This is gonna make me sound like a total fanboy but...

#41squatch22Posted 12/21/2012 7:40:33 AM
''I dont like your opinion, so you are wrong''
---
LR posted: And the PSP isn't a Sony console so why would I make that claim?
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#42jakestar0306Posted 12/21/2012 7:41:28 AM
Luthor_ posted...
No. I don't think you've owned anything but Nintendo consoles if you truly believe this.

Edit:

Just looked at your profile. You rated the Playstation 3 3.5/5, but the Wii U 5/5? Get the hell outta here. I doubt you really own a PS3. And the only game you bothered to put on your list besides Nintendo games was Black Ops?

You literally define this board. The fact that you have your Wii U stuff on your list proves you've updated your list recently so don't give that excuse.

Could you possibly be a bigger Sony fanboy?
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
#43Luthor_Posted 12/21/2012 7:42:30 AM

Please, while I'm actually putting out facts, you guys are just restating dumb phrases.

What does the Wii U do better than the PS3, and especially something that warrants a 1.5/5 difference.

I'll wait.
---
I was SWAGGING WHEN I WAS 420ING then I YOLOD.
-DarkJayDragon
#44squatch22Posted 12/21/2012 7:43:33 AM
jakestar0306 posted...
Luthor_ posted...
No. I don't think you've owned anything but Nintendo consoles if you truly believe this.

Edit:

Just looked at your profile. You rated the Playstation 3 3.5/5, but the Wii U 5/5? Get the hell outta here. I doubt you really own a PS3. And the only game you bothered to put on your list besides Nintendo games was Black Ops?

You literally define this board. The fact that you have your Wii U stuff on your list proves you've updated your list recently so don't give that excuse.

A lot of them go by the ''I dont like your opinion, so u are wrong'' philosophy
---
#45Luthor_Posted 12/21/2012 7:44:03 AM
Luthor_ posted...

Edit:

As a matter of fact, I'm not. Most of my gaming is on 360, and I am not a 360 fanboy either. The word fanboy is thrown around a lot by drones. When in fact, the drone army is the biggest force of fanboys on all of the internet.

Quite possibly.
---
-DarkJayDragon
#46Luthor_Posted 12/21/2012 7:44:26 AM
jakestar0306 posted...
Luthor_ posted...

Edit:

A lot of them go by the ''I dont like your opinion, so u are wrong'' philosophy

Please, while I'm actually putting out facts, you guys are just restating dumb phrases.

What does the Wii U do better than the PS3, and especially something that warrants a 1.5/5 difference.

I'll wait.

---
-DarkJayDragon
#47xNewAgeWarriorxPosted 12/21/2012 7:45:12 AM
Gow3 looks better, and that's reasonably old. So no.
---
We used to be the wealthy elite until the "articulate dialog" tax.Now we can't afford stones for stone soup.
#48Mattatron42Posted 12/21/2012 7:45:13 AM
the wii was better than ps3/xbox last gen and you can do everything the wii did plus, so I'll have to agree with tc wii u > ps3. of course thats an opinion like everyone elses, but my opinion is right
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
NNID: Mattatron
#49squatch22Posted 12/21/2012 7:46:17 AM
Luthor_ posted...
The word fanboy is thrown around a lot by drones. When in fact, the drone army is the biggest force of fanboys on all of the internet.

Quite possibly.

Luthor_ posted...
But you do have to be a rabid, blind fanboy zealot to think so.

---
#50Luthor_Posted 12/21/2012 7:48:39 AM
Luthor_ posted...
The word fanboy is thrown around a lot by drones. When in fact, the drone army is the biggest force of fanboys on all of the internet.

Quite possibly.

Luthor_ posted...
But you do have to be a rabid, blind fanboy zealot to think so.

I don't get it. Unless you're implying something false, then you're false.
---
-DarkJayDragon