A rational argument why Nintendo will not survive to 2015.

#51Shinobi120Posted 12/19/2012 1:19:57 AM
Buretsu posted...
A rational argument why Nintendo will not survive to 2015:

The world will end in 2 days, on December 21, 2012.

I got to laugh at you if you seriously believe that.
#52jetspikefeverPosted 12/19/2012 1:24:15 AM
Nintendo has a big enough fan base who will support their products just for their games (Mario, Zelda, etc).

For me personally, I'm quite happy with the Vita and love it, but with Dragon Quest VII coming out in 2 months, I'll be picking up a white 3DS XL sometime soon in preparation.

I think there are alot of people like me who are always on the fence and laugh at the 3rd party shovelware but always gets the system in the long run just for the handful of quality games.
#53jaoman69Posted 12/19/2012 1:42:57 AM
Wii u doesnt matter they make enough money from ds/3ds etc to stay alive
#54nonexistingheroPosted 12/19/2012 1:54:26 AM
supremeblaster posted...
Excuse me...uh...what part of that was rational?

None of it. He doesn't even know what a hardcore gamer is.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#55oxnerdPosted 12/19/2012 2:03:26 AM
I stopped reading after the first sentence. Really? Kids nowadays have ipads and iphones, my cousin for example, 4years old, plays on the ipad all the time. Don't underestimate how kids take care of the things they enjoy.
#56Stefan1277Posted 12/19/2012 2:20:14 AM
I thought you said rational.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#57DarthBadgerPosted 12/19/2012 2:34:18 AM
Nintendo will die off because mommy can't control your tantrums!?

I...I can't. Just. I want to completely dismantle your "rational argument" as absolute nonsense and ignorant towards how businesses operate, but...I can't get past your very first point. This really is enough to show your mind operates outside of reality.

Is that how you imagine gamers around the world work? They inevitably break the expensive controllers in childish bouts of keepaway causing mommy to get angry and never buy her little precious baby another Nintendo console?

So you're also saying mothers are the source of Nintendo consoles around the world? Is that how it works at your house? Your mommy will only buy you a Nintendo console if you promise not to physically fight with only little kids over it, yet you know you and your friends can't be trusted to do so?

Kid, who the **** do you think you are talking to? Point number one of your "rational argument" lets us know you think of all gamers as being unable to buy a console for themselves, too stupid not to choke on any small parts, and that you still live in a world where you actually think mommy is in control of every household Nintendo console that will be bought. In other words, she still gets to tell you specifically what you can and can't play with, and you think that's how it is for every other Nintendo owner out there.

It's sad. I don't think even explaining to you what keeps a business afloat will make a difference to you. If something is not made of nerf foam it's probably not allowed in your house, so you must think it's not allowed in anyone's house, therefore whoever makes it will go out of business. Does that sum up the first part of your "rational argument"?

Every time I think I've seen the absolute worst case of someone making a fool of themselves with a ridiculous "argument" about something they obviously don't understand in the slightest, someone else comes along and wipes the floor with them. Well...this is it. Congratulations. This might be the poorest serious argument I've ever encountered in my years of dredging through the internet.
---
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble
Should have. Should *******have.
#58TalentedMPosted 12/19/2012 2:47:57 AM
Virtue777 posted...

I agree. But at the same time, I can't blame EA, Activision, and SE for milking their franchises. Not at all. It's the only way to compete, unfortunately. Look at THQ as a prime example. They're one of the few companies who doesn't repeatedly milk franchises in the brutal fashion and high frequency the other gaming giants are. And they're failing.

They are riding out this hype about the new south park game for sure I know that. And they can ride their coattails on Saints Row. If they put out quality instead of quantity in their downtime they would be fine, you are totally right, they did this to themselves.

The humble bundle made them a couple million (4 I think) recently. So that helped them a bit. But THQ deifnitely milks their games as much as the others, they just also make s*** games in the downtime between it.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#59Robotron2084Posted 12/19/2012 2:49:12 AM
I want to see them all fail and the industry implode on itself.
There are just too many corporate publishers destroying the industry and they need to lose their money and go away. We need another gaming collapse because corporate greed and human stupidity seem to be dragging everything down.

After the dust settles I would like to see a few new contenders and maybe a rebirth of Nintendo.
#60Bass_and_treblePosted 12/19/2012 3:12:17 AM
Congratulations. You used up 5 mins. of your time doing something stupid. I applaud you for your efforts.
---
Guess what...I'm excited for Lightning Returns AND Final Fantasy Versus XIII. I know, impossible right?
PSN: VeeIII