REALLY let's do FACTS: nintendo, 3rd paries and wii u's bleak future

#51VGAddict90Posted 12/24/2012 3:11:28 PM
Sony is bleeding money. FACT.
#52grandabx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 3:11:30 PM
Enigma149 posted...
grandabx posted...
dude i have a massive library of nintendo games, but i'm not going into the closet and taking all that stuff out. i've shown enough.

Sorry. You made it sound like your entire library was listed. Perhaps you're not the insecure fanboy I imagined you to be...

keep your insecurity to yourself. the pii u after the holidays will fall like wet cement. no killer apps at all for a very long time too.

...actually, I'm going to stand with my initial prediction. You're an insecure fanboy.

I also like how you didn't decide to respond to any of my points. You know, the ones that debunked your original post?

i'm insecure? lol

i just like seeing nintendo's arrogance destroy them. they are gonna BURN. if i have my way. they forced me to buy multiple consoles for fighting games and rpgs and all 3rd party software. they must SUFFER.
#53blankempathyPosted 12/24/2012 3:11:47 PM
bleedingelite posted...
Jesus. It's christmas eve. Why are you here making garbage topics and arguing about video game corporations?

kiddies getting antsy from not being to open their presents.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#54VGAddict90Posted 12/24/2012 3:13:54 PM
grandabx posted...
Enigma149 posted...
grandabx posted...
dude i have a massive library of nintendo games, but i'm not going into the closet and taking all that stuff out. i've shown enough.

Sorry. You made it sound like your entire library was listed. Perhaps you're not the insecure fanboy I imagined you to be...

keep your insecurity to yourself. the pii u after the holidays will fall like wet cement. no killer apps at all for a very long time too.

...actually, I'm going to stand with my initial prediction. You're an insecure fanboy.

I also like how you didn't decide to respond to any of my points. You know, the ones that debunked your original post?

i'm insecure? lol

i just like seeing nintendo's arrogance destroy them. they are gonna BURN. if i have my way. they forced me to buy multiple consoles for fighting games and rpgs and all 3rd party software. they must SUFFER.

Nintendo dying? BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Have you SEEN Sony's financial state? They're BILLIONS of dollars in the red.
#55Enigma149Posted 12/24/2012 3:15:37 PM
grandabx posted...
Enigma149 posted...
grandabx posted...

i'm insecure? lol

So, Nintendo held you at gunpoint, demanding that you buy multiple consoles to play fighting games and rpgs, or else they'd pull the trigger and then kill your family?

Because if not, wanting them to "burn" and "suffer" seems a little...much.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#56squatch22Posted 12/24/2012 3:16:24 PM
Nintendo : $0 debt

Sony: $15 BILLION+ debt
---
LR posted: And the PSP isn't a Sony console so why would I make that claim?
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#57grandabx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 3:21:01 PM
bleedingelite posted...
Jesus. It's christmas eve. Why are you here making garbage topics and arguing about video game corporations?

because arrogant nintendo must suffer by all means. blind fans included. enjoy your zompii u, mario #2007 and mini game land for the next 7 months(possibly more). lol
#58VGAddict90Posted 12/24/2012 3:23:20 PM
grandabx posted...
bleedingelite posted...

because arrogant nintendo must suffer by all means. blind fans included. enjoy your zompii u, mario #2007 and mini game land for the next 7 months(possibly more). lol

You wanna talk about NINTENDO being arrogant? What about Sony assuming that people will want to pay $600 for their console? Any company that makes such a stupid mistake DESERVES to be billions in debt.
#59grandabx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 3:25:49 PM
blankempathy posted...
bleedingelite posted...

kiddies getting antsy from not being to open their presents.

you obviously didn't see the pics. i can create my own holiday(christmas is a pagan holiday for tammuz/nimrod. not christ. i don't celebrate pagan holidays). i can buy a game whenever i feel like it.
#60grandabx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 3:30:01 PM
Enigma149 posted...
grandabx posted...
Enigma149 posted...
grandabx posted...

i'm insecure? lol

So, Nintendo held you at gunpoint, demanding that you buy multiple consoles to play fighting games and rpgs, or else they'd pull the trigger and then kill your family?

Because if not, wanting them to "burn" and "suffer" seems a little...much.

they alreay are, but it's just the start.

1. sofware sales drop dramatically after the holidays

2. ps4/720 facts give heart attacks to nintendo

3. ps360pc keep pii u from doing anything(like watchmen)