numbers like this, they will not be convinced its worth spending a fortune and a ton of time developing new games and porting other games to the U.

If you want great 3rd party support, you better hope the popular games prove that its a viable platform. Madden is one of those huge franchises that millions and millions of people really love. If another company sees not even Madden is doing well when Madden always does well on the PS3 and 360, yeah that kinda raises a major red flag.

All of us should be wanting games like Call of Duty and Madden to do very well on the U because that would be proof to other companies that its worth investing money and time into making U games.

The fact that these kinds of games dont do well on Nintendo systems is a big part of why the 3rd party support on Nintendo systems is awful. Even the big 3rd party games dont even do well on these systems, so why would anything else?

This would change if people quit buying Nintendo games exclusively and maybe tried new things.

I think its a mindset with Nintendo fans that probably wont ever change, so Nintendo systems are stuck in this pattern of get 3 good Nintendo games a year, the rare good 3rd party game, and a ton of crap. Its much different with the PS3 and 360 because their fans are very different. You get people buying those systems without any major rules about what they want. They just want good games and it doesnt matter who makes them so its totally different.

I dont think this problem is fixable on Nintendo systems, its been this way forever, although the NES and SNES had KILLER 3rd party support, but it started to die with the N64.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#36TrueBlue91Posted 12/17/2012 1:31:12 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Fixed...

THEY'RE = THEY ARE

Their is no reason why I should care to be grammatically correct on this board. So I wont be :)

But your grammar is usually pretty decent. Plus it makes you and your posts look smarter...
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#37DiscostewSMPosted 12/17/2012 1:32:31 PM
Notice the number......42. Something fishy is going to happen.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#38bleedingelitePosted 12/17/2012 1:35:20 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Fixed...

THEY'RE = THEY ARE

Did you log the time into your memory? Creepy...

No, I just know it was around the time that I got back from my coffee trip at work. I really hope you're not just here to troll, because you are terrible at it.
#39thundercat2600Posted 12/17/2012 1:35:39 PM
StickMen1090 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Lol people prolly watching real football

Except there were a lot of people playing on the other consoles... So no.

you do have to realise those consoles have been out for years so its established a pretty big userbase where as the WIi U is just a new console so you wont have mass amounts of people playing online right from the get go

*facepalm* you really think this excuses there only being 42 people playing Madden online 3 weeks after launch? That is a MASSIVE FAILURE no matter how you look at it.
#40Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/17/2012 1:36:22 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Fixed...

THEY'RE = THEY ARE

But your grammar is usually pretty decent. Plus it makes you and your posts look smarter...

I don't care about any of that. When I feel like fixing grammatical mistakes I do it. If anybody wants to run behind me correcting all of my typos and parapraxes they are free to do so.

I think its a mindset with Nintendo fans that probably wont ever change, so Nintendo systems are stuck in this pattern of get 3 good Nintendo games a year, the rare good 3rd party game, and a ton of crap. Its much different with the PS3 and 360 because their fans are very different. You get people buying those systems without any major rules about what they want. They just want good games and it doesnt matter who makes them so its totally different.

I dont think this problem is fixable on Nintendo systems, its been this way forever, although the NES and SNES had KILLER 3rd party support, but it started to die with the N64.

This is why I believe that nintendo only gamers have much lower standards than other gamers.
---