nintedno sued over controller rattle

#71x2link777Posted 12/24/2012 7:36:37 AM(edited)
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
but where did I deny it? I just asked for an article

Asking for an article =/= denying

Asking for proof of something IS denying it. Its all there in that topic pal, no backpeddling here for you. Sorry, but youve been busted on this one..

"I see nobody actually found a credible source for the RROD, Wikipage does not count. Wiki can be updated by anyone and it's not a huge deal, I don't own an Xbox or PS3. No bias on my part either which way, I hear it from random people but never actually seen any documentation from a credible news reporting site that actually stated Microsoft had a widespread issue with RROD

So I'm asking, please post a credible source for this information"
---
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!
#72Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/24/2012 7:38:30 AM
x2link777 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Asking for proof of something IS denying it. Its all there in that topic pal, no backpeddling here for you. Sorry, but youve been busted on this one..

"I see nobody actually found a credible source for the RROD, Wikipage does not count. Wiki can be updated by anyone and it's not a huge deal, I don't own an Xbox or PS3. No bias on my part either which way, I hear it from random people but never actually seen any documentation from a credible news reporting site that actually stated Microsoft had a widespread issue with RROD

Asking for proof of 1 out of 4 Xbox's RROD is not denying a problem that Xboxs do RROD

;)

So far there is no actual proof of the exact number., just speculation. The repair company contradicted themselves on the number, if you read further down the article. You actually have to read, I know, it sucks.

Just saying
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#73squatch22Posted 12/24/2012 7:41:06 AM
Comment #92:

Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I never asked for proof that the RROD existed, I asked for proof that it was breaking practically all the consoles, like 1 out of 4 consoles = RROD

Difference

Anyway, thanks for posting the link. I just wanted to see some verification that it was that bad. The posters here tend to blow things way out of proportion and honestly, they can't be trusted.

---
LR posted: And the PSP isn't a Sony console so why would I make that claim?
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#74x2link777Posted 12/24/2012 7:41:14 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Asking for proof of 1 out of 4 Xbox's RROD is not denying a problem that Xboxs do RROD

;)

So far there is no actual proof of the exact number., just speculation. The repair company contradicted themselves on the number, if you read further down the article. You actually have to read, I know, it sucks.

Just saying

You're gonna have to get your kicks arguing with someone else, you've lost already, I provided proof upon request, so meander in your own ignorance more for all i care, I know you will just keep going in circles so good day. Like I said, its all in the topic linked, you are not fooling anyone, so good day.
---
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!
#75x2link777Posted 12/24/2012 7:44:25 AM
squatch22 posted...
Comment #92:

Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I never asked for proof that the RROD existed, I asked for proof that it was breaking practically all the consoles, like 1 out of 4 consoles = RROD

Difference

Anyway, thanks for posting the link. I just wanted to see some verification that it was that bad. The posters here tend to blow things way out of proportion and honestly, they can't be trusted.

Lol exactly, I can't believe hes seriously trying to backpeddle here. He must think everyones stupid or something..
---
#76Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/24/2012 7:44:39 AM
x2link777 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

http://www.dailytech.com/Retailers+Estimate+Xbox+360+Failure+Rate+High+as+33+Percent/article7892.htm

Enjoy

Microsoft has said before that its Xbox 360 failure rate falls within three to five percent, what it believes to be well within industry standards

and how is this for speculation, LOL

“The real numbers were between 30 to 33 percent,” said former EB Games employee Matthieu G., adding that failure rate was even greater for launch consoles. “We had 35 Xbox 360s at launch I know more than half of them broke within the first six months

and that's why that bro worked a Game Store, LOL

Errr, we had 35 Xbox 360s at launch and I know more than half of them broke within the first six months because I'm just guessing!
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#77Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/24/2012 7:51:28 AM(edited)
Man, this entire rattling controller thing going on with Nintendo, gonna hurt sales..

Microsoft had the RROD issue, unknown number of consoles, only thing officially released is 3%-5% failure rate, they fixed the customers problem and replaced the Xbox or gave them the repair money back.

Nintendo knows of the problem with the controller and refuses to fix it.

That's messed up

Microsoft could have said, "Out of warranty, too bad" but Nintendo, is telling people within warranty, too bad..

---
#78InvadersMustDiePosted 12/24/2012 8:06:57 AM(edited)
evecharmeve posted...
Isn't that rattle the damn gyro sensors?

I believe so. My wii u gamepad has a quiet "rattle" type sound coming from the right side. It's most noticeable when you turn it from facing upward to facing downward. I've heard it on two different controllers and it's not even a big deal. Even my 3DS has the same sound coming from the right side, as does my wife's.

I can't believe this clown is taking Nintendo to court over it. It's the damn motion sensing technology doing what it's supposed to!
#79squatch22Posted 12/24/2012 8:14:24 AM
That rattly sound isnt the Wii U pad... its the sound of Xeeh_Bitz spinning.
---
LR posted: And the PSP isn't a Sony console so why would I make that claim?
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#80banjo kazooiePosted 12/24/2012 8:18:09 AM(edited)
I don't think rattling counts as defective. Why exactly should warranty cover goods that are not defective? I sure as **** wouldn't refund a game under warranty because someone found the ending disappointing, or a controller that's unergonomic, or a handheld with a stiff D-Pad. I've been stung by all three things I just mentioned, but I'm not self-entitled enough to claim that any of those things are worthy of a refund under warranty. Bricking by being turned off during an update, bricking through any sort of normal use, frying due to standby mode turning off the fans? (Two of those are from Nintendo consoles. Guess which ones.) **** yeah I'd refund any of those things. Something like this? No. Toughen up, baby. I'd barely classify this a problem in the first place.
---
*(int *)nullptr = 0;
http://me.veekun.com/blog/2012/04/09/php-a-fractal-of-bad-design/