This is so sad

#91Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/17/2012 7:16:05 PM
GoombaX posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Yeah kind of pathetic. Now you know why third party's will avoid it like the plague.

I have a feeling your picked on a lot at your middle school

No, the sad thing is he's probably a grown man by now. He's been doing this stupid crap for years.

Go feed your cats.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#92ColorfulColorsPosted 12/17/2012 7:23:02 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
People still play Madden games?

When did you foolishly assume they stopped?

Because I stopped buying them at '02. Now stop being such a smart a**.
---
Trolls are so desperate that it's the Wii U's fault the Connecticut shooting happened.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#93Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/17/2012 7:27:28 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

You stopped buying them, yet they have routine been some of Americas best selling games every year. Which rock have you been living under?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
#94abbeldydooPosted 12/17/2012 7:29:51 PM
maximumbarmage posted...
Wii U owners are probably too busy crying over wasting so much money on a DOA console to worry about playin' any games lol

The only people that are crying are the trolls here,the people that bought the system are actually enjoying it.Maybe that troll crying is from buying a DOA system (Vita)
---
Don't mod me bro!
NNID-Abbeldydoo
#95ColorfulColorsPosted 12/17/2012 7:30:40 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

You stopped buying them, yet they have routine been some of Americas best selling games every year. Which rock have you been living under?

People still buy them? I thought they had gotten stale after 10 years.
---
Trolls are so desperate that it's the Wii U's fault the Connecticut shooting happened.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#96GEKGanonPosted 12/17/2012 7:32:19 PM
Some people like living under whatever rock it takes to think EA doesn't manage to sell millions of the same thing on an annual basis.
---
Steam Name: gekganon
#9740DribylfPosted 12/17/2012 7:33:57 PM
Why is this a topic?

This is so idiotic.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#98Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/17/2012 7:36:34 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

People still buy them? I thought they had gotten stale after 10 years.

Well Zelda hasn't so I guess neither has Madden.
---
#99chickenlard(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 7:40:16 PM
40Dribylf posted...
Why is this a topic?

This is so idiotic.

For some nice discussion.
#100Helmsly2008Posted 12/17/2012 8:31:07 PM
trenken posted...
GM_ posted...
trenken posted...
SaaaayWhaaaaaaa posted...
Good thing Madden sucks.

Too bad it sells a crap ton of copies and when other companies see numbers like this, they will not be convinced its worth spending a fortune and a ton of time developing new games and porting other games to the U.

If you want great 3rd party support, you better hope the popular games prove that its a viable platform. Madden is one of those huge franchises that millions and millions of people really love. If another company sees not even Madden is doing well when Madden always does well on the PS3 and 360, yeah that kinda raises a major red flag.

All of us should be wanting games like Call of Duty and Madden to do very well on the U because that would be proof to other companies that its worth investing money and time into making U games.

The fact that these kinds of games dont do well on Nintendo systems is a big part of why the 3rd party support on Nintendo systems is awful. Even the big 3rd party games dont even do well on these systems, so why would anything else?

This would change if people quit buying Nintendo games exclusively and maybe tried new things.

I think its a mindset with Nintendo fans that probably wont ever change, so Nintendo systems are stuck in this pattern of get 3 good Nintendo games a year, the rare good 3rd party game, and a ton of crap. Its much different with the PS3 and 360 because their fans are very different. You get people buying those systems without any major rules about what they want. They just want good games and it doesnt matter who makes them so its totally different.

I dont think this problem is fixable on Nintendo systems, its been this way forever, although the NES and SNES had KILLER 3rd party support, but it started to die with the N64.

Yeah I think you're correct. There is a mentality from Nintendo fans that if it's not made or published by Nintendo, it's not worth buying. With a few minor exceptions of course. You can see this with the way they dismiss every game that isn't on a Nintendo console for example.

It's been this way since the N64 and Nintendo have done nothing to try and fix it. Its been happening so long now that its probably, like you said, unfixable.