Man, I'm so happy to see Nintendo screwing SCALPERS.

#1Christopher BelmontPosted 12/23/2012 11:57:22 AM
I'm serious. When Super Mario All-Stars came out and idiot scalpers were buying like 5 copies to resell it drove me nuts because I missed the opportunity to buy the game in store. Didn't even know it had come out. And if I wanted one it would have cost me $80.

And now the Wii U is out and there are PLENTY of systems and those morons who bought multiple systems are now the ones loosing money. Yes.

How does it feel, being the one out money instead of the innocent folks you intended to screw out of theirs? HA HA HAAAAA!!!

*waits to get modded, even though troll topic is 100% serious in it's sheer hatred of greedy people trying to con people into giving them more moey than they ever earned for themselves*
---
When the going gets tough, kick going in the balls!
#2b1gt0nePosted 12/23/2012 11:59:13 AM
Guilty....I bought 7 copies......sorry;(
#3thundercat2600Posted 12/23/2012 11:59:18 AM
Wii U readily available on store shelves: We should all thank Nintendo for meeting demand! Take THAT, scalpers!

Wii U not readily available on store shelves: OMG demand is so high they can't even keep them in stock! Take THAT, haters!
#4shmirlywhirlPosted 12/23/2012 12:00:26 PM
I actually just bought all stars on ebaybfor pretty cheap. If you're still after it, its available now.
---
Now with 100% real fruit juice
#5geneticsftwPosted 12/23/2012 12:01:45 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
Wii U readily available on store shelves: We should all thank Nintendo for meeting demand! Take THAT, scalpers!

Wii U not readily available on store shelves: OMG demand is so high they can't even keep them in stock! Take THAT, haters!

Bravo
#6b1gt0nePosted 12/23/2012 12:04:07 PM
thundercat2600 posted...

It's not like they're only moving 50k units a week....
#7BuretsuPosted 12/23/2012 12:06:12 PM
thundercat2600 posted...

Wii U readily available on store shelves: Ha! Nobody wants the Wii U! Nintendoomed!

Wii U not readily available on store shelves: OMG, Nintendo can't even make enough Wii U's for all their fanboys. Nintendoomed!
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#8realskillz1990Posted 12/23/2012 12:06:17 PM
your logic doesn't make any sense any one with business knowledge knows you buy low sell high I bet I am am going to blow your mind when I tell you food,books,movies,clothes, all most everything that is being sold was bought at a low enough cost so that the seller is making a profit.

So you might as well hate every store,pawn shop, and ebay
---
You release your game and it has disc locked content and day 1 dlc I will just buy your game used.
#9andyyoungaPosted 12/23/2012 12:15:53 PM
Who cares
#10knightimexPosted 12/23/2012 2:16:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]