This is gonna make me sound like a total fanboy but...

#1ADHDguitarPosted 12/21/2012 6:41:30 AM
Nintendoland has next gen graphics.

Nothing revolutionary obviously, but just look at the lighting and especially water effects. Haven't seen stuff that good looking not on the PC.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#2Luthor_Posted 12/21/2012 6:46:34 AM(edited)
No. I don't think you've owned anything but Nintendo consoles if you truly believe this.

Edit:

Just looked at your profile. You rated the Playstation 3 3.5/5, but the Wii U 5/5? Get the hell outta here. I doubt you really own a PS3. And the only game you bothered to put on your list besides Nintendo games was Black Ops?

You literally define this board. The fact that you have your Wii U stuff on your list proves you've updated your list recently so don't give that excuse.
---
I was SWAGGING WHEN I WAS 420ING then I YOLOD.
-DarkJayDragon
#3monkeyspoonPosted 12/21/2012 6:52:10 AM
Luthor_ posted...
No. I don't think you've owned anything but Nintendo consoles if you truly believe this.

Edit:

Just looked at your profile. You rated the Playstation 3 3.5/5, but the Wii U 5/5? Get the hell outta here. I doubt you really own a PS3. And the only game you bothered to put on your list besides Nintendo games was Black Ops?

You literally define this board. The fact that you have your Wii U stuff on your list proves you've updated your list recently so don't give that excuse.

Ouch. You tore the TC apart.

You would expect the WiiU to have some fancy effects because of the gpu. It's the CPU and ram that bring it down.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, 3DS ID: 2621-2595-4009, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon
#4Soanevalcke6Posted 12/21/2012 6:52:19 AM
Luthor_ posted...

Edit:

"I disagree with you, so you MUST be wrong!!!"
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#5goemon1977Posted 12/21/2012 6:52:40 AM
ADHDguitar posted...
Nintendoland has next gen graphics.

Nothing revolutionary obviously, but just look at the lighting and especially water effects. Haven't seen stuff that good looking not on the PC.

Yeah sorry to piss on your parade TC but NL is weak in terms of graphics. The PS3 and 360 have games with those effects already. I'm not going to bring up my PC in this discussion because it's like bringing a nuke to a gun fight. The only way I would believe your statement would be if you were just woken up from cryo sleep after 10 years.
---
Wii U ID goemon12677
#6Luthor_Posted 12/21/2012 6:54:13 AM
Luthor_ posted...

Edit:

Factually, if the PS3 is a 3.5 then then the Wii U is not a 5/5.

Ok, not factually. But you do have to be a rabid, blind fanboy zealot to think so.
---
I was SWAGGING WHEN I WAS 420ING then I YOLOD.
-DarkJayDragon
#7Soanevalcke6Posted 12/21/2012 6:55:54 AM
Luthor_ posted...
Luthor_ posted...

Edit:

Factually, if the PS3 is a 3.5 then then the Wii U is not a 5/5.

Ok, not factually. But you do have to be a rabid, blind fanboy zealot to think so.

Of course he does, How could somone think the Wii U is better than a PS3? Has to be a Rabid Fanboy!
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#8ReyMilansteryoPosted 12/21/2012 6:56:06 AM
Im starting to enjoy this thread
---
PSN: DGray_Squally
#9NiftyManZPosted 12/21/2012 6:56:53 AM
Opinions!!!!
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
#10Big_IsaacPosted 12/21/2012 6:57:30 AM
Luthor_ posted...

Edit:

"my opinion is better than yours, so GTFO"

how about you calm down for a minute? I don't own a WiiU yet so I can neither confirm nor deny what TC is saying, but in either case it's not worth lashing out at him about it
maybe it's time for you to grow up
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein