This is gonna make me sound like a total fanboy but...

#91blingusPosted 12/21/2012 9:58:42 AM
darkjedilink posted...
jakestar0306 posted...
FPS_hitman posted...
You guys do realize the TC is one of the biggest fanboys here right?

I guess people just can't have different opinions without being fanboys.

It's not that at all. People can't have positive views of Nintendo and/or negative views of Sony or Microsoft without being fanboys. If you have a negative view of Nintendo, you're just being "objective."

Oh be quiet already dorkjedilink. You argue with everyone who says anything remotely negative about the Wii U.

Just like Epic stating that if UE4 were to be on the Wii U it would have to be ported down. It was a friggin STATEMENT by Epic; how can you argue?
---
7200rpm 320GB(OG 60)+320GB Slim PS3s, Reach+Gears 360s, Black Wii U, Modded Xbox, Black Sega DC+Saturn, Panasonic Q, PSP, 64GB iPhone 4S+iPad 4, 3DS XL, PSVITA!
#92ZopharothPosted 12/21/2012 10:01:22 AM
Although this thread has devolved into horrors not meant for the human eye, I thought I'd chip in my two cents anyway. At this current moment in time, I don't think any reasonable person can say the Wii U is better than the PS3. To be clear, I'm speaking of the total package, not just graphics or power. The Wii U has a ton of potential, and I'm looking forward to seeing what it can do. Quite frankly, though, the PS3 is still a powerful system. It has a considerably larger selection of games across all genres, and there is simply more content to enjoy. Opinions are what they are, and if you disagree, that's fine; but maybe you aren't being objective.

That said, the current console war is ludicrous. There is absolutely nothing wrong with both companies doing well and serving up healthy competition. I don't care if the Wii U outsells the PS3, or vice versa. The only thing that should matter to us, as gamers, is that quality games continue to be produced.
---
Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish and feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard. - Ron Swanson
#93P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 12/21/2012 10:02:14 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/29/AbandonThread.gif
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, ZombiU
#94darkjedilinkPosted 12/21/2012 10:02:30 AM
blingus posted...
darkjedilink posted...
jakestar0306 posted...
FPS_hitman posted...

I guess people just can't have different opinions without being fanboys.

It's not that at all. People can't have positive views of Nintendo and/or negative views of Sony or Microsoft without being fanboys. If you have a negative view of Nintendo, you're just being "objective."

Oh be quiet already dorkjedilink. You argue with everyone who says anything remotely negative about the Wii U.

If that were to be true, I'd have to argue with myself, since I not only complained multiple times about the remote function not being useful and TVii being pointless to me, I made my own negative thread about the problems I've had with the system on launch day.

Just like Epic stating that if UE4 were to be on the Wii U it would have to be ported down. It was a friggin STATEMENT by Epic; how can you argue?

They didn't say that. They said it could be ported, but that they weren't going to port it. Someone else would have to. Big difference.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#95FPS_hitmanPosted 12/21/2012 10:05:48 AM
1shadetail1 posted...
FPS_hitman posted...

...says the drooling Microsoft fanboy who had two off-topic Xbox threads deleted here yesterday.

actually perfer the PS3 I am just posting links to next gen info. I am not the one throwing insults and getting but hurt because multiple sites post something i dont agree with.
#96trenkenPosted 12/21/2012 10:06:55 AM
ADHDguitar posted...

Haven't seen stuff that good looking not on the PC.

If you think Nintendoland is even remotely close to what modern PCs are doing, there are just no words for this at all.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#97smashmaster1111Posted 12/21/2012 10:09:22 AM
trenken posted...
ADHDguitar posted...

Haven't seen stuff that good looking not on the PC.

If you think Nintendoland is even remotely close to what modern PCs are doing, there are just no words for this at all.

No he said he hasn't seen anything that wasn't a PC look so good.
---
http://koti.phnet.fi/santamik/sexophone.swf
http://timh.fobby.net/timh.swf
#98darkjedilinkPosted 12/21/2012 10:11:45 AM
Zopharoth posted...
At this current moment in time, I don't think any reasonable person can say the Wii U is better than the PS3.

So, someone that buys a launch PS3 for $599, has had it repaired a few times due to YLoD, has watched base features of the console be removed via software update and had his info stolen from PSN two weeks before a two-month PSN outage that they may or may not have paid for is CLEARLY unreasonable if they happen to like Wii U more?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#991shadetail1Posted 12/21/2012 10:14:44 AM
FPS_hitman posted...
1shadetail1 posted...
FPS_hitman posted...

...says the drooling Microsoft fanboy who had two off-topic Xbox threads deleted here yesterday.

actually perfer the PS3 I am just posting links to next gen info. I am not the one throwing insults and getting but hurt because multiple sites post something i dont agree with.

Actually, yes you are. Your first post in your second off-topic thread was a classic masterpiece of butt-hurt and and bratty whining about how unfair it is that you weren't allowed to post in violation of the gamefaqs TOU. And, of course, you spent both of those topic threads indulging in blatant name-calling and trolling of anyone who decided to have a different perspective than you did.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#100s2goodPosted 12/21/2012 10:16:57 AM
I still can't believe PS360 fanboys think this system is (only) on par with theirs because of the graphics are the same lol.

Clueless fools.
---
XBLIVE - Sonic B0000M NNID - Sonic_B0000M
PSN - Dragon--Punch STEAM - Sonic B0000M