when nintendo starts developing for non-nintedo consoles...

#1grandabxPosted 12/19/2012 9:08:33 PM
We'll see some actual innovation and them not half-stepping so much(wii punchout, animal crossing:city folk, wii music, skyward sword, pikmin 3(TBA) and nsmb). after the harvesting of the wii u, retro will be able to make metroid on real consoles. they could bring a high def 2d one or a full 3d. sony would ask for them to create kid icarus online, diddy kong racing 2 and a full-fledge fire emblem. so much potential for real consoles.

being a third party developer is nintendo's true calling. they just don't have what it takes to hang with the big boys technology and hardcore innovation-wise. they're still trying to figure out online(like a caveman making fire) after their opponents have been doing it for like a decade. none of their games have advance AI. zelda is mostly comprised of a.go to dungeon b. find item c. use item four-six times to kill the dungeon boss(in a repeated pattern). since they are so slow in getting compelling software out(looks at wii and wii u's launch), it just makes sense that they put this puppy to bed and throw in the towel. imagine the cash they could make from multi-platform mario or FREAKN' CONSOLE POKEMON!!!

it's going to happen eventually, so why wait?
#2PUNCHOUT1116Posted 12/19/2012 9:10:09 PM
grandabx posted...
We'll see some actual innovation and them not half-stepping so much(wii punchout, animal crossing:city folk, wii music, skyward sword, pikmin 3(TBA) and nsmb). after the harvesting of the wii u, retro will be able to make metroid on real consoles. they could bring a high def 2d one or a full 3d. sony would ask for them to create kid icarus online, diddy kong racing 2 and a full-fledge fire emblem. so much potential for real consoles.

being a third party developer is nintendo's true calling. they just don't have what it takes to hang with the big boys technology and hardcore innovation-wise. they're still trying to figure out online(like a caveman making fire) after their opponents have been doing it for like a decade. none of their games have advance AI. zelda is mostly comprised of a.go to dungeon b. find item c. use item four-six times to kill the dungeon boss(in a repeated pattern). since they are so slow in getting compelling software out(looks at wii and wii u's launch), it just makes sense that they put this puppy to bed and throw in the towel. imagine the cash they could make from multi-platform mario or FREAKN' CONSOLE POKEMON!!!

Not gonna happen. Sorry.
---
-
Certified Horse Proctologist
#3BuretsuPosted 12/19/2012 9:11:03 PM
grandabx posted...

Oh boy, someone else talking out their ass.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#4xerofyre0Posted 12/19/2012 9:12:49 PM
Go look at the hardware numbers from.around the world and get back to us. They just sold 700k 3ds.systems in one week, in one region. Then look at worldwide sales of Sony's newest system and Microsoft's....I think Nintendo will be alright. Lol what a troll
---
Free Game Giveaway-
http://www.down-rightfierce.com/2012/06/free-game-giveaway-club-nintendo.html
#5darkjedilinkPosted 12/19/2012 9:13:34 PM
grandabx posted...
they just don't have what it takes to hang with the big boys

So, that's why nobody's ever come close to defeating them commercially?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#6emeraldfox_09Posted 12/19/2012 9:14:18 PM
Lul
---
I often yell at my Wii not to patronize me - Wario_man
Bianca <3. I like Shauntal too.
#7grandabx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 9:30:58 PM
darkjedilink posted...
grandabx posted...
they just don't have what it takes to hang with the big boys

So, that's why nobody's ever come close to defeating them commercially?

2013, after the holidays watch the sales of the wii u drop DRAMATICALLY. they have zero killer apps coming for over half of next year against their competition's drowning of quality software.

should've just:

1. made a universal controller that good for all genres.
2. brought out a more powerful console in 2013

no one wants to buy that contraption that has lackluster software at this point in time. they have too much arrogance and it's about to get ugly for them. the price for the phonics machine they just put out is ridculous. almost five 00 bills for nintendo land and xeroxed mario?
#8Soanevalcke6Posted 12/19/2012 9:32:33 PM
grandabx posted...
2013, after the holidays watch the sales of the wii u drop DRAMATICALLY. they have zero killer apps coming for over half of next year against their competition's drowning of quality software.

So how to all of the engagements in the Middle-East turn out, Future-man?
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#9Tsutarja495Posted 12/19/2012 9:35:14 PM
...pigs will fly.
#101shadetail1Posted 12/19/2012 9:37:42 PM
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z38/mario9090777/nintendo_cycle.png
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.