Does general public even know what the WiiU is?

#21Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/23/2012 9:50:08 AM
They dont which is why it never completely sold out of stock. When I bought one I had to explain to the lady at Walmart what it was.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#22Baha05Posted 12/23/2012 9:52:37 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
They dont which is why it never completely sold out of stock. When I bought one I had to explain to the lady at Walmart what it was.

Prove that the entire general public doesn't. Besides there have always been stories of people at Wal Mart not knowing what the hell they sell in electronics.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#23king_reggie_28Posted 12/23/2012 9:58:50 AM
A few weeks ago, I told a few of my friends in school that I was getting a WiiU. One of them thought that was cool, one of them asked why I would want one when I could get an Xbox360 for $200 less, and one asked me why I would want a new controller for my wii for $300.
---
"I am Butler. Everything I say sounds tough. Now get out of the lake, fairy." -Butler, Artemis Fowl and the last guardian
#24Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/23/2012 10:19:59 AM
Baha05 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Prove that the entire general public doesn't. Besides there have always been stories of people at Wal Mart not knowing what the hell they sell in electronics.

Prove they do.

We are discussing what we have noticed. nobody has to prove anything. Calm down, no need to rush to nintendos defense.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#25Sailor Goon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 12:48:33 PM
knightimex posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
I've had people ask me when I tell them I have the system " is that a new Wii game?". I've had people think it's a portable system. I've heard others ask if it's a controller for Wii, or just a tablet.
EB Games in my area was actually asking every customer buying a wiiu game " are you sure you have a wiiu?"
Nintendo really needs to properly market this thing

It's time for you to move out of moron town.
People are not that dumb.

Stay in school kids.

I guess that's why everyone is agreeing with me??
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#26geneticsftwPosted 12/23/2012 12:52:08 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
knightimex posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
I've had people ask me when I tell them I have the system " is that a new Wii game?". I've had people think it's a portable system. I've heard others ask if it's a controller for Wii, or just a tablet.
EB Games in my area was actually asking every customer buying a wiiu game " are you sure you have a wiiu?"

Stay in school kids.

By everyone you mean 5 people on a forum?
#27thetruesoraPosted 12/23/2012 1:01:01 PM
General public *salutes*
---
I love KH BBS, it's the reason I got a PSP and I don't regret it.
my 3DS Friend Code: 4468 - 0983 - 4236
#28knightimexPosted 12/23/2012 1:05:23 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
knightimex posted...
Sailor Goon posted...

Stay in school kids.

So far everyone that agrees is either tagged as a moron or a troll.
might have missed someone
---
Old School Games FTW!
#29excitebike64Posted 12/23/2012 1:29:20 PM
Over all, I bet no.

Give it about a year, many more will get it.
#30excitebike64Posted 12/23/2012 1:31:19 PM
Keep in mind it took many years before most understood the difference between the Super Nintendo and regular Nintendo.

That took a long time.