This is so sad

#41bleedingelitePosted 12/17/2012 12:36:38 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
StickMen1090 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Lol people prolly watching real football

Except there were a lot of people playing on the other consoles... So no.

you do have to realise those consoles have been out for years so its established a pretty big userbase where as the WIi U is just a new console so you wont have mass amounts of people playing online right from the get go

*facepalm* you really think this excuses there only being 42 people playing Madden online 3 weeks after launch? That is a MASSIVE FAILURE no matter how you look at it.

It's even more massive because you used capslock. *high five*
#42EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 12/17/2012 12:37:03 PM
Everyone who is a fan of Madden likely bought it on the other systems.

The game is garbage anyway.
---
Nintendo Network ID (Wii U): EnVy_CaLiBeR (PSN): EnVy_CaLIBeR (360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR
Currently playing: Dishonored, Far Cry 3, NSMBU, H4, Black Ops II, Zombi U
#43Ambassador_KongPosted 12/17/2012 12:38:34 PM
Ummm, console just came out and is probably sitting in the closet with wrapping paper waiting for Christmas. When I was looking at launch titles to buy for the WiiU the list went something like this:

1. Ninetendoland (in Deluxe)
2. Super Mario (for kids)
3. ZombieU (for me)
4. Assassin's Creed (for me)
5. Sonic Transformed (for son)
6. Scibblenauts (for daughter)
7. Trine 2 (for grins)
8. Disney Epic Mickey 2 (for kids)

On wish list:

9. Darksiders
10. Mass Effect 3
11. Rabbids Land (for kids)

Nowhere on my list, Madden 13. Why? Because I couldn't care less for sports games like most people that bought a Wiiu.

If sports were a big deal to a gamer, then they bought the Sports / Shooter Xbox console and they bought the Xbox version becaus of the built-in community.

I really wish trolls would exercise their critical thinking skill before posting, but I guess they're trolls because they don't think at all.
---
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. by Mahatma Gandhi.
#44thundercat2600Posted 12/17/2012 12:39:49 PM
EnVy_CaLiBeR posted...

More like, anybody who is a fan of any major third-party franchises will likely buy them on other systems.
#4500snakewalrusPosted 12/17/2012 12:40:00 PM
The Madden games are targeted to a market that buy it as soon as it comes out. The people who didn't already have it by Wii U release date probably aren't the core demographic.
#46GeassMasterPosted 12/17/2012 12:40:39 PM
Ambassador_Kong posted...
Ummm, console just came out and is probably sitting in the closet with wrapping paper waiting for Christmas. When I was looking at launch titles to buy for the WiiU the list went something like this:

1. Ninetendoland (in Deluxe)
2. Super Mario (for kids)
3. ZombieU (for me)
4. Assassin's Creed (for me)
5. Sonic Transformed (for son)
6. Scibblenauts (for daughter)
7. Trine 2 (for grins)
8. Disney Epic Mickey 2 (for kids)

On wish list:

9. Darksiders
10. Mass Effect 3
11. Rabbids Land (for kids)

Nowhere on my list, Madden 13. Why? Because I couldn't care less for sports games like most people that bought a Wiiu.

If sports were a big deal to a gamer, then they bought the Sports / Shooter Xbox console and they bought the Xbox version becaus of the built-in community.

I really wish trolls would exercise their critical thinking skill before posting, but I guess they're trolls because they don't think at all.

You might want to stay away from Epic Mickey 2. Even kids won't be able to enjoy that travesty of game design.
---
Now Playing: Mugen Souls, Ragnarok Odyessy, P4G, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, DW: Gundam 2
I Have A Huge Backlog.
#47EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 12/17/2012 12:41:56 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
EnVy_CaLiBeR posted...

More like, anybody who is a fan of any major third-party franchises will likely buy them on other systems.

Sure, if they don't own a Wii U.
---
Nintendo Network ID (Wii U): EnVy_CaLiBeR (PSN): EnVy_CaLIBeR (360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR
Currently playing: Dishonored, Far Cry 3, NSMBU, H4, Black Ops II, Zombi U
#48drothegreat0nePosted 12/17/2012 1:07:32 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
Notice the number......42. Something fishy is going to happen.

Isn't that the answer to the Universe?
---
NNID - PeterTheGreat
Xbox Live - PeterTheGreat01
#49ShadowSkill11Posted 12/17/2012 1:11:54 PM
abbeldydoo posted...
People would explain that the Madden has already been out for quite some time and the people that wanted it already bought it but there probably tired of giving the exact same responses to the exact same repeat troll posts.

The only sad thing here is that 42 people wasted their money on Madden at all.

Now you know how most gamers feel about Mario games.
#50guedesbrawlPosted 12/17/2012 1:14:26 PM
it's dead,not big surprise.

hah...well,those kinds of games were never that appealing to me,at least.it's too... restrict...to what one can normally do in a sport,but way more.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6