This is gonna make me sound like a total fanboy but...

#11Luthor_Posted 12/21/2012 6:59:14 AM
Luthor_ posted...
Luthor_ posted...
No. I don't think you've owned anything but Nintendo consoles if you truly believe this.

Edit:

Just looked at your profile. You rated the Playstation 3 3.5/5, but the Wii U 5/5? Get the hell outta here. I doubt you really own a PS3. And the only game you bothered to put on your list besides Nintendo games was Black Ops?

You literally define this board. The fact that you have your Wii U stuff on your list proves you've updated your list recently so don't give that excuse.

"I disagree with you, so you MUST be wrong!!!"

Factually, if the PS3 is a 3.5 then then the Wii U is not a 5/5.

Ok, not factually. But you do have to be a rabid, blind fanboy zealot to think so.

Of course he does, How could somone think the Wii U is better than a PS3? Has to be a Rabid Fanboy!

You must not understand.

What gives the Wii U a 1.5 lead over a PS3 right now? It has 3 exclusives, and is only on-par (if that) with it on terms of power. The PS3 also has a competent online system.

I could see you liking the Wii U more (somehow..) but to rate the PS3 3.5/5 and the Wii U 5/5 is pretty ludicrous.
---
I was SWAGGING WHEN I WAS 420ING then I YOLOD.
-DarkJayDragon
#12Big_IsaacPosted 12/21/2012 7:00:03 AM
Luthor_ posted...
Luthor_ posted...
No. I don't think you've owned anything but Nintendo consoles if you truly believe this.

Edit:

Just looked at your profile. You rated the Playstation 3 3.5/5, but the Wii U 5/5? Get the hell outta here. I doubt you really own a PS3. And the only game you bothered to put on your list besides Nintendo games was Black Ops?

You literally define this board. The fact that you have your Wii U stuff on your list proves you've updated your list recently so don't give that excuse.

Ok, not factually. But you do have to be a rabid, blind fanboy zealot to think so.

you have to be a rabid fanboy yourself to think that you need to be a rabid fanboy to like 1 console significantly more than another
there's plenty of things to dislike about the PS3 and plenty of things to like about WiiU. how arrogant are you to deny that?
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#13jackorhoadsPosted 12/21/2012 7:01:02 AM
Luthor_ posted...

Edit:

How dare he for being happy.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#14Luthor_Posted 12/21/2012 7:01:23 AM
Luthor_ posted...

Edit:

"my opinion is better than yours, so GTFO"

how about you calm down for a minute? I don't own a WiiU yet so I can neither confirm nor deny what TC is saying, but in either case it's not worth lashing out at him about it
maybe it's time for you to grow up

You made this entire post under the assumption that I'm mad or raging in real life. So you made your post under false-pretenses, in which case your post is a gargantuan waste of time for one and all.

I pointed out that he has never actually played anything but Nintendo consoles. He just called Nintendo Land a graphical benchmark. Do you get dumber than that?

You drones stick together almost sickeningly. Bravo.
---
-DarkJayDragon
#15Luthor_Posted 12/21/2012 7:02:47 AM
Luthor_ posted...

Edit:

How dare he for being happy.

ITP: Me saying get the hell outta here is taken way too seriously.

And in the posts above this. lol.
---
-DarkJayDragon
#16MathewMansonPosted 12/21/2012 7:03:16 AM
Luthor_ posted...
Luthor_ posted...

Edit:

how about you calm down for a minute? I don't own a WiiU yet so I can neither confirm nor deny what TC is saying, but in either case it's not worth lashing out at him about it

You made this entire post under the assumption that I'm mad or raging in real life. So you made your post under false-pretenses, in which case your post is a gargantuan waste of time for one and all.

I pointed out that he has never actually played anything but Nintendo consoles. He just called Nintendo Land a graphical benchmark. Do you get dumber than that?

The fanboy is upset...
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
#17Big_IsaacPosted 12/21/2012 7:04:25 AM
Luthor_ posted...
Luthor_ posted...
Luthor_ posted...

Edit:

Of course he does, How could somone think the Wii U is better than a PS3? Has to be a Rabid Fanboy!

You must not understand.

What gives the Wii U a 1.5 lead over a PS3 right now? It has 3 exclusives, and is only on-par (if that) with it on terms of power. The PS3 also has a competent online system.

I could see you liking the Wii U more (somehow..) but to rate the PS3 3.5/5 and the Wii U 5/5 is pretty ludicrous.

yeah, because user ratings on a gaming forum always are the most rational thing in the world, right?
it's not ludicrous. it's his opinion. I don't give a rat's ass about most of the games on PS3 myself, so if I owned one and was disappointed by it, I wouldn't rate it any higher, either.
opinions on quality are subjective and depend greatly on one's personal experience with the system.

you're just acting like a sony fanboy who can't fathom that someone likes the WiiU more than your precious PS3
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#18darkjedilinkPosted 12/21/2012 7:05:25 AM
Luthor_ posted...
You must not understand.

The backtracking is delicious.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#19Luthor_Posted 12/21/2012 7:05:38 AM
Luthor_ posted...
Luthor_ posted...

Edit:

The fanboy is upset...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Luthor_/games

Yes, I am a fanboy compared to Nintendo-only owners.
---
-DarkJayDragon
#20Luthor_Posted 12/21/2012 7:07:50 AM
Nintendrones are hilarious.
---
-DarkJayDragon