This is so sad

#71hhjghbhghnmhPosted 12/17/2012 4:28:02 PM
I was playing John Madden Football '93 that day cause that's what all the REAL fans were doing. All of them after '97 were GARBAGE.
/sarcasm (although I really was playing '93 that day by coincidence. I lost though.)

Anyways, I don't think it's too big a deal. I certainly don't buy Nintendo consoles for sports games. They've done pretty well without them as far as I know, although I can't say I'm very well versed on the issue of Nintendo console sports games.
---
Barrel!
#72Maxx_the_SlashPosted 12/17/2012 4:28:59 PM
chickenlard posted...
http://kotaku.com/5968909/when-only-42-people-are-playing-madden-on-the-wii-u-its-not-a-sports-console

Only 42 people played Madden on a sunday on the WIIU

Good. **** sports games. Why wasn't that number smaller?
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Coming 12-25-12
#73LinetrixPosted 12/17/2012 4:30:02 PM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
chickenlard posted...
http://kotaku.com/5968909/when-only-42-people-are-playing-madden-on-the-wii-u-its-not-a-sports-console

Why do you want the Wii U to fail so hard?

=(
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#74Maxx_the_SlashPosted 12/17/2012 4:33:32 PM
Linetrix posted...
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
chickenlard posted...

Why do you want the Wii U to fail so hard?

=(

I want the Madden franchise to fail so hard. I support the console. But not sports games. Those 42 players are idiots.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Coming 12-25-12
#75MixorzPosted 12/17/2012 4:33:35 PM
That's how it always is. You see, Nintendo fans all share a unique phobia. They need to play game that they know no one else can play. It makes their pants feel special. So that's why the only thing they ever talk about, hype up, and buy are Nintendo exclusives. Us non biased gamers don't care who plays what game on what console. As an objective gamer (I did own a Wii before I gave it to my parents for Netflix, and the game I played most on it was Dokapon Kingdom, a multiplatform game), I can see that the Wii U is a joke of a system, not worthy enugh to be considered next gen, and obvious cash grap by Nintendo. Lets face it, they could've implemented the controller without introducing a new console on par with current consoles. XBox brought out kinect without releasing a new console and PS3 brought out PS move.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#76GoombaXPosted 12/17/2012 4:47:50 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice Kirby fan is getting desperate, he's pretty pathetic

GoombaX posted...

Yup, this is the what we get mostly around here. Either he makes a topic mouthing off about the system, or comes into other people's topics to say something negative. The moment anyone questions him or says anything positive, the "Stop defending! I speak the truth! Don't disagree with me!" posts come out. He wants anyone who disagrees with him to put him on ignore, so he can continue what he's doing without anyone stopping him.

Look everybody! Here we have 2 fanboys overly concerned with what I'm doing. Why post on topic when you can post about kirbyfan?

Cause it's fun to make you upset.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#77Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/17/2012 4:53:32 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

GoombaX posted...

Yup, this is the what we get mostly around here. Either he makes a topic mouthing off about the system, or comes into other people's topics to say something negative. The moment anyone questions him or says anything positive, the "Stop defending! I speak the truth! Don't disagree with me!" posts come out. He wants anyone who disagrees with him to put him on ignore, so he can continue what he's doing without anyone stopping him.

Look everybody! Here we have 2 fanboys overly concerned with what I'm doing. Why post on topic when you can post about kirbyfan?

Cause it's fun to make you upset.

Your upset because I said so!
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#78oxnerdPosted 12/17/2012 5:01:32 PM
I honestly don't know why people play sports games. How bout you go out and actually play them?
#79lt519Posted 12/17/2012 5:14:42 PM
oxnerd posted...
I honestly don't know why people play sports games. How bout you go out and actually play them?

I'm sure they do, like me. Games are for relaxing, sports games or not, when I'm not at work, playing sports, or hanging with friends. Just an all around ignorant comment.
#80lelioPosted 12/17/2012 5:22:02 PM
Did anyone do the math? (might want to dbl check it, my math sucks).

0.0042% of approx 1 million Will U base, .vs 0.1036% of the approx 30 million Xbox 360 base.

Madden got nothin to be proud of on either side of this equation.