Questions about the Interworks Pro Controller U

#1DTY3Posted 12/20/2012 7:35:56 PM
What buttons are mapped to what in Wiimote mode?
Can it be used as a PC gamepad?
Does it feel cheap?

Im thinking about getting one for Wii/PC.

also dont link to those two Youtube reviews, ive seen them.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#2DTY3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 8:17:27 AM
Bump
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
#3_Flextacy_Posted 12/21/2012 8:37:44 AM
DTY3 posted...
Does it feel cheap?

I picked up one of these yesterday, firstly i can confirm it works 100% with mario u, however, what's misleading is, it's not like the official wii u pro controller, it doesn't work with zombie u in that reguard, it's basically a wiimote plus, classic controller, and wii controller pro all in one.. it feels fantastic in your hands though, and the dpad is so well done. it doesn't feel cheap at all, the analogue sticks feel very tough.

As for buttons, the + and - are mapped to the select and start on the snes controller bit,
the 1 button is mapped to Y, the 2 button is mapped to X, the Z button is mapped to A, and the B button is mapped to B, the four shoulder buttons are the nunchuck buttons, plus two shoulder triggers i believe, i havent used it comprehensively yet, but i hope this helps you out.

If you're gonna get alot of wiiware its worth it, and it works great with games that dont requir the sensor bar..
---
Huge Huge Rockstar
#4DTY3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 8:42:59 AM
It works with Nunchuck games?

and have you tried using it as a PC gamepad?
---
#5-Codex-Posted 12/21/2012 8:52:00 AM
Wait, does this mean I can use this control to play Donkey Kong Country Returns then? If so I am definitely getting one of these.
#6Soanevalcke6Posted 12/21/2012 8:54:25 AM
_Flextacy_ posted...
DTY3 posted...
Does it feel cheap?

I picked up one of these yesterday, firstly i can confirm it works 100% with mario u, however, what's misleading is, it's not like the official wii u pro controller, it doesn't work with zombie u in that reguard, it's basically a wiimote plus, classic controller, and wii controller pro all in one.. it feels fantastic in your hands though, and the dpad is so well done. it doesn't feel cheap at all, the analogue sticks feel very tough.

As for buttons, the + and - are mapped to the select and start on the snes controller bit,
the 1 button is mapped to Y, the 2 button is mapped to X, the Z button is mapped to A, and the B button is mapped to B, the four shoulder buttons are the nunchuck buttons, plus two shoulder triggers i believe, i havent used it comprehensively yet, but i hope this helps you out.

If you're gonna get alot of wiiware its worth it, and it works great with games that dont requir the sensor bar..

wait wait wait...

It does NOT work as a Wii U Pro Controller?
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#7xLittlekillxPosted 12/21/2012 8:54:43 AM
Are these out in america yet?
#8DTY3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 8:56:59 AM
It does not work as a Pro. Yes that is misleading but I already knew and accepted that.This is so i dont have to lug around a CC with a Wiimote dongled.

And yes you can play DKCR with it, but you still need to shake the controller. There is also a sensor at the top so you can usea pointer.
---
#9Kromlech06Posted 12/21/2012 9:27:13 AM(edited)
A hardware switch to register as a wiiU pro would have been nice, but I guess that's too much to ask at this point in time.

I WANT this controller to be good so I can get one as well.

Edit:
_Flextacy_ posted...

This is when used as a wiimote right? Is there a switch to become a CCPro and fix those face buttons? (even as a wiimote, where's the A button?)
#10-Codex-Posted 12/21/2012 9:03:20 AM
DTY3 posted...
And yes you can play DKCR with it, but you still need to shake the controller. There is also a sensor at the top so you can usea pointer.

That is kind of disappointing to hear, I was hoping you would be able to just press L or R but still sounds like a good controller.