I know 90% of you will disagree with me but here is how i see it...

#41dark trunksPosted 12/21/2012 3:14:24 PM
jedinat posted...
dark trunks posted...
It says something, to me, when I'm playing games for visuals I'm playing them on my PC, and when I want fun I play on my Wii U.

Don't give me that s***. You only have freaking Nintendoland and New Super Mario Bros. U on the Wii U and the PC platform is the longest running gaming platform in existence with unarguably most of the best games ever released, and you're comparing the PC unfavorably?

Man, you really didn't read my post at all, did you? Well done.

I get the impression you didn't even read the small part of my post that you quoted either, where I clearly say if I want visuals I'll play games on my PC. If I want pure, bright, colourful fun I'll go to my Wii or my Wii U.

You'll also find I said this - "I get better performance and visuals on my PC than both of them, and I get more enjoyment from my Wii U for pure fun factor.".

And I also said this - "Even if ZombiU doesn't look as good as current games, I enjoyed what I played.", so no, it's blatantly obvious I don't "just own New Super Mario Bros. U and Nintendoland".

So the next time you want to get ******, get your facts straight and pay attention to what was posted and what you are quoting.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#42Jaime_BennPosted 12/21/2012 3:25:08 PM
I fight for my friends.

I meant I play for fun too.

PC and Wii U! And, PS3 until the fighting game community moves on.
---
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(
#43jedinatPosted 12/21/2012 3:29:22 PM
dark trunks posted...
jedinat posted...
dark trunks posted...
It says something, to me, when I'm playing games for visuals I'm playing them on my PC, and when I want fun I play on my Wii U.

Don't give me that s***. You only have freaking Nintendoland and New Super Mario Bros. U on the Wii U and the PC platform is the longest running gaming platform in existence with unarguably most of the best games ever released, and you're comparing the PC unfavorably?

I get the impression you didn't even read the small part of my post that you quoted either, where I clearly say if I want visuals I'll play games on my PC. If I want pure, bright, colourful fun I'll go to my Wii or my Wii U.

You'll also find I said this - "I get better performance and visuals on my PC than both of them, and I get more enjoyment from my Wii U for pure fun factor.".

And I also said this - "Even if ZombiU doesn't look as good as current games, I enjoyed what I played.", so no, it's blatantly obvious I don't "just own New Super Mario Bros. U and Nintendoland".

So the next time you want to get ******, get your facts straight and pay attention to what was posted and what you are quoting.

Nothing you said negates my response in any way. Have a little reading comp.
#44LemonKweenstaaaPosted 12/21/2012 3:45:20 PM(edited)
DemonDog666 posted...
spemsha posted...
When it comes to gaming I do it for fun.
It is my pass time and nothing else.
All I see on here is people complaining about how the Wii U's graphics are only as good as the ps3 or xbox 360.

I really could care less.
The only thing I compare the Wii U to is the Wii itself.
If Nintendo is a generation behind in graphics so what.
As long as the Wii U is better than the Wii I am happy.

Sharpen your eyesight the issue is wiiU won't get ps4/next xbox multiplats, so it will be another wii all over again with crappy third party support and only a few good exclusives here and there. And the games themselves won't evolve gameplay wise from anything the ps3/360 do on the wiiU but they will on ps4/next xbox.

And if you are happy with wiiU being better then wii then you should of gotten a ps3 ages ago since it is about as better tech wise and has more third party support and competent online.

Lol, you can't even give someone the opportunity to enjoy a console that isn't made by Microsoft or Sony.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
3DS: 3823 - 8807 - 1363
#45dark trunksPosted 12/21/2012 3:45:42 PM(edited)
jedinat posted...
dark trunks posted...
jedinat posted...
dark trunks posted...

Nothing you said negates my response in any way. Have a little reading comp.

At the risk of being moderated, I will post this anyway.

Are you just really ******* stupid? I get the impression you are either the most dumb **** head on this website, or you're simply looking for conflict.

Everything I said negates your response, you pompous little jackass. A trained monkey, or a new born baby could have understood my post. It was blatantly obvious I was saying I play either my PC or my Wii U, and that I haven't touched my PS3 or Xbox in months. But no, you were too stupid to actually understand that, and when you were clearly called out by me on that, you couldn't even argue against it, but tried your hand at some form of witty retort that makes you look like an even bigger ******.

Get over yourself you stupid ******* bastard. You are such an arrogant, ignoring little ******. Do us all a favour and **** off, you pompous little twit.

Moderators, do your work. But that felt good. You complete, ******* moron. Go **** yourself you little **** head, and welcome to the ignore list you worthless little prick.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#46LemonKweenstaaaPosted 12/21/2012 3:45:57 PM
Someone mad?
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
3DS: 3823 - 8807 - 1363
#47Sailor GoonPosted 12/21/2012 3:46:44 PM
^ lol
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#48spemsha(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 3:47:43 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Quote:DesperateMonkey posted...
Quote:When it comes to gaming I do it for fun.
All I see on here is people complaining about how the Wii U's graphics are only as good as the ps3 or xbox 360.

@spemsha
Is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It's okay to have expectations as long as they are in line with your expectations?

he is saying for himself personally all he wants it to be is better then the Wiii i am not sure why you would attack him on saying this..

@StickMen1090
That does not seem like what he was saying at all. And assuming that's what he said, this is not Facebook we don't care about his personal opinion nor are we here to discuss him. If you posted here it is Assumed you are trying to influence other peoples opinions with your own. This topic is either completely stupid or completely pointless.

Hey guy, yeah this is just a game forum. Don't get your underwear all in a bunch okay? Life will go on and one day you will forget about this. Just hang in there okay?
---
PSN: Qwayk
If you dont have a Vita buy one! They are amazing.
#49ElGadoPosted 12/21/2012 3:48:22 PM
spemsha posted...
When it comes to gaming I do it for fun.

Cool story bro, can you tell it again?
#50spemsha(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 3:49:32 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Quote:DesperateMonkey posted...
Quote:When it comes to gaming I do it for fun.

@spemsha
Is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It's okay to have expectations as long as they are in line with your expectations?

he is saying for himself personally all he wants it to be is better then the Wiii i am not sure why you would attack him on saying this..

@StickMen1090
That does not seem like what he was saying at all. And assuming that's what he said, this is not Facebook we don't care about his personal opinion nor are we here to discuss him. If you posted here it is Assumed you are trying to influence other peoples opinions with your own. This topic is either completely stupid or completely pointless.

and yet you still post on it.
---
PSN: Qwayk
If you dont have a Vita buy one! They are amazing.