This is gonna make me sound like a total fanboy but...

#101DraconilianPosted 12/21/2012 10:20:56 AM
s2good posted...
I still can't believe PS360 fanboys think this system is (only) on par with theirs because of the graphics are the same so far

Fixed.
This is pretty much my stance on it, a good number of launch games are multiplat ports and don't have a graphical difference. and there are no huge Nintendo First Party games out yet sooo....

I'm willing to bet Pikmin 3 will really look ahead of the PS3 and 360, or at least that's what I'm hoping. If you look back at Nintendo's history, they seem to squeeze more power out of their system than any other developer. Metroid Prime from 2002 and F-Zero GX from 03 still look really really good. and that's on figuratively ancient hardware.
---
"The best, most perfectly tuned online game will always have one glaring flaw.
Anyone can play it." _ Dueric
#102ZopharothPosted 12/21/2012 10:20:56 AM
darkjedilink posted...
Zopharoth posted...
At this current moment in time, I don't think any reasonable person can say the Wii U is better than the PS3.

So, someone that buys a launch PS3 for $599, has had it repaired a few times due to YLoD, has watched base features of the console be removed via software update and had his info stolen from PSN two weeks before a two-month PSN outage that they may or may not have paid for is CLEARLY unreasonable if they happen to like Wii U more?

The Wii U has been out for a month. Nobody knows what kinds of problems it might have down the line, and people are already bricking systems with firmware updates. A lot can happen in six years, so that's not remotely a fair comparison.
---
Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish and feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard. - Ron Swanson
#103P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 12/21/2012 10:21:12 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/29/AbandonThread.gif

---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, ZombiU
#104GoombaXPosted 12/21/2012 10:26:30 AM
Luthor_ posted...
Luthor_ posted...
No. I don't think you've owned anything but Nintendo consoles if you truly believe this.

Edit:

Just looked at your profile. You rated the Playstation 3 3.5/5, but the Wii U 5/5? Get the hell outta here. I doubt you really own a PS3. And the only game you bothered to put on your list besides Nintendo games was Black Ops?

You literally define this board. The fact that you have your Wii U stuff on your list proves you've updated your list recently so don't give that excuse.

"I disagree with you, so you MUST be wrong!!!"

Factually, if the PS3 is a 3.5 then then the Wii U is not a 5/5.

Ok, not factually. But you do have to be a rabid, blind fanboy zealot to think so.

yea its more like the ps3 is a 3.5 and the wii u is a 4
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#105cavebear56Posted 12/21/2012 10:30:08 AM
Luthor_ posted...

Edit:
Just looked at your profile. You rated the Playstation 3 3.5/5, but the Wii U 5/5? Get the hell outta here. I doubt you really own a PS3. And the only game you bothered to put on your list besides Nintendo games was Black Ops?

Did you take into consideration when the PS3 review came up? Not sure if it lists it. If so then I can understand why that score was given. If you can update it, then who is to say the Wii U score might not drop just as I'd give the PS3 score a bump up.

At this point in time though, I score the PS3 higher based just on games. Which is still fair as the Wii U is to compete against systems out now and the next systems from Sony/Microsoft. It's how business works.

Luthor_ posted...
You literally define this board. The fact that you have your Wii U stuff on your list proves you've updated your list recently so don't give that excuse.

Not at all.

If TC really defined the Wii U board it would've been Wii U - 0/5. Gimmick, name is confusing, less powerful numbers (doesn't matter what they mean if something is lower it can never be optimized!), absolutely no gaemz, graffics look wrse than the PS2 lawls!

Then you'd be objectively correct though I feel you may be looking from the side of a fanboy yourself.

Lastly, even if the TC keeps the score that way maybe the PS3 didn't perform as expected or go the way they wanted. The 360 doesn't appeal to me one bit (pay for online lack of exclusives worth playing) but to others it's the system of the previous gen.

Or the TC is just trolling trolls/fanboys which ultimately won't do anything more than fuel the flames of war.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#106Chan TanakaPosted 12/21/2012 10:34:03 AM
Luthor_ posted...
No. I don't think you've owned anything but Nintendo consoles if you truly believe this.

Edit:

wow. Never saw so much butthurt in one post. Lol! There's these things called "opinions" & everybody is entitled to their unique own opinions. If you prefer PS3 over Wii U or anything else, then fine. More power to you. That doesn't mean TC or anyone has to agree with you. For example, I prefer my Wii U over my PS3. I wouldn't even give PS3 a 3.5 since it took it 4 years to get games. Mine just acts as the front room blu-ray player & nothing more these days.
---
Video Games do not make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees.
#107super_luigi16Posted 12/21/2012 10:35:36 AM
Zopharoth posted...
darkjedilink posted...
Zopharoth posted...
At this current moment in time, I don't think any reasonable person can say the Wii U is better than the PS3.

So, someone that buys a launch PS3 for $599, has had it repaired a few times due to YLoD, has watched base features of the console be removed via software update and had his info stolen from PSN two weeks before a two-month PSN outage that they may or may not have paid for is CLEARLY unreasonable if they happen to like Wii U more?

The Wii U has been out for a month. Nobody knows what kinds of problems it might have down the line, and people are already bricking systems with firmware updates. A lot can happen in six years, so that's not remotely a fair comparison.

But you said "At this current moment in time." That includes everything that's ever happened to the PS3 until "this current point in time," right?

However, if you do want to play the Wii-U-might-have-problems-in-the-future-so-it's-an-unfair-comparison card, I'll play my the Wii-U-will-have-more-games/features/online-in-six-years-so-it's-an-unfair-comparison card.

You can't have it both ways.
---
Luigi > Mario
Current Project: Paper Mario: Sticker Star FAQ/Walkthrough (co-authored with RedIsPoetic)
#108r_m_8_8Posted 12/21/2012 10:48:53 AM
This topic, this is why I'll never frequent the WiiU boards.

People being downright insulted at the sight of other people saying they think a WiiU game looks nice, rofl. How dare you? You probably don't even own a PS3! - Man, that's so 2006.
---
Now playing: Paper Mario SS, Code of Princess, Mark of the Ninja, SFxT.
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |
#109spemshaPosted 12/21/2012 10:49:15 AM
Big_Isaac posted...
Luthor_ posted...

Edit:

"my opinion is better than yours, so GTFO"

how about you calm down for a minute? I don't own a WiiU yet so I can neither confirm nor deny what TC is saying, but in either case it's not worth lashing out at him about it
maybe it's time for you to grow up

This
---
PSN: Qwayk
If you dont have a Vita buy one! They are amazing.
#110MixorzPosted 12/21/2012 10:50:23 AM
I love it when someone says something really stupid then hides behind lol I can't be wrong it's an opinion. Well you know someone can have a bad, or wrong opinion. If you think Wii U is better than PS3 then you are wrong. PERIOD. No opinions about it. Look at simple facts. Wii has no games on par graphically than PS3, it's library is non existent. I'm not saying in the long run Wii U cannot be better, but its simply wrong to thi Wii U is better.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz