I know 90% of you will disagree with me but here is how i see it...

#51spemsha(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 4:50:29 PM
ElGado posted...
spemsha posted...
When it comes to gaming I do it for fun.
It is my pass time and nothing else.
All I see on here is people complaining about how the Wii U's graphics are only as good as the ps3 or xbox 360.

I really could care less.
The only thing I compare the Wii U to is the Wii itself.
If Nintendo is a generation behind in graphics so what.
As long as the Wii U is better than the Wii I am happy.

Cool story bro, can you tell it again?

Sure bro,

So there is this console called the Wii and another called the Wii U.
One day I went to the store and bought them.
The end.

Is that good bro?
---
PSN: Qwayk
If you dont have a Vita buy one! They are amazing.
#52jedinatPosted 12/21/2012 4:56:36 PM
dark trunks posted...
jedinat posted...
dark trunks posted...
jedinat posted...
dark trunks posted...
It says something, to me, when I'm playing games for visuals I'm playing them on my PC, and when I want fun I play on my Wii U.

Don't give me that s***. You only have freaking Nintendoland and New Super Mario Bros. U on the Wii U and the PC platform is the longest running gaming platform in existence with unarguably most of the best games ever released, and you're comparing the PC unfavorably?

Man, you really didn't read my post at all, did you? Well done.

I get the impression you didn't even read the small part of my post that you quoted either, where I clearly say if I want visuals I'll play games on my PC. If I want pure, bright, colourful fun I'll go to my Wii or my Wii U.

You'll also find I said this - "I get better performance and visuals on my PC than both of them, and I get more enjoyment from my Wii U for pure fun factor.".

And I also said this - "Even if ZombiU doesn't look as good as current games, I enjoyed what I played.", so no, it's blatantly obvious I don't "just own New Super Mario Bros. U and Nintendoland".

So the next time you want to get ******, get your facts straight and pay attention to what was posted and what you are quoting.

Nothing you said negates my response in any way. Have a little reading comp.

At the risk of being moderated, I will post this anyway.

Are you just really ******* stupid? I get the impression you are either the most dumb **** head on this website, or you're simply looking for conflict.

Everything I said negates your response, you pompous little jackass. A trained monkey, or a new born baby could have understood my post. It was blatantly obvious I was saying I play either my PC or my Wii U, and that I haven't touched my PS3 or Xbox in months. But no, you were too stupid to actually understand that, and when you were clearly called out by me on that, you couldn't even argue against it, but tried your hand at some form of witty retort that makes you look like an even bigger ******.

Get over yourself you stupid ******* bastard. You are such an arrogant, ignoring little ******. Do us all a favour and **** off, you pompous little twit.

Moderators, do your work. But that felt good. You complete, ******* moron. Go **** yourself you little **** head, and welcome to the ignore list you worthless little prick.

lol, I will only say this. The only normal reason to play a video game is to have fun. You say your Wii U is more fun than your PC. Therein lies what I responded to. It's not difficult.
#53DesperateMonkeyPosted 12/21/2012 5:03:54 PM
Quote:DesperateMonkey posted...
Quote:DesperateMonkey posted...
Quote:When it comes to gaming I do it for fun.
It is my pass time and nothing else.
All I see on here is people complaining about how the Wii U's graphics are only as good as the ps3 or xbox 360.

I really could care less.
The only thing I compare the Wii U to is the Wii itself.
If Nintendo is a generation behind in graphics so what.
As long as the Wii U is better than the Wii I am happy.
@spemsha
Is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It's okay to have expectations as long as they are in line with your expectations?

he is saying for himself personally all he wants it to be is better then the Wiii i am not sure why you would attack him on saying this..
@StickMen1090
That does not seem like what he was saying at all. And assuming that's what he said, this is not Facebook we don't care about his personal opinion nor are we here to discuss him. If you posted here it is Assumed you are trying to influence other peoples opinions with your own. This topic is either completely stupid or completely pointless.

and yet you still post on it.

@spemsha
Is this a poor attempt to grasp irony?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#54DesperateMonkeyPosted 12/21/2012 5:11:06 PM
The fact that so many people seem to think fun and graphics are mutually exclusive in this topic already demonstrates the kind of Insecure fools would promote the TC's view. The idea that you play on PC for graphics and the fun? If the PC was not fun then there's no point in playing it at all. If you play PC for the graphics then you play the PC for fun which means graphics equals fun.

I have no idea why this concept is hard to grasp for some people that they think everyone should like fun instead of graphics. Definitely one of the dumbest ideas that gets passed around on the wii and wii u boards. I know this is some kind of adverse reaction to the trolling On this board and the previous wii board. But being stupid isn't the cure.
---
#55RJGamer1990Posted 12/21/2012 5:12:08 PM
Same here
#56spemsha(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 5:12:35 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
The fact that so many people seem to think fun and graphics are mutually exclusive in this topic already demonstrates the kind of Insecure fools would promote the TC's view. The idea that you play on PC for graphics and the fun? If the PC was not fun then there's no point in playing it at all. If you play PC for the graphics then you play the PC for fun which means graphics equals fun.

I have no idea why this concept is hard to grasp for some people that they think everyone should like fun instead of graphics. Definitely one of the dumbest ideas that gets passed around on the wii and wii u boards. I know this is some kind of adverse reaction to the trolling On this board and the previous wii board. But being stupid isn't the cure.

Then I guess your not the cure then eh?
---
#57DesperateMonkeyPosted 12/21/2012 5:15:20 PM
Irony is making a really stupid joke about someone being stupid. Just so the other guy understands. Thanks for the demonstration.
---
#58spemsha(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 5:15:52 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Irony is making a really stupid joke about someone being stupid. Just so the other guy understands. Thanks for the demonstration.

Demonstration of what? Can you explain that again please?
---
#59DiscostewSMPosted 12/21/2012 5:18:25 PM
There are plenty of quality game made by Nintendo (and others) that can only be found on a Nintendo system. Same can be said for Sony systems and Microsoft systems. If you're buying a system to talk smack about another system, then you're doing it wrong. You buy a system to have fun.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#60DesperateMonkeyPosted 12/21/2012 5:18:50 PM
Nope.
---