whats the naysayers of the wii u opinion on the 3DS

#1tiamat999Posted 12/19/2012 6:20:47 PM
please tell me you at least think its a great system
---
favorite six animated shows 1 the Venture bros 2 gargoyles 3 justice league 4 avengers EMH 5 super robot wars og the inspector 6 ragnarok the animation
#2Spade59Posted 12/19/2012 6:22:04 PM
handhelds don't matter

vita sucks but we don't care. this is why.
#3maximumbarmagePosted 12/19/2012 6:24:37 PM
It would be if it had a proper control set up. No second analogue and an embarassingly imprecise touch screen are just unforgiveable oversights. And that's before you get to the poorly thought through central gimmick. 3D display on a system with motion sensing gyroscope controls? Perfect combination!

Seriously though, even my phone has a touch screen that's ten times more precise that the 3DS' kid's toy level second screen.
---
"Maybe it would be quicker to list the Wii U multiplatform titles that AREN'T vastly inferior ports..." - SimeonSays
#4tiamat999(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 6:37:13 PM(edited)
maximumbarmage posted...
It would be if it had a proper control set up. No second analogue and an embarassingly imprecise touch screen are just unforgiveable oversights. And that's before you get to the poorly thought through central gimmick. 3D display on a system with motion sensing gyroscope controls? Perfect combination!

Seriously though, even my phone has a touch screen that's ten times more precise that the 3DS' kid's toy level second screen.

i have no trouble with the touch screen and 3d is optional so yeah
---
favorite six animated shows 1 the Venture bros 2 gargoyles 3 justice league 4 avengers EMH 5 super robot wars og the inspector 6 ragnarok the animation
#5maximumbarmagePosted 12/19/2012 6:37:20 PM
tiamat999 posted...
maximumbarmage posted...

your a known troll so your opinion does not count sorry

The lack of a second stick being garbage design is a little more than 'opinion' though.
---
"Maybe it would be quicker to list the Wii U multiplatform titles that AREN'T vastly inferior ports..." - SimeonSays
#6tiamat999(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 6:40:53 PM(edited)
maximumbarmage posted...
tiamat999 posted...
maximumbarmage posted...

your a known troll so your opinion does not count sorry

The lack of a second stick being garbage design is a little more than 'opinion' though.

well at least there is the circle pad pro. but they should have just added a second stick to begin with
---
#7ADHDguitarPosted 12/19/2012 6:41:53 PM
Oh no, now the 3DS won't get crappy handheld versions of first person shooters.

The horror...
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#8PendragoonPosted 12/19/2012 6:47:52 PM
The 3DS was trolled almost as badly as the Wii U is. From before launch until a few months after the Vita launched and their sales tanked, the trolls kinda shut up after that and the NDF began a counter offensive using sales data as their weapon. The mods for a while considered sales data on the Vita board to be trolling and a moddable offence.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#9BuretsuPosted 12/19/2012 6:52:06 PM
Lack of second analog stick is an ouch. Not including one on the XL is just silly. And the Circle Pad Pro just adds weight and makes the face buttons hard to reach. 3D effect is a gimmick by design, since games are forced to be able to be played just as well with it turned off. It's also hard to maintain in combination with moving the system.

It also has really great games available for it... and I just wrote out this post on mine.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#10ADHDguitarPosted 12/19/2012 6:56:01 PM
Buretsu posted...
Lack of second analog stick is an ouch. Not including one on the XL is just silly. And the Circle Pad Pro just adds weight and makes the face buttons hard to reach. 3D effect is a gimmick by design, since games are forced to be able to be played just as well with it turned off. It's also hard to maintain in combination with moving the system.

It also has really great games available for it... and I just wrote out this post on mine.

The 3D is merely a neato gimmick to sell systems. It would be great without it.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2