No more excuses for Nintendo, seriously

#31ChipChippersonPosted 12/18/2012 4:02:59 AM
FlyinTonite posted...
_Mad_Hatter_ posted...
I just have to ask. What is it about nintendo that attracts so much hate?

Every ******* time nintendo drops a system, handheld or console, people just say nintendo failed...

Every time...

Since the bloody Nintendo vs Sega days.
So glad sega whooped nintendos arse, their new system is the...
Oh right they only do software now...

So if Nintendo is doing so bloody bad, and since the mid 90s. How come they are still doing stuff?

People hate on anything that is popular and successful. Nintendo has time and time again gone against popular gaming conventions much to the ire of gamers that grew up with nintendo. Personally, I feel they are just jaded, the gaming world could use a few shake ups every now and again.

I think it's more simple than that: it's kids and older teens/early 20s who want to show how mature they are by not being into that 'kiddie' ish. I went through the same phase myself. Now I'm 35 and back in love with Nintendo because their games are bleeping fun. No other company out there nails it like Nintendo does.
---
"We live in an amazing, amazing world and it's wasted on the crappiest generation of just spoiled idiots that don't care"~Louis CK
#32PHEEliNUXPosted 12/18/2012 4:05:08 AM
It is funny how every troll topic end up with the TC leaving it...
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#33doraemonllh1989Posted 12/18/2012 4:07:05 AM
Final Nail Nintenfail
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#34sockesockePosted 12/18/2012 4:08:56 AM
Baha05 posted...
TC can I borrow your time machine? Because clearly you know what developers are going to make or not make on this system.

came here to say this...hope i can borrow the time machine from you after youre done lol.
---
MotiJr:Sony copied George Foreman grills with their playstation 3 design.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#35Jin66Posted 12/18/2012 4:13:07 AM
Emperor_mateus posted...
I agree with Tc. Nintendo should be more like Sony and lose all the money they have gained in the past on their new console.

They should also release a new handheld thats really powerful with expensive memory cards and no games.

In all honesty, I love my 360 and PS3, and also my WiiU. I really do not understand hate for ANY console period. I will probably also get the PS4 when released. If you love videogames and have a semi decent income, investing in 2 consoles per 5-6 years is a really small price to pay to enjoy something you love.

People buy new iPhones and iPads every year, but cannot justify more than one console every half a decade and have to resort to posting hateful and angry messages about a company that makes ENTERTAINMENT products for kids and adults.....gimme a break.
#36pafbonkPosted 12/18/2012 4:16:09 AM
Congratulations, you are topic #62244452178 on the matter.
---
Currently playing: Metroid Other M, Rayman Origins and waiting to get a Wii U.
#37oxnerdPosted 12/18/2012 4:26:14 AM
Fusion916 posted...
It's hardware sales are already poor and it just came out.
#38FOGEDABOUDITPosted 12/18/2012 4:57:36 AM
TC is right, Nintendo is like a sinking ship with it's sailors desperately grasping for any possibility to keep it from snapping in half and falling to the bottom of the ocean. Soon most of them will bail except for that poor guy who got locked in a room and handcuffed to a pipe by a really douchey millionaire.
---
Some people dont think Im smart. They get my fist.
#39KAMMYqueenPosted 12/18/2012 5:07:26 AM
Fusion916 posted...
It was amusing at first to watch the fanboys try to spin the obvious failure of the Wii U into some kind of success but it's getting to the point where its just sad.

It's time to face facts.

The Wii was a failure and so is the Wii U for the exact same reasons. I don't care how many billions of Wii consoles sold, it didn't have any real games besides Nintendo exclusive which were still a generation behind the massive amounts of great third party games that came out for PS3. On top of that, the Wii U console sales numbers will be no where near the Wii is.

And now we are seeing history repeat itself in front of our own eyes with 3rd parties abandoning the console because they know the Wii U's hardware will not be worth developing for compared to the PS4 and 720. Exact situation the Wii was in.

It's time to face facts, fanboy or not. The Wii U will be devoid of 3rd parties and will suffer for being (correctly) perceived as last gen hardware by next year. Except this time Nintendo will not make anywhere near as much money on the Wii U as they did the Wii because no one will buy thing. It's hardware sales are already poor and it just came out. Imagine what hardware sales will be like a year from now.

oh my stoped reading after the 1st sentence no need to lie to make yourself feel better my freind
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#40scorpio manPosted 12/18/2012 5:11:26 AM
Its a failure because a 7 year old system, the Xbox 360 outsold the Wii U by like 100% during the launch in November, all the sites have reports and articles on it.

Plus everywhere I go there are Wii Us sitting around, the whole marketing scheme was a failure from the get go with simply its name, let alone everything else about it
---
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.
Xbox Live Gamer Tag - Polak Toma