Tell me why it's even worth owning this console?

#1anonymous4everPosted 12/18/2012 10:31:59 PM
Seems many of the major third parties have decided not to port their games to the console.

Titles such as

BioShock Infinite
Borderlands 2
Dead Space 3
Resident Evil 6
Lego: Lord of the Rings
Metro: Last Light

are not being ported to the WiiU, and from what I understand Crysis 3 and Battlefield 3 might not be ported either.

So what's the point of even buying this thing? For one, maybe two Zelda and Mario games that Nintendo likes to release each console generation? Hell, we haven't even seen a decent Metroid game in years. It seems like Nintendo is all about gimmicks anymore.
#2BuretsuPosted 12/18/2012 10:32:29 PM
Oh, THIS topic again.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3anonymous4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 10:33:20 PM
Buretsu posted...
Oh, THIS topic again.

Exactly. And it will be posted time and time again until delusional fanboys accept the fact that Nintendo flopped again with this thing.
#4BuretsuPosted 12/18/2012 10:34:20 PM
anonymous4ever posted...
Buretsu posted...
Oh, THIS topic again.

Exactly. And it will be posted time and time again until delusional fanboys accept the fact that Nintendo flopped again with this thing.

Pffft, hahahahahaha.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#5squatch22Posted 12/18/2012 10:34:49 PM
anonymous4ever posted...
Buretsu posted...
Oh, THIS topic again.

Trolling. Gotcha
---
LR posted: And the PSP isn't a Sony console so why would I make that claim?
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#6Baha05Posted 12/18/2012 10:35:08 PM
Just because the Wii U isn't getting games from 2013 doesn't mean they aren't getting games period and we might later see titles down the line as most developers have issues porting old games to newer technology.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#7diggyfreshPosted 12/18/2012 10:35:45 PM
because one day you;ll have to show ur grandkids how awesome u could have been
#8lowuwPosted 12/18/2012 10:36:48 PM
I love Mario games and I really waited patiently for the better version of Ninja Gaiden. Also I can play on the controller when someone in my family wants to watch tv.
#9EvilScythePosted 12/18/2012 10:37:50 PM
I seriously think these not ever being on the Wii U is bull****. After the Wii's massive initial success. You would think the only smart thing for a third party to do would be to develop for its successor... you know unless they dont like money or something. I think we will see these titles before long.
#10anonymous4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 10:38:04 PM
squatch22 posted...
anonymous4ever posted...
Buretsu posted...
Oh, THIS topic again.

Trolling. Gotcha

Not really trolling, I'm asking a serious question in my topic. Why even buy this thing if it will just collect dust until something maybe comes out later that's worth buying?