Questions about the Interworks Pro Controller U

#21ReyGoeZHardPosted 12/21/2012 10:19:48 PM
So what's the point of the analog sticks being clickable if it doesn't double (or triple) as a Wii U Pro Controller? Neither the Nunchuk nor the CCP had clickable sticks. Am I missing something?
---
XBL Gamertag: Rey GoeZ Hard <> PSN ID: ReyRey21323
3DS Friend Code: 4554-0757-3202 <> NNID: Player
#22DTY3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 6:49:58 AM
Poopcorn13 posted...
Well, in the Kotaku review, the reviewer said that his android device surprisingly picked the bluetooth signal from the controller and able to use it as such.

I've yet to see anyone try it out on PC but if your willing, try it out if your PC supports bluetooth or use an adapter to see.

Can you not just plug it into the USB?
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#23Poopcorn13Posted 12/22/2012 9:52:38 AM
DTY3 posted...
Poopcorn13 posted...
Well, in the Kotaku review, the reviewer said that his android device surprisingly picked the bluetooth signal from the controller and able to use it as such.

I've yet to see anyone try it out on PC but if your willing, try it out if your PC supports bluetooth or use an adapter to see.

Can you not just plug it into the USB?

That would be logical, but I've yet to see anyone test it out. I ordered it anyway. I'll try and see.
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#24DTY3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 8:46:32 PM
When do they ship to the US?
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
#25Soanevalcke6Posted 12/22/2012 9:18:57 PM
I saw a couple at Target in Minnesota (Where I live) yesterday, if your wondering when they ship to stores?
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#26_Flextacy_Posted 12/22/2012 10:05:25 PM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
_Flextacy_ posted...
DTY3 posted...
What buttons are mapped to what in Wiimote mode?
Can it be used as a PC gamepad?
Does it feel cheap?

Im thinking about getting one for Wii/PC.

also dont link to those two Youtube reviews, ive seen them.

I picked up one of these yesterday, firstly i can confirm it works 100% with mario u, however, what's misleading is, it's not like the official wii u pro controller, it doesn't work with zombie u in that reguard, it's basically a wiimote plus, classic controller, and wii controller pro all in one.. it feels fantastic in your hands though, and the dpad is so well done. it doesn't feel cheap at all, the analogue sticks feel very tough.

As for buttons, the + and - are mapped to the select and start on the snes controller bit,
the 1 button is mapped to Y, the 2 button is mapped to X, the Z button is mapped to A, and the B button is mapped to B, the four shoulder buttons are the nunchuck buttons, plus two shoulder triggers i believe, i havent used it comprehensively yet, but i hope this helps you out.

If you're gonna get alot of wiiware its worth it, and it works great with games that dont requir the sensor bar..

wait wait wait...

It does NOT work as a Wii U Pro Controller?

Yes you're correct, i only found this out last night trying to play multiplayer on Zombiu .. the box is very misleading on the back it says Wiimote plus + Classic Controller + Controller Pro

However its just the Wii pro controller.. it's still worth the cash though if you're going to use alot of wii games, or wiiware etc.. i'm a bit disappointed it doesnt work as a wii u pro controller, cos atm i have no need to go buy one of those.. and with games like mario etc not having the option to use them <insane> i dont see a need or reason till Aliens CM comes out.

havent tried connecting it to a pc yet.. i'll give that a go tonight
---
Huge Huge Rockstar
#27DTY3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 5:55:52 AM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
I saw a couple at Target in Minnesota (Where I live) yesterday, if your wondering when they ship to stores?

yeah thats what im wondering.

Preordering it on some sites says it wont be available until February.

And to the above post, thank you for trying it out on PC. Thats what im mainly getting it for.
---
#28DTY3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 7:03:29 AM
Also, again:

Does this work with nunchuk games?
---
#29Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 12/26/2012 11:23:02 AM
If the Wii U game requires the screen then it won't work. I'm sure it'll work for Ganges like call of duty and ninja gaiden.
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285
#30Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 12/26/2012 2:25:09 PM(edited)
Does anybody know their website? I'm interested in e-mailing them and asking a few questions about this controller.

Edit: I found their website and here's the e-mail address for additional information

info@interworks-usa.com

http://interworks-usa.com/index.php/products/view/19
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285