This is gonna make me sound like a total fanboy but...

#141squatch22Posted 12/21/2012 11:41:30 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
By the way TC has an awful opinion, and anyone who agrees with him also has an awful opinion. And that is my opinion.

I would feel the same way about somebody who said that Soulja Boy is the greatest entertainer of our generation.

If you want to get butthurt over that like you all have been doing all topic go right ahead :)

You have an awful opinion...
---
LR posted: And the PSP isn't a Sony console so why would I make that claim?
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#142Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/21/2012 11:43:12 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
By the way TC has an awful opinion, and anyone who agrees with him also has an awful opinion. And that is my opinion.

I would feel the same way about somebody who said that Soulja Boy is the greatest entertainer of our generation.

If you want to get butthurt over that like you all have been doing all topic go right ahead :)

But you spent this whole topic complaining about Luthor because he thought TC had an awful opinion?

Why become a hypocrite?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#143SuffurixPosted 12/21/2012 12:54:52 PM
Santa Claus is very upset at all of you. So is my dog Charles.
#144BuretsuPosted 12/21/2012 12:55:39 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

But you spent this whole topic complaining about Luthor because he thought TC had an awful opinion?

Why become a hypocrite?

He learned it from watching you!
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#145geneticsftwPosted 12/21/2012 12:55:56 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Why become a hypocrite?

To be more like you?
#146ArturiaZweiPosted 12/21/2012 1:18:06 PM
I'm satisfied with what the Wii U can produce visually.
I prefer the Wii U controller.

I've had more fun with some of the Wii U games than I've had with a console since the Snes.

Yeah... i'd probably rate the Wii U higher too.

If you like Uncharted, go ahead. I'm not invested enough in what you do with your money to take offense, but I keep going back to my Nintendo games. My 3/S3 games just sort of sit around.
#147jakestar0306Posted 12/21/2012 1:20:21 PM
Alright, this has been going on for too long and I have to know: TC gave a very simple complement about the Wii U on the Wii U board and that somehow makes him a troll? What??

Someone PLEASE explain this to me since something is clearly going over my head.
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
#148Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/21/2012 2:14:03 PM(edited)
With every one of my posts the same two fools desperate for my attention retaliate with an insult. The sad part is neither of them are particularly clever, and they always end up posting the same thing as one another. Squatch please take them under your wing and show them how to properly hate kirbyfan.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#149geneticsftwPosted 12/21/2012 2:14:18 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
With every one of my posts the same two fools desperate for my attention retaliate with an insult. The sad part is neither of them are particularly clever, and they always end up being the same thing. Squatch please take them under your wing and show them how to properly hate kirbyfan.

Anyone that hates kirbyfan is useless.
#150toad133Posted 12/21/2012 2:17:22 PM
Luthor_ posted...
No. I don't think you've owned anything but Nintendo consoles if you truly believe this.

Edit:

Just looked at your profile. You rated the Playstation 3 3.5/5, but the Wii U 5/5? Get the hell outta here. I doubt you really own a PS3. And the only game you bothered to put on your list besides Nintendo games was Black Ops?

You literally define this board. The fact that you have your Wii U stuff on your list proves you've updated your list recently so don't give that excuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.