Tell me why it's even worth owning this console?

#21TalentedMPosted 12/18/2012 11:48:16 PM(edited)
NEVERMIND.

I don't know what the big deal about Metro is. No one played the last one but a few people and it was not a huge release.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#22art_of_the_killPosted 12/18/2012 11:47:02 PM
Tell me why it's even worth owning this console?

Nintendo first party, as always. It's a damn good thing that their first party is so strong, otherwise it would hardly be worth owning Nintendo consoles at all.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#23_FalstaffPosted 12/18/2012 11:51:51 PM
First. Party. Titles.
---
9 days to go, and I'm out of here.
#24Jerryboy123Posted 12/18/2012 11:56:35 PM
this is far from trolling LOl to even defend the fact that nintendo isnt getting these is pathetic.
#25gamebuyer22Posted 12/18/2012 11:57:17 PM
No reason to own a Wii U right now. Costs more and offers less than 360 and PS3. Wont be a couple years before a new Mario or Zelda. By then the real next gen will be here.
#26Baha05Posted 12/18/2012 11:58:37 PM
gamebuyer22 posted...
No reason to own a Wii U right now. Costs more and offers less than 360 and PS3. Wont be a couple years before a new Mario or Zelda. By then the real next gen will be here.

Which by that point the next gen systems won't have stuff on them, will be more expensive, and offer less then the Wii U.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#27TalentedMPosted 12/18/2012 11:59:44 PM
gamebuyer22 posted...

Yeah I agree, the Wii U should have launched with all the previous titles in the year! Having only a handfull of games at launch is not enough!

Rabble Rabble Rabble.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#28PaladinAlikPosted 12/19/2012 12:00:54 AM
gamebuyer22 posted...

zomg graffX!
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#29_FalstaffPosted 12/19/2012 12:08:15 AM(edited)
If the only franchises you think are good games are Mario and Zelda, then don't buy a Wii U. And brace yourself for this: there are people out there who think the only good games the 360 has are Halo and Gears of War. Similarly, there are people who think the only good games for the PS3 are Resistance and Killzone.

So, is it shocking to realize that other people, besides yourself, TC, can reduce the entire library of a console down to two games? It really shouldn't be.
---
9 days to go, and I'm out of here.
#30DemonDog666Posted 12/19/2012 12:19:22 AM
Baha05 posted...
Just because the Wii U isn't getting games from 2013 doesn't mean they aren't getting games period and we might later see titles down the line as most developers have issues porting old games to newer technology.

You're making mights and maybe's out of probably not's.