This is so sad

#61Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/17/2012 2:41:40 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
StickMen1090 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Lol people prolly watching real football

Except there were a lot of people playing on the other consoles... So no.

you do have to realise those consoles have been out for years so its established a pretty big userbase where as the WIi U is just a new console so you wont have mass amounts of people playing online right from the get go

*facepalm* you really think this excuses there only being 42 people playing Madden online 3 weeks after launch? That is a MASSIVE FAILURE no matter how you look at it.

did i say it was? i was just giving the reasoning for there not to be hundreds of thousands of people playing online for these games

Nobody expected hundreds of thousands of people online. Stop defending nintendo from imaginary accusations.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#62El_ZaggyPosted 12/17/2012 3:51:02 PM
Considering the poor sales of the console its not a big surprise.
Also the people who probably bought the console are mostly fanboys who spits on everything 3rd party games.

No wonder 3rd party supports, with those kind of idiots saying the game sucks and thats why theres nobody playing it. Its not the game that sucks its thoese console owners who have no taste at all and prefer the same zelda or mario game or whatsoever.
#63Spade59Posted 12/17/2012 3:53:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#64GdboyratedloudPosted 12/17/2012 3:54:05 PM
Madden tho???? MAdden?????????

Fxxx Madden and EA. they took out the physics so fxxx them.
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
little did I know, James Dean was actually on the down low.
#65GoombaXPosted 12/17/2012 3:54:22 PM
Nice Kirby fan is getting desperate, he's pretty pathetic
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#66BurgerTime79Posted 12/17/2012 3:59:26 PM
GoombaX posted...

Yup, this is the what we get mostly around here. Either he makes a topic mouthing off about the system, or comes into other people's topics to say something negative. The moment anyone questions him or says anything positive, the "Stop defending! I speak the truth! Don't disagree with me!" posts come out. He wants anyone who disagrees with him to put him on ignore, so he can continue what he's doing without anyone stopping him.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#67SirPiercePosted 12/17/2012 3:59:43 PM
But sports games suck and are pointless. Just saying. If I want to play football, I will go out and play. Why would I want to sit on my couch and play football? That is utter laziness. The only time a sports game is worth it is if it has video game characters in it like the Mario games (Golf, Soccer, Baseball, etc) and the Sega Tennis game. You can't play with the characters or powers in real life, so these games are worth playing.

In conclusion...no one cares.
---
NNID - Aerontar.
Currently Awaiting...Super Smash Bros. U, Fire Emblem: Awakening and Watch Dogs...Other stuff too, but these take the priority. Lol.
#68El_ZaggyPosted 12/17/2012 4:12:57 PM
SirPierce posted...
But sports games suck and are pointless. Just saying. If I want to play football, I will go out and play. Why would I want to sit on my couch and play football? That is utter laziness. The only time a sports game is worth it is if it has video game characters in it like the Mario games (Golf, Soccer, Baseball, etc) and the Sega Tennis game. You can't play with the characters or powers in real life, so these games are worth playing.

In conclusion...no one cares.

why would you si ton a couch and play any games at all then ?

With fans like this, worrying about themselves and their own little world and little life full of nothingness, no wonder nintendo mis struggling to get games on the console
#69Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/17/2012 4:13:12 PM

GoombaX posted...

Yup, this is the what we get mostly around here. Either he makes a topic mouthing off about the system, or comes into other people's topics to say something negative. The moment anyone questions him or says anything positive, the "Stop defending! I speak the truth! Don't disagree with me!" posts come out. He wants anyone who disagrees with him to put him on ignore, so he can continue what he's doing without anyone stopping him.

Look everybody! Here we have 2 fanboys overly concerned with what I'm doing. Why post on topic when you can post about kirbyfan?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#70pearl arowanaPosted 12/17/2012 4:17:48 PM
ROFL

wii u is an abysmal console.its too weak. there are no running from that.
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]