I know 90% of you will disagree with me but here is how i see it...

#61spemsha(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 5:20:53 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Nope.

Aww man I was really hoping you would live up to your name.
---
PSN: Qwayk
If you dont have a Vita buy one! They are amazing.
#62wh0_kn0wsPosted 12/21/2012 5:29:49 PM
ITT: crazy people
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#63TeraPatrick2008Posted 12/21/2012 5:30:32 PM
If you are gaming for fun you should avoid visiting interent forums, the kids who don't own the same console as you always try to ruin it for you.
#64spemsha(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 5:36:57 PM
TeraPatrick2008 posted...
If you are gaming for fun you should avoid visiting interent forums, the kids who don't own the same console as you always try to ruin it for you.

This sums up gamefaqs.
---
#65R_ChampPosted 12/21/2012 5:41:37 PM
geneticsftw posted...
Gaming for fun? What an odd concept.

LOL, I know, right? I guess in the real world it's not so odd though, just on Gfaqs.
#66savagechild89Posted 12/21/2012 6:02:06 PM
i honestly dont understand all the flak that the wii u is getting. i think its a pretty awesome console. that said i do kinda feel like if they had released this when they released the wii, sony and microsoft might have had to worry a lot more about competition from nintendo.

this console is a step in the right direction for nintendo when it comes to trying to get back the market they held with the n64 but it might be too little too late since the gaming industry has changed drastically since then.
---
PSN: Savagechild89
#67darkjedilinkPosted 12/21/2012 6:22:43 PM
I'm guessing by DesperateMonkey's if/then statement about graphics and fun that he did horribly in math, since his if/then statement doesn't logically equate.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#68KingBeetlePosted 12/21/2012 6:29:45 PM
spemsha posted...
When it comes to gaming I do it for fun.
It is my pass time and nothing else.
All I see on here is people complaining about how the Wii U's graphics are only as good as the ps3 or xbox 360.

I really could care less.
The only thing I compare the Wii U to is the Wii itself.
If Nintendo is a generation behind in graphics so what.
As long as the Wii U is better than the Wii I am happy.

This.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/godunman
I do Let's Plays. Currently, and close to done on Skyward Sword.
#69DesperateMonkeyPosted 12/21/2012 7:04:37 PM
darkjedilink posted...
I'm guessing by DesperateMonkey's if/then statement about graphics and fun that he did horribly in math, since his if/then statement doesn't logically equate.

Actually, I aced math, helped me pull up my grades up. Either you are insecure about your own education that you need to prove something here or you just want to distract from the actual argument since, well no one can address the plain simple facts.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#70spemsha(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 4:39:02 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
darkjedilink posted...

Actually, I aced math, helped me pull up my grades up. Either you are insecure about your own education that you need to prove something here or you just want to distract from the actual argument since, well no one can address the plain simple facts.

Nah I'm pretty sure your a tool?
---