nintedno sued over controller rattle

#91InvadersMustDiePosted 12/24/2012 7:53:17 AM
The thing is, it isn't an issue for most "normal" people. I can just imagine this guy getting his replacement gamepad and then shaking it around to again hear the moving parts (which are supposed to move) making that small sound and him thinking that something is broke or loose in there. I've heard the "rattle", but it isn't anything worth going OCD and suing about.
#92HeaderHogPosted 12/24/2012 7:54:18 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Freak Show posted...
Xeeh is just mad he sold his crappy pc for a 360 and it already got rrod. Now he's mad he can't afford a wiiu.

Lol at poor people who have to troll message boards because they have no friends.

LOL, you fell for that?

Sucka

http://i.imgur.com/jT7zX.png

Add my Dell D971T 27" to it and add up that cost.. Ummm probably worth more than your car, kid

You have a good laptop, and you're wasting your time on GameFaqs?

Please, do us all a favor, get off this site and play your "manly" games, because you are really annoying the crap out of us with false claims half the time, and your insults. Seriously, has anyone marked half his messages for trolling?
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#93Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/24/2012 7:56:04 AM(edited)
HeaderHog posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Freak Show posted...
Xeeh is just mad he sold his crappy pc for a 360 and it already got rrod. Now he's mad he can't afford a wiiu.

Lol at poor people who have to troll message boards because they have no friends.

LOL, you fell for that?

Sucka

http://i.imgur.com/jT7zX.png

Add my Dell D971T 27" to it and add up that cost.. Ummm probably worth more than your car, kid

You have a good laptop, and you're wasting your time on GameFaqs?

Please, do us all a favor, get off this site and play your "manly" games, because you are really annoying the crap out of us with false claims half the time, and your insults. Seriously, has anyone marked half his messages for trolling?

I have no laptop

Also, please list any of these false claims? I never made this topic

;)

---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#94abbeldydooPosted 12/24/2012 7:58:07 AM
The controller is dam fine and does not feel cheap.The buttons make a slight rattle when you shake it..../facepalm.

I have put in 2 prestiges in BO2,five star NSMBU and a ton more into various other games and i barely ever notice the button rattles,you know why?Because i dont shake my controller up and down like im trying to pleasure it sexually.

This whole button noise being blown up is absolutely idiotic.
---
Don't mod me bro!
NNID-Abbeldydoo
#95TakayaNorikoPosted 12/24/2012 8:04:08 AM
BurgerTime79 posted...
Has anyone asked Nintendo or opened up their controller to see what the rattle actually is?

Snakes. It was snakes.
---
You're planning a wolf murder!
#96Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/24/2012 8:11:22 AM
TakayaNoriko posted...
BurgerTime79 posted...
Has anyone asked Nintendo or opened up their controller to see what the rattle actually is?

Snakes. It was snakes.

Damn, snakes? Link source pls
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#97super_luigi16Posted 12/24/2012 8:15:50 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
It's consumers like you that allows this type of quality. The Controller feels cheap

Subjective

it even makes damn awful sounds

Subjective

like a cheap controller but people like you allow this type of behavior from companies.

Subjective

Makes me sick

Personal Problem.

Unless you, just like this plaintiff, can legitimately prove that there is a rattle in every controller and this rattle detracts from the gameplay or the overall functioning of the controller, you have no business making the above claims. The controller doesn't "feel cheap" to me. The controller doesn't create "damn awful sounds" for me. It doesn't "make me sick." Those are your own judgments and they're worth less than an iota of jack-s***.

Your blatant sophism is pathetic and repulsive.
---
Luigi > Mario
Current Project: Paper Mario: Sticker Star FAQ/Walkthrough (co-authored with RedIsPoetic)
#98Rasputin77Posted 12/24/2012 8:35:14 AM
GoombaX posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
GoombaX posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
GoombaX posted...

lol whatever you say.
no one takes you seriously anymore.
you failed to many times

Prove it wrong

why would i prove your failure wrong?

At least you used "Your" correctly

get mad bro

Nice exchange.

Question - You two never ask WHY Nintendo seems to get stuck with a "kiddy" image... do you? =(
---
Fun game: Find a Wii U thread on GameFAQs where the word "troll" isn't typed by post #10. Good luck.
"TL;DR" = My parents; failed me.
#99sonicfanaticjtbPosted 12/24/2012 8:57:19 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Not to mention this lawsuit will hurt sales,people will be like.. faulty controllers? Pass

That's assuming that the average consumer would even know that this lawsuit was made.

Which I would not have had I not been on here to see this topic.

That said, people are stupid, so you're right in that those that find out 'bout this lawsuit will probably pass on the system.
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?
#100DynheartPosted 12/24/2012 8:57:59 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
TakayaNoriko posted...
BurgerTime79 posted...

Snakes. It was snakes.

Damn, snakes? Link source pls

Didn't think someone could rival Kirby status. Congratulations!

Are you that desperate for attention, to actually carry on this meaning subject this this long?

It's a rattle. The controller still works. Only the people with OCD will have an issue with it. The 360 controller is far from perfect, and it sells well. Despite your proof (wiki...lol), the analog sticks are a Russian roulette game in itself. Will the right stick pull left and right? Or up and down? We wont count the left analog stick (I swaped out 4 controllers to get one that didn't pull...that was just for 1 controller). Then we'll talk about the horrible D-pad. We can stick with the ones that don't randomly break, but are horrible to play with. Or, go with the redesign...which doesn't play THAT much better, but is known to pop off at any given notice. And this thing is hailed as one of the best controllers ever made!

But let's nitpick a rattle shall we? My 360 controller rattles a little when it rumbles. Oh no! So did my PS2 controller! It's probably just the buttons wiggling around, just like these controllers I mentioned.

But you keep on keepin' on! Poor Nintendo sales...you sound so worried. *rolls eyes*
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2