This is gonna make me sound like a total fanboy but...

#111darkjedilinkPosted 12/21/2012 10:51:03 AM
super_luigi16 posted...
You can't have it both ways.

On this board, watch them try their hardest to.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#112squatch22Posted 12/21/2012 10:51:36 AM
Mixorz posted...
I love it when someone says something really stupid then hides behind lol I can't be wrong it's an opinion. Well you know someone can have a bad, or wrong opinion. If you think Wii U is better than PS3 then you are wrong. PERIOD. No opinions about it. Look at simple facts. Wii has no games on par graphically than PS3, it's library is non existent. I'm not saying in the long run Wii U cannot be better, but its simply wrong to thi Wii U is better.

/facepalm
---
LR posted: And the PSP isn't a Sony console so why would I make that claim?
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#113r_m_8_8Posted 12/21/2012 10:58:15 AM
At this point? Of course a 2006 system has a better library. PS3 will also have a better library than PS4 when it launches, go figure.
---
Now playing: Paper Mario SS, Code of Princess, Mark of the Ninja, SFxT.
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |
#114trenkenPosted 12/21/2012 11:01:11 AM
smashmaster1111 posted...
trenken posted...
ADHDguitar posted...

Haven't seen stuff that good looking not on the PC.

If you think Nintendoland is even remotely close to what modern PCs are doing, there are just no words for this at all.

No he said he hasn't seen anything that wasn't a PC look so good.

Ok I read it has, "I havent seen anything that looks that good, not on the PC".

He should have used proper English, like, "I havent seen anything that looks that good on the PS3 or 360". That would have made more sense. But he would be wrong about that too. How anyone could think this looks as good as Uncharted is beyond my comprehension.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#115GoombaXPosted 12/21/2012 11:02:24 AM
trenken posted...
smashmaster1111 posted...
trenken posted...
ADHDguitar posted...

Haven't seen stuff that good looking not on the PC.

If you think Nintendoland is even remotely close to what modern PCs are doing, there are just no words for this at all.

No he said he hasn't seen anything that wasn't a PC look so good.

Ok I read it has, "I havent seen anything that looks that good, not on the PC".

He should have used proper English, like, "I havent seen anything that looks that good on the PS3 or 360". That would have made more sense. But he would be wrong about that too. How anyone could think this looks as good as Uncharted is beyond my comprehension.

hes tallking about the technical effects such as water, lightning and what not
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#116MixorzPosted 12/21/2012 11:04:48 AM
r_m_8_8 posted...
At this point? Of course a 2006 system has a better library. PS3 will also have a better library than PS4 when it launches, go figure.

It will be at first until the next gen console starts making games that truly define it as next gen. You're wrong if you think Wii U has any real next gen games yet. Makes me think you didn't properly experience this last gen that's in the homestretch.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#117r_m_8_8Posted 12/21/2012 11:07:37 AM
Mixorz posted...
r_m_8_8 posted...

It will be at first until the next gen console starts making games that truly define it as next gen. You're wrong if you think Wii U has any real next gen games yet. Makes me think you didn't properly experience this last gen that's in the homestretch.

Yeah, because PS3 totally eclipsed PS2 library-wise, right? This generation was incredibly meh home console-wise. And you fanboy, not only I own a PS3, but also a gaming PC that outperforms my PS3. Some of us aren't silly 12-years-old console warriors and enjoy games on all platforms.
---
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |
#118MixorzPosted 12/21/2012 11:10:25 AM
r_m_8_8 posted...
Mixorz posted...
r_m_8_8 posted...

Yeah, because PS3 totally eclipsed PS2 library-wise, right? This generation was incredibly meh home console-wise. And you fanboy, not only I own a PS3, but also a gaming PC that outperforms my PS3. Some of us aren't silly 12-years-old console warriors and enjoy games on all platforms.

Aww look, the kid is so mad he starts flaming. It's okay, eventually they might think you're cool in middle school.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#119Newbie00Posted 12/21/2012 11:29:06 AM
darkjedilink posted...
Newbie00 posted...
ALso, I'll have to agree with Luthor_ on this one.

I don't see how someone could rate the Ps3 a 3.5/5 while giving the Wii U a 5/5 without a huge bias.

Any of you denying that are suspect.

The Ps3 does nearly everything better at this point in time. Graphics, game quantity and quality, online, etc. And it's been on the market for years.

Opinions are BASED on bias. As such, this is a completely pointless post.

Are you okay? Opinions don't have to be based on bias.

Jeez, you say some really questionable things.
---
Sokar, Eliot... lay off Tony. I can vouch for him. He's a top lad and a massive PS3 supporter. He's not an enemy here. - SomnusNemoris on the Sony Defense Force
#120r_m_8_8Posted 12/21/2012 11:32:05 AM
Mixorz posted...
Aww look, the kid is so mad he starts flaming. It's okay, eventually they might think you're cool in middle school.

What?
---
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |