I know 90% of you will disagree with me but here is how i see it...

#31DiscostewSMPosted 12/21/2012 3:16:19 PM
Pigfarts posted...
darkjedilink posted...
Pigfarts posted...
darkjedilink posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Sharpen your eyesight the issue is wiiU won't get ps4/next xbox multiplats, so it will be another wii all over again with crappy third party support and only a few good exclusives here and there. And the games themselves won't evolve gameplay wise from anything the ps3/360 do on the wiiU but they will on ps4/next xbox.

I can't wait to see your reaction when it turns out that all of this is wrong. John Carmack is already setting it up, pointing out that the target rez and FPS is still going to be 720p@30fps, no different than current generation.

HD and frame rate doesn;t mean squat. What about when GTA 6 comes out for next gen, its going to take a tremendous amount of CPU power. even GTA 5 is pushing the bountries of ps3 and 360, do you think GTA6 will be a downgrade, rockstar has been know to make each game bigger and better.

How can you say any of this, when we know nothing about GTA5 in the first place?

b/c there was a 15 page preview in the last gameinformer, the map is suppose to be bigger RDR, GTA SA and GTA 4 combined. There are more vechials then ever, there are 3 main characters, and rockstar said so.

Because it is going to be more CPU-dependent than GPU-dependent?
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#32DesperateMonkeyPosted 12/21/2012 3:16:40 PM
Quote:When it comes to gaming I do it for fun.
It is my pass time and nothing else.
All I see on here is people complaining about how the Wii U's graphics are only as good as the ps3 or xbox 360.

I really could care less.
The only thing I compare the Wii U to is the Wii itself.
If Nintendo is a generation behind in graphics so what.
As long as the Wii U is better than the Wii I am happy.

@spemsha
Is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It's okay to have expectations as long as they are in line with your expectations?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#33George TrevorPosted 12/21/2012 3:18:51 PM
TC wins Gamefaqs
---
My Biohazard - RE Collection: youtu.be/1RpMCJiLUck
My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/AlienGenotype
#34George TrevorPosted 12/21/2012 3:20:17 PM
Pigfarts posted...

Seriously?
---
My Biohazard - RE Collection: youtu.be/1RpMCJiLUck
My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/AlienGenotype
#35jedinatPosted 12/21/2012 3:21:14 PM
dark trunks posted...
It says something, to me, when I'm playing games for visuals I'm playing them on my PC, and when I want fun I play on my Wii U.

Don't give me that s***. You only have freaking Nintendoland and New Super Mario Bros. U on the Wii U and the PC platform is the longest running gaming platform in existence with unarguably most of the best games ever released, and you're comparing the PC unfavorably?
#36StickMen1090Posted 12/21/2012 3:30:44 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
All I see on here is people complaining about how the Wii U's graphics are only as good as the ps3 or xbox 360.

@spemsha
Is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It's okay to have expectations as long as they are in line with your expectations?

he is saying for himself personally all he wants it to be is better then the Wiii i am not sure why you would attack him on saying this..
#37lgiPosted 12/21/2012 3:38:53 PM
I think the biggest complain is the library of games more than the graphics. No one was really expecting next gen graphics from the Nintendo system after the Wii.
#38darkjedilinkPosted 12/21/2012 3:41:35 PM
lgi posted...
I think the biggest complain is the library of games more than the graphics. No one was really expecting next gen graphics from the Nintendo system after the Wii.

Which is actually pretty stupid, since very few if any consoles have ever launched with as large or varied a game library.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#39Reznik00Posted 12/21/2012 4:00:56 PM
spemsha posted...
When it comes to gaming I do it for fun.

Finally someone with a brain
---
Hello Misinformed Zombie Fodder!
#40DesperateMonkeyPosted 12/21/2012 4:08:46 PM
Quote:DesperateMonkey posted...

@spemsha

he is saying for himself personally all he wants it to be is better then the Wiii i am not sure why you would attack him on saying this..

@StickMen1090
That does not seem like what he was saying at all. And assuming that's what he said, this is not Facebook we don't care about his personal opinion nor are we here to discuss him. If you posted here it is Assumed you are trying to influence other peoples opinions with your own. This topic is either completely stupid or completely pointless.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10