Tell me why it's even worth owning this console?

#41goemon1977Posted 12/19/2012 6:34:07 AM
teknic1200 posted...
It's the only platform you can play monster hunter on.

who cares about anything else

So true! I own this more for MH than the first party titles.
---
Wii U ID goemon12677
#42jsb0714Posted 12/19/2012 6:48:35 AM
anonymous4ever posted...

Not really trolling, I'm asking a serious question in my topic. Why even buy this thing if it will just collect dust until something maybe comes out later that's worth buying?

Why do trolls use these words? Do they even know what they mean?
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this
#43endoflevelbossPosted 12/19/2012 6:56:05 AM
anonymous4ever posted...
Buretsu posted...
Oh, THIS topic again.

Exactly. And it will be posted time and time again until delusional fanboys accept the fact that Nintendo flopped again with this thing.

The sweet smell of jealously. Keep posting time and time again as promised so we know just how upset you are :-)
#44Spade59Posted 12/19/2012 7:01:30 AM
I agree it isn't worth owning at the moment. Nintendo will eventually release more 1st party games. Bayo 2, Monolith's game, Retro's game, Zelda U, and Smash 4 will be more than enough to warrant owning a Wii U.
#45MelkacPosted 12/19/2012 7:08:05 AM
anonymous4ever posted...
Buretsu posted...
Oh, THIS topic again.

Exactly. And it will be posted time and time again until delusional fanboys accept the fact that Nintendo flopped again with this thing.

Do you even understand what the word 'flop' means?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#46Da HuiPosted 12/19/2012 7:13:20 AM
This topic should really be renamed to "Tell me wy it's even worth owning ANY console?" PC is the superior choice. ;) </trolling the troll>
---
Don't **** with Da Hui
#47rcarroll1977Posted 12/19/2012 7:20:08 AM
To me, if a console can give me 10 exclusive titles over its lifetime that I love, in addition to quality multiplat titles, it is more than worth purchasing it. NSMBU, Zombie U, and from the looks of them Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3 and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate would make the U halfway there in just its launch window. No system has accomplished that many quality exclusives that quickly since the NES. Hell, the 360 is going on 9 years and doesnt have that many that interest me. Outside of Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Lost Odyssey and Mass Effect 1(which BTW is no longer exclusive) there is nothing for me on 360 and it has been collecting dust for months.
#48MotiJrPosted 12/19/2012 7:27:12 AM
Why are you so concerned with what other people spend their money on? Lonely? Trying to feel important? Life has no meaning? Gotta be one of those.
Maybe I should start trolling the trolls with super trolling.

Why not buy the Wii U? Is it because you're poor? Go sell a kidney then. You don't need 2 kidneys. I'm sure renal failure is an experience in itself. There's loads of games. Maybe you have no taste. Why buy a console for what, maybe one or two good third party titles that aren't generic FPS? Hell, we haven't seen a decent third party shooter in a while.
Other consoles so far aren't getting:
Mario
Zelda
Metroid
Lego CIty
Bayonetta 2
Rayman Legends
Warioware
Defibrillators
Built in toaster
Waffle maker
Grill (PS3 only looks like a George Foreman grill)

Why buy the other consoles? Clearly, they suck because they don't have the aforementioned games. LOLLLZZZZ You play Xbox and FPS3 haha what a kid.

Ugh I feel gross now *Vomits violently*
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#49FFXIgaiaknightPosted 12/19/2012 7:31:25 AM
nintendo's stellar first party games is the only reason to ever buy a nintendo console
---
Currently Playing: New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#50DarthSchubertPosted 12/19/2012 8:00:06 AM
I really, really, really don't like Nintendo's 1st party games, but even to me the answer is clear - that's why you buy the system. For the fans of their games, that's all there is to it.

If the next Dark Souls game came out for the Atari Jaguar, I'd go to ebay right now to try and get one. That's how fans are.
---
"Life is like a box of chocolates. Diabetics can't enjoy either."