Tell me why it's even worth owning this console?

#11TalentedMPosted 12/18/2012 10:42:54 PM(edited)
Gotta collect em all!

You should try playing/using something before you judge it. Just a tip from real people who can base opinions on things without jumping to conclusions...

It is like judging a movie becuase someone else said that someone elses said it was bad so you should take that as your opinion. No one should have to list a bunch of games coming out.

I think the real reason to own the console is what you said, if you enjoy those games like mario, zelda, metroid, pikmin, bayonetta, any retro studio games like DKC, star fox, Rayman or any other potential Nintendo/property maybe you should look into getting it. It is only $300.

If not, well then don't get it. Stop judging something you haven't even touched.

anonymous4ever posted...

Not really trolling, I'm asking a serious question in my topic. Why even buy this thing if it will just collect dust until something maybe comes out later that's worth buying?

The new mario game is good. Like... Really good. I haven't had this much fun with one since Super Mario World, and that is saying something. Nintendo Land is fun, better with friends to play with. Scribblenauts is always fun to me. Rayman comes out in Feb and Monster Hunter in March. More through the year and despite what some people say there are 3rd party games coming out, do some research.

There are others out and this isn't my only other way to play games (PC). So usually other games that don't come to a system I get on PC. Personally I don't find any you listed appealing at all and Bioshock Infinite while it looks interesting is just taking too long, the hype is gone.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#12Banjo2553Posted 12/18/2012 10:40:42 PM
If you're not interested in the console at all, then just don't buy it. I can't see how our posts could convince you otherwise.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#13BuretsuPosted 12/18/2012 10:40:48 PM
anonymous4ever posted...
squatch22 posted...
anonymous4ever posted...
Buretsu posted...
Oh, THIS topic again.

Exactly. And it will be posted time and time again until delusional fanboys accept the fact that Nintendo flopped again with this thing.

Trolling. Gotcha

Not really trolling, I'm asking a serious question in my topic. Why even buy this thing if it will just collect dust until something maybe comes out later that's worth buying?

Like every launch console ever?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#14DarkAdonis123Posted 12/18/2012 10:40:56 PM
anonymous4ever posted...
Seems many of the major third parties have decided not to port their games to the console.

Titles such as

BioShock Infinite
Borderlands 2
Dead Space 3
Resident Evil 6
Lego: Lord of the Rings
Metro: Last Light

are not being ported to the WiiU, and from what I understand Crysis 3 and Battlefield 3 might not be ported either.

So what's the point of even buying this thing? For one, maybe two Zelda and Mario games that Nintendo likes to release each console generation? Hell, we haven't even seen a decent Metroid game in years. It seems like Nintendo is all about gimmicks anymore.

If all you really play are shooters, then honestly it really isn't worth you owning.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#15GoombaXPosted 12/18/2012 10:40:57 PM
anonymous4ever posted...
Buretsu posted...
Oh, THIS topic again.

Exactly. And it will be posted time and time again until delusional fanboys accept the fact that Nintendo flopped again with this thing.

lmao when did nintendo flop?
also lego lord of the rings?
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#16Baha05Posted 12/18/2012 10:41:08 PM
anonymous4ever posted...

Because of the future? These types of topics really make me question some people as ALL newly launch consoles are like this were not all the game slated on the last generation ever gets ported to the new systems.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#17userfrigginamePosted 12/18/2012 10:42:46 PM(edited)
For me if you have either an Xbox360 or PS3, then it's worth owning a Wii U if you like the Nintendo franchises. Like it would make more sense to own one of those and a Wii U rather than a Xbox360 and PS3 cuz most of their games are same. I'm not getting an Xbox JUST for Halo and Gears of War, but I will get a Wii U for all the upcoming Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon, and Super Smash games as well as any other new IPs it may get exclusivity to. I wouldn't dare have the Wii U as my only console, but it's an excellent complement to my PS3.
#18FryBender3000Posted 12/18/2012 10:42:19 PM
anonymous4ever posted...
Buretsu posted...
Oh, THIS topic again.

What about delusional moronic trolls?
#19GoombaXPosted 12/18/2012 10:43:10 PM
anonymous4ever posted...
squatch22 posted...
anonymous4ever posted...
Buretsu posted...
Oh, THIS topic again.

Trolling. Gotcha

no you pretty much admitted you were trolling, but if you want an answer here it is. its really only q1 games that are not coming to wii u cause devs may not have had the resources nor the time to make a pot to the wii u.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#20Kazoka223Posted 12/18/2012 10:46:01 PM
anonymous4ever posted...
squatch22 posted...
anonymous4ever posted...
Buretsu posted...
Oh, THIS topic again.

Trolling. Gotcha

my reason is because the first party exclusives and the 3rd parties that are bound to be released even if its not as many, idm.