I know 90% of you will disagree with me but here is how i see it...

#21BluntGruntPosted 12/21/2012 2:30:00 PM
Golden Maven posted...
You've got the right attitude, TC.

This right here.

Way to go, TC.
---
?????
#22DiscostewSMPosted 12/21/2012 2:30:39 PM
Pigfarts posted...
spemsha posted...
When it comes to gaming I do it for fun.
It is my pass time and nothing else.
All I see on here is people complaining about how the Wii U's graphics are only as good as the ps3 or xbox 360.

I really could care less.
The only thing I compare the Wii U to is the Wii itself.
If Nintendo is a generation behind in graphics so what.
As long as the Wii U is better than the Wii I am happy.

Crap you're on the last phase of death.

denial
anger
bargining
depression
acceptance

I think trolls go in the opposite direction, as many of them are now in denial after being angry for so long.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#23SpillardPosted 12/21/2012 2:31:08 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
spemsha posted...
All I see on here is people complaining about how the Wii U's graphics are only as good as the ps3 or xbox 360.

Sharpen your eyesight the issue is wiiU won't get ps4/next xbox multiplats, so it will be another wii all over again with crappy third party support and only a few good exclusives here and there. And the games themselves won't evolve gameplay wise from anything the ps3/360 do on the wiiU but they will on ps4/next xbox.

And if you are happy with wiiU being better then wii then you should of gotten a ps3 ages ago since it is about as better tech wise and has more third party support and competent online.

Come on dude! Most people don't buy Nintendo consoles for multiplats. They want quality Nintendo games.
---
If I go to work, who's going to play all my games?
#24ashcrvPosted 12/21/2012 2:34:09 PM
Spillard posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
spemsha posted...

Sharpen your eyesight the issue is wiiU won't get ps4/next xbox multiplats, so it will be another wii all over again with crappy third party support and only a few good exclusives here and there. And the games themselves won't evolve gameplay wise from anything the ps3/360 do on the wiiU but they will on ps4/next xbox.

And if you are happy with wiiU being better then wii then you should of gotten a ps3 ages ago since it is about as better tech wise and has more third party support and competent online.

Come on dude! Most people don't buy Nintendo consoles for multiplats. They want quality Nintendo games.

Yeah. And multiplats are meant to be played on a PC anyway.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#25PigfartsPosted 12/21/2012 2:36:55 PM
darkjedilink posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

I can't wait to see your reaction when it turns out that all of this is wrong. John Carmack is already setting it up, pointing out that the target rez and FPS is still going to be 720p@30fps, no different than current generation.

HD and frame rate doesn;t mean squat. What about when GTA 6 comes out for next gen, its going to take a tremendous amount of CPU power. even GTA 5 is pushing the bountries of ps3 and 360, do you think GTA6 will be a downgrade, rockstar has been know to make each game bigger and better.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#26darkjedilinkPosted 12/21/2012 2:40:59 PM
Pigfarts posted...
darkjedilink posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

I can't wait to see your reaction when it turns out that all of this is wrong. John Carmack is already setting it up, pointing out that the target rez and FPS is still going to be 720p@30fps, no different than current generation.

HD and frame rate doesn;t mean squat. What about when GTA 6 comes out for next gen, its going to take a tremendous amount of CPU power. even GTA 5 is pushing the bountries of ps3 and 360, do you think GTA6 will be a downgrade, rockstar has been know to make each game bigger and better.

How can you say any of this, when we know nothing about GTA5 in the first place?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#27DemonDog666Posted 12/21/2012 2:44:22 PM
spemsha posted...
Tell you what.

when Mario, Zelda and Pokemon are on the PS3 ill buy one okay?

Zelda and Pokemon aren't on the wiiU and the only mario game is a practical clone of the other 3 all worse then the original.

Also ignoring all franchises except for 3 pretty much proves you are a fanboy. Especially considering Nintendo's first party decline and Sony's first party improvements in the last gen.
#28thetruesoraPosted 12/21/2012 2:46:08 PM
ashcrv posted...
spemsha posted...

Everything's cool TC except for the bolded part.
It's "I really couldn't care less".
Not hatin or anything. Just pointing that out.

And just so you know I agree with you.
Gaming is meant to be fun so I do it for fun.
Couldn't care less about next gen stuff or whatever.

that was my only problem with TC's post too and was going to comment about.
---
I love KH BBS, it's the reason I got a PSP and I don't regret it.
my 3DS Friend Code: 4468 - 0983 - 4236
#29PigfartsPosted 12/21/2012 2:53:00 PM
darkjedilink posted...
Pigfarts posted...
darkjedilink posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

How can you say any of this, when we know nothing about GTA5 in the first place?

b/c there was a 15 page preview in the last gameinformer, the map is suppose to be bigger RDR, GTA SA and GTA 4 combined. There are more vechials then ever, there are 3 main characters, and rockstar said so.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#30dark trunksPosted 12/21/2012 3:13:23 PM
It says something, to me, when I'm playing games for visuals I'm playing them on my PC, and when I want fun I play on my Wii U.

I have not touched my Xbox in months. I haven't touched my PS3 for anything but Blu-Rays and DVDs for a similar length of time. I get better performance and visuals on my PC than both of them, and I get more enjoyment from my Wii U for pure fun factor. Even if ZombiU doesn't look as good as current games, I enjoyed what I played. Which is more than I can say about games I have bought in recent months for the Xbox and the PS3.

And I am having a great time with Nintendoland and New Super Mario Bros. U, and the sad thing is when I saw Nintendoland when they announced it, I thought it would be awful. I couldn't be happier with the overall package myself.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997