LUlGI posted...
How are you paying for all that gas?

Un employment checks
2 years ago#12
samuspwns3 posted...
And the point of doing all this is?

For data
2 years ago#13
market shelf was full of ketchup......people stopped eating french fries or something??
2 years ago#14
Un employment checks

Ah. That makes sense.

For data

I'm calling BS on that though.
---
"The people who hate on Vuvuzela's are the ones who cant play them." -EvilmetalUK
http://i.imgur.com/7iLBp.png By QTx314159 .
2 years ago#15
necro00 posted...
samuspwns3 posted...

For data

Data which nobody asked for and is completely meaningless. Glad to see the money taxpayers like me give you wasted so thoroughly.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
2 years ago#16
HeaderHog posted...
Really? I checked every grocery store within 10 miles, all stocke up. People must not be hungry.

Yawn
2 years ago#17
Don't you have friends or a family or something? Why are you here all the time making this topic?
2 years ago#18
Buretsu posted...
necro00 posted...
samuspwns3 posted...

For data

Data which nobody asked for and is completely meaningless. Glad to see the money taxpayers like me give you wasted so thoroughly.

I also have a ebt card tha is for the contributions :)
2 years ago#19
bleedingelite posted...
Don't you have friends or a family or something? Why are you here all the time making this topic?

He's trying desperately to be accepted by all the big boy trolls on this board. So far, he's only got some pity attention from Nice_Kirbyfan9.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
2 years ago#20
You are part of what's wrong with this world.

On another note, congratulations on being in an area with no demand for this system. We are all very proud of you.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Went to more stores today

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived