This is gonna make me sound like a total fanboy but...

#31wingo84Posted 12/21/2012 7:32:50 AM
Luthor_ posted...
Luthor_ posted...
Nintendrones are hilarious.

Says the person who thinks it's odd that someone who likes the Wii U more than the PS3 rating the Wii U higher than the PS3....

I could see that a few years down the line. But the Wii U currently shows nothing that ups anything on the PS3.

That's practically unarguable.

Not when its based on opinion.
---
NNID - Wingo84
#32Luthor_Posted 12/21/2012 7:34:47 AM
Luthor_ posted...
Luthor_ posted...

Says the person who thinks it's odd that someone who likes the Wii U more than the PS3 rating the Wii U higher than the PS3....

I could see that a few years down the line. But the Wii U currently shows nothing that ups anything on the PS3.

Not really. The Wii U has not showcased a single thing that ups the PS3. That's pretty clear.

Unless of course, your Wii U is plugged into a TV used heavily and off-screen play is that important for you.. But then, I don't understand why you wouldn't just plug it up in your room rather than living room.
---
I was SWAGGING WHEN I WAS 420ING then I YOLOD.
-DarkJayDragon
#33darkjedilinkPosted 12/21/2012 7:35:06 AM
Luthor_ posted...
Luthor_ posted...

All opinion is unarguable. Doesn't make it invalid, like you seem to claim.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#34squatch22Posted 12/21/2012 7:35:51 AM
darkjedilink posted...
Luthor_ posted...
Luthor_ posted...

All opinion is unarguable. Doesn't make it invalid, like you seem to claim.

This
---
LR posted: And the PSP isn't a Sony console so why would I make that claim?
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#35darkjedilinkPosted 12/21/2012 7:36:22 AM
Luthor_ posted...
Not really. The Wii U has not showcased a single thing that ups the PS3. That's pretty clear.

Do you not know what an opinion is?

Unless of course, your Wii U is plugged into a TV used heavily and off-screen play is that important for you.. But then, I don't understand why you wouldn't just plug it up in your room rather than living room.

That has nothing to do with it. As I said, the backtracking is delicious.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#36squatch22Posted 12/21/2012 7:36:26 AM
darkjedilink posted...
Rasputin77 posted...
Sorry, but - as someone who understands subjective opinion way better than many of you...

That's the funniest thing I've read all day!

That you think you're better than anyone at anything is absolutely hilarious.

lol
---
#37squatch22Posted 12/21/2012 7:37:10 AM
Luthor_ posted...
Nintendrones

There we go. Troll mode activated.
---
#38wingo84Posted 12/21/2012 7:38:48 AM
Luthor_ posted...
Luthor_ posted...
Luthor_ posted...

But what if someone thinks that the incorporation of the gamepad screen/miiverse/internet make the console already a very exciting new start and is the fantastic integration that they have been striving for to perfect the gaming experience...

You cant claim that people are wrong if they already prefer the Wii U... I'm not saying it is or isn't... It's a different experience though.
---
NNID - Wingo84
#39super_cloutPosted 12/21/2012 7:39:52 AM
Look dudes, Lets just take a wait and see approach when i comes to the graphics on the

U, I do love all my systems but even the water and lighting effects on Sleeping Dogs(good

game too) for 360 looks better than nintendolands. Soon enough The U will Shine, give it

some time.
#40Luthor_Posted 12/21/2012 7:40:09 AM
ITT: People read half of my posts.

I brought up the Gamepad thing.

Anyways, other than that, the Wii U has only done things other consoles before have done better.
---
I was SWAGGING WHEN I WAS 420ING then I YOLOD.
-DarkJayDragon