nintedno sued over controller rattle

#81TheFallenPriestPosted 12/24/2012 8:31:11 AM
Someone also sued God and the case got to the supreme court. The controller isnt broken, it works perfectly. OH NOES! I shake my controller and it rattles. Ive left you off my ignore list for a long time, but

"Microsoft says 3%-5%" then providing a source that actually says over 3x that, and (if that wasnt enough) the final nail in the coffin was

Xeeh_Bitz posted...

but apparently every Wii U controller has rattle

That's a bigger problem

Saying a controller rattling, but working perfectly is worse than a console dieing is just plain sad. Its a troll status confirmed.
---
This sig has been interrupted by Joe Biden
#82DarkAdonis123Posted 12/24/2012 8:36:30 AM
I remember Game Informer's survey came back at 54% for RROD failure. I don't have a link, but it's easily googled. Seriously though, why would anyone need proof of this? It's pretty common knowledge and VERY well documented that the RROD was a huge problem with the 360. Even the most devout fanboys didn't argue that, and wouldn't argue that.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#83FayeLadyPosted 12/24/2012 8:41:12 AM
We'll probably see a resolution to this similar to the resolution with the weak Wiimote straps. Order a new unit with the issue fixed or do nothing if you don't care.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#84Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/24/2012 8:44:12 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
I remember Game Informer's survey came back at 54% for RROD failure. I don't have a link, but it's easily googled. Seriously though, why would anyone need proof of this? It's pretty common knowledge and VERY well documented that the RROD was a huge problem with the 360. Even the most devout fanboys didn't argue that, and wouldn't argue that.

Yeah, surveys that are not IP locked are quite accurate.

Microsoft's quarterly reports don't show these huge losses as they would create if they had to replace all those Xboxs, use logic.
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#85squatch22Posted 12/24/2012 8:46:35 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...

Microsoft's quarterly reports don't show these huge losses as they would create if they had to replace all those Xboxs, use logic.

Yeah, its not like MS got sued about the problem is it?
Oh wait...
---
LR posted: And the PSP isn't a Sony console so why would I make that claim?
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#86Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/24/2012 8:47:30 AM
squatch22 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...

Yeah, its not like MS got sued about the problem is it?
Oh wait...

Yeah, look at all those times Nintendo got sued

and sued now, LOL

It's not hard to sue a major company
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#87HeaderHogPosted 12/24/2012 8:47:32 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Not to mention this lawsuit will hurt sales,people will be like.. faulty controllers? Pass

Does the controller actually work?
Yes. It does.
Does it rattle a bit? Yes. Why would that turn many people away?
At least the controller doesn't have a meltdown...
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#88squatch22Posted 12/24/2012 8:49:12 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Also, Microsoft replaced all those RROD Xboxs free of charge , no need to buy a new one

Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Why dont u pick a side instead of flipping constantly?
---
LR posted: And the PSP isn't a Sony console so why would I make that claim?
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#89Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/24/2012 8:49:45 AM
HeaderHog posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Not to mention this lawsuit will hurt sales,people will be like.. faulty controllers? Pass

Does the controller actually work?
Yes. It does.
Does it rattle a bit? Yes. Why would that turn many people away?
At least the controller doesn't have a meltdown...

It's consumers like you that allows this type of quality. The Controller feels cheap, it even makes damn awful sounds like a cheap controller but people like you allow this type of behavior from companies.

Makes me sick
---
#90x2link777Posted 12/24/2012 8:51:14 AM
squatch22 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Also, Microsoft replaced all those RROD Xboxs free of charge , no need to buy a new one

Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Why dont u pick a side instead of flipping constantly?

He cant. Hes clearly in a panic right now, as I dont think hes ever been this defeated before, he doesnt know what to do.
---
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!