This is why you can't always trust reviews...

#11Luthor_Posted 12/20/2012 5:03:26 AM
Luthor_ posted...
Regardless of if you agree with what he says or not, how is it a bad idea to have reviewers prove how much of a game they played? It should be a part of every review yet it's part of almost none.

Zombi U is not a 4.0 game. I know reviews are just a matter of opinion, but the Gamespot review was painfully horrible and obvious they didn't play the game for more than 30 minutes.

The game sucks, and the only thing that changes at all after 30 minutes is the "story" and location.

That game is the most shallow grind ever, and it doesn't even look pretty doing it.

I don't want to rain on any parades if some people like it, but the overall quality is almost factually low, as well as the production value. The game earned those low review scores tbh.

Low review scores? DESPITE the couple of bad reviews, their are nearly 10 times as many good/great reviews of the game. I'm sure you will continue to ignore this fact and pretend like it's a horrible game. You were probably just expecting Left 4 Dead. It's fine that you hate it, but to act like it's silly for people to like it when the majority of people do like it just makes you look silly.

So those higher review scores make the low review scores non-existent? I fail to see your logic.

and Correction*: The majority of people who bought a Wii U and wanted something besides 2.5D Mario rehash #4 to play and try and boast about forced themselves into liking it.

That, or they seriously never played Left4Dead, Dead Island, or most other zombie games.. so it seems good in comparison to nothing. Oh, and half of the "critic reviews" involve telling you it is a good game to start a Wii U collection. Of course it got higher scores being one of the first games on a new console.
---
I was SWAGGING WHEN I WAS 420ING then I YOLOD.
-DarkJayDragon
#12Luthor_Posted 12/20/2012 5:05:13 AM
Drones are hilarious. "guize, guize, I just had a GRATE idea.. we can BLOCK any person that dusnt think teh Wii U is da best things our mommys have evur bought us EVER!!!! Itf full=proof!!"
---
I was SWAGGING WHEN I WAS 420ING then I YOLOD.
-DarkJayDragon
#13Pkshootout13Posted 12/20/2012 5:07:28 AM
It deserves at least a 7 out of 10. At least! Anything lower is ridiculous. It's a good, solid game. Gameplay is great. Graphics are ok (not good, not terrible). One of the major complaining points is how you have to use the cricket bat most of the game and how it takes 7 or 8 hits to kill a zombie. Both aren't completely true. Finding another person's survivor usually nets you a TON of ammo. And i guess reviewers don't play the game long enough to realize that the best strategy with the bat is to push them, move behind them, push them again, and then stomp on their heads when they fall. OR shoot their knees twice, watch them fall, and then stomp their heads.
---
Gt: PkShootout13 NNID: PkShootout13
Feel free to send me a friend request or add me through miiverse!
#14Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 5:07:36 AM
Luthor_ posted...
Luthor_ posted...
Regardless of if you agree with what he says or not, how is it a bad idea to have reviewers prove how much of a game they played? It should be a part of every review yet it's part of almost none.

Zombi U is not a 4.0 game. I know reviews are just a matter of opinion, but the Gamespot review was painfully horrible and obvious they didn't play the game for more than 30 minutes.

The game sucks, and the only thing that changes at all after 30 minutes is the "story" and location.

That game is the most shallow grind ever, and it doesn't even look pretty doing it.

I don't want to rain on any parades if some people like it, but the overall quality is almost factually low, as well as the production value. The game earned those low review scores tbh.

Low review scores? DESPITE the couple of bad reviews, their are nearly 10 times as many good/great reviews of the game. I'm sure you will continue to ignore this fact and pretend like it's a horrible game. You were probably just expecting Left 4 Dead. It's fine that you hate it, but to act like it's silly for people to like it when the majority of people do like it just makes you look silly.

So those higher review scores make the low review scores non-existent? I fail to see your logic.

and Correction*: The majority of people who bought a Wii U and wanted something besides 2.5D Mario rehash #4 to play and try and boast about forced themselves into liking it.

That, or they seriously never played Left4Dead, Dead Island, or most other zombie games.. so it seems good in comparison to nothing. Oh, and half of the "critic reviews" involve telling you it is a good game to start a Wii U collection. Of course it got higher scores being one of the first games on a new console.

I said the good reviews far outnumber the bad. It's got a 77 overall...thats good. I find it hilarious that people like you claim people force themselves to like a game. What kind of a moron would do something like that? You seriously sit there and torture yourself playing games that you hate just so you can say you like it. What a terrible argument you have.

I have played Left 4 Dead and enjoy it. I'm glad this is not another Left 4 Dead, because I already have that. This is a different beast. It's an awesome game, and I hope your opinion of it is based on personal experience as it seems like you are just basing your opinions off the bad reviews. You could be missing a great game by not even giving it a chance.
#15Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 5:08:27 AM
Luthor_ posted...
Drones are hilarious. "guize, guize, I just had a GRATE idea.. we can BLOCK any person that dusnt think teh Wii U is da best things our mommys have evur bought us EVER!!!! Itf full=proof!!"

And I tried to debate with you like a decent person, but you want to go to blocksville too. Goodbye forever...or until you create another troll account.
#16Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 5:09:36 AM
Pkshootout13 posted...
It deserves at least a 7 out of 10. At least! Anything lower is ridiculous. It's a good, solid game. Gameplay is great. Graphics are ok (not good, not terrible). One of the major complaining points is how you have to use the cricket bat most of the game and how it takes 7 or 8 hits to kill a zombie. Both aren't completely true. Finding another person's survivor usually nets you a TON of ammo. And i guess reviewers don't play the game long enough to realize that the best strategy with the bat is to push them, move behind them, push them again, and then stomp on their heads when they fall. OR shoot their knees twice, watch them fall, and then stomp their heads.

You can stomp their heads? Damn, I didn't know that, I need to try that lol.
#17MidcorePosted 12/20/2012 5:10:20 AM
I know it sounds silly, but I usually only read reviews of games after I played through them, just to see what others thought of them.
---
Every video game console and anything else that can play video games has something that makes it worth buying. Yes, even the Virtual Boy.
#18jsb0714Posted 12/20/2012 5:14:50 AM
Luthor_ posted...
Do you guys google random crap to try and use here, and then settle for any garbage site ever that comes up?

coffeewithgames... lol.

Trolls do the same thing.
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this
#19StealthlysPosted 12/20/2012 5:20:50 AM
Luthor_ posted...
Do you guys google random crap to try and use here, and then settle for any garbage site ever that comes up?

coffeewithgames... lol.
#20SETUP DISKPosted 12/20/2012 5:26:15 AM
This game is awesome.
---
PSN SETUP_DISK WII U SetupDisk
3DS FC 4682-8465-2907