Kingdom Hearts 3 on the Wii U

#1omniryuPosted 12/22/2012 9:26:13 AM
Before I even start. I think that dragon quest and monster hunter will be the gauge test for rpg to come to the platform. Which I'm betting it will do fine. But as far as Kingdom Heart 3, I'm guessing it will be a multi platform. Meaning Playstation 3 or 4, 360 or 720, and the Wii U. It might even come on the vita.

I find it strange people still believe in the Square-Sony loyalty still apply to this day.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#2Chocobo115Posted 12/22/2012 9:27:26 AM
Wasn't people pissed by Dragon Quest MMO?

And I'm still doubtful about Wii U getting KH3, but maybe, you'll see.
#3ShadowSkill11Posted 12/22/2012 9:29:31 AM
If it happens its unlikely it would be on WiiU. Especially if its a 720/ps4 game.
#4TediousMattPosted 12/22/2012 9:31:01 AM
I hope it is a Wii U or Xbox exclusive. It is always fun to see the rage and revisionist history.
"The games were never good!"

Meanwhile, the real gamers will play it on the console it is released on. ^_^
#5Chocobo115Posted 12/22/2012 9:33:06 AM
TediousMatt posted...
I hope it is a Wii U or Xbox exclusive. It is always fun to see the rage and revisionist history.

Won't happen it's either gonna be PS3 exclusive PS3/360 release or PS3/360/Wii U release

KH HD collection kinda points out that it has to at least happen on a sony console.
#6omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 9:35:24 AM
ShadowSkill11 posted...
If it happens its unlikely it would be on WiiU. Especially if its a 720/ps4 game.

We don't know how power heavy the game engine will be. We also don't know how scalable the game engine is. Yea, plus it is a kingdom hearts game. I doubt we will see intense physics and three gigabyte textures.
Chocobo115 posted...
Wasn't people pissed by Dragon Quest MMO?

And I'm still doubtful about Wii U getting KH3, but maybe, you'll see.

I haven't really heard complaints. The sales were lower than the average DQ game. But it is ok because it is a mmo
---
#7FayeLadyPosted 12/22/2012 9:37:06 AM
Kinda always thought it would be a late release on the PS3, much the way KH2 was on the PS2.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#8kinglink13Posted 12/22/2012 9:38:27 AM
Chocobo115 posted...
TediousMatt posted...

Won't happen it's either gonna be PS3 exclusive PS3/360 release or PS3/360/Wii U release

KH HD collection kinda points out that it has to at least happen on a sony console.

I really doubt Kingdom Hearts 3 will be out when PS3/360 are still relevant.

I see it being a WiiU/PS4(maybe also PS3 multiplat)

(Actually the way Versus XIII is going I doubt Kingdom Hearts 3 will release on 8th gen consoles...Maybe 9th gen lol)
---
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic
#9omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 9:38:38 AM
Chocobo115 posted...
TediousMatt posted...

I doubt it will be on the current gen console (and the Wii U is not current gen, not trying start 'that' kind of topic). They said they will develop KH3 after versus 13. Which is supposedly still in production.

Side note. Am I the only one who believes that vs 13 is canceled?
---
#10kinglink13Posted 12/22/2012 9:49:29 AM
omniryu posted...
Chocobo115 posted...
TediousMatt posted...

I doubt it will be on the current gen console (and the Wii U is not current gen, not trying start 'that' kind of topic). They said they will develop KH3 after versus 13. Which is supposedly still in production.

Side note. Am I the only one who believes that vs 13 is canceled?

Actually the Wii U is current gen, PS3/Wii/X360 are last gen.
---
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic