so the wii U sold 1.8 million..

#31excitebike64Posted 12/24/2012 2:00:58 PM
Good numbers. The rest of you must be on crack to think that is bad for one month.
#32BigAl519Posted 12/24/2012 2:02:53 PM(edited)
LMAO I swear some of these trolls are as stupid as they come. You do know that CoD Black Ops 2 only has a 12% attach rate on the PS3 right?

Halo 4 (although not 3rd party) only has a 9% attach rate on the 360
Assassins Creed 3 only has a 5% attach rate on PS3

Honestly, I don't know whether to shake my head at the morons using these numbers to troll or the ones being trolled by it lol.
---
A real gamer will buy any system and enjoy it, a tool will sit on a forum trying to bash one or the other!
#33GEKGanonPosted 12/24/2012 2:08:55 PM
Third party support for the Wii U still looks bad. I'm as big a Nintendo fan as the next guy, but I'm really pretty sick of Super Fanboy Defense Force Number One! writing-off the lacking third-party support as "not a big deal".

There are A LOT of big name third party titles coming out in the next few months, games like Bioshock Infinite. Despite what you think, Wii U lacking these sorts of titles is a really REALLY big deal. If Wii U isn't getting the multiplatform titles that PS3 and 360 are getting, can Nintendo say they are getting all the best games? No, they can't, and that puts them in a really bad position. If Wii U isn't getting multiplatform support NOW, do you honestly think they are going to get the titles being made for the PS4 and 720? Hell no.

Nintendo can't keep hoping to thrive by making a console for just first party gamers. They need a console for everyone. The thing is, they have a decent enough console, they just NEVER have the support. Wii didn't. GameCube didn't. N64... eeeeehhhhh... I don't really remember that one. But third party support has been running from Nintendo for at least a decade, like children running from a burning orphanage. They need to turn this around, and fast.
---
Steam Name: gekganon
#34BigAl519Posted 12/24/2012 2:12:02 PM
GEKGanon posted...
Third party support for the Wii U still looks bad. I'm as big a Nintendo fan as the next guy, but I'm really pretty sick of Super Fanboy Defense Force Number One! writing-off the lacking third-party support as "not a big deal".

There are A LOT of big name third party titles coming out in the next few months, games like Bioshock Infinite. Despite what you think, Wii U lacking these sorts of titles is a really REALLY big deal. If Wii U isn't getting the multiplatform titles that PS3 and 360 are getting, can Nintendo say they are getting all the best games? No, they can't, and that puts them in a really bad position. If Wii U isn't getting multiplatform support NOW, do you honestly think they are going to get the titles being made for the PS4 and 720? Hell no.

Nintendo can't keep hoping to thrive by making a console for just first party gamers. They need a console for everyone. The thing is, they have a decent enough console, they just NEVER have the support. Wii didn't. GameCube didn't. N64... eeeeehhhhh... I don't really remember that one. But third party support has been running from Nintendo for at least a decade, like children running from a burning orphanage. They need to turn this around, and fast.

You don't like not having last gen 3rd party games on your next gen system, go buy a last gen system. Problem solved. I will never understand where you people get this weird idea that next gen systems should have the last gen AAA 3rd party games. It didn't work that way with any of the previous gens what makes you think it should work that way now lol.
---
A real gamer will buy any system and enjoy it, a tool will sit on a forum trying to bash one or the other!
#35Sailor GoonPosted 12/24/2012 2:22:43 PM
1shadetail1 posted...
OtakuGamera posted...
Only one I could find. VGChartz. Don't agree? Prove them wrong.

how about you prove them right? VGChartz has been proven wrong multiple times

Doesn't work that way. You demanded numbers and were given them. It's up to you to show a good reason not to accept the evidence you were given. And pulling a "they're not trustworthy" declaration out of thin air isn't a good reason.

ah I see....yet another case of When it suits Nintendo, VGChartz is reliable, and when it doesnt, they arent. Right?
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#36BigAl519Posted 12/24/2012 2:24:43 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
1shadetail1 posted...
OtakuGamera posted...

Doesn't work that way. You demanded numbers and were given them. It's up to you to show a good reason not to accept the evidence you were given. And pulling a "they're not trustworthy" declaration out of thin air isn't a good reason.

ah I see....yet another case of When it suits Nintendo, VGChartz is reliable, and when it doesnt, they arent. Right?

Hey Goon, don't you think you should be avoiding anything with numbers. I mean, many of us have seen just how good you are with them (LOL) when you are so valiantly defending the Vita.
---
#37Spade59Posted 12/24/2012 2:24:54 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
1shadetail1 posted...
OtakuGamera posted...

When it discredits Nintendo VGChartz is reliable. When it doesn't, nobody cares.
#38GEKGanonPosted 12/24/2012 2:27:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#39Sailor GoonPosted 12/24/2012 2:28:04 PM
BigAl519 posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
1shadetail1 posted...
OtakuGamera posted...

Hey Goon, don't you think you should be avoiding anything with numbers. I mean, many of us have seen just how good you are with them (LOL) when you are so valiantly defending the Vita.

Go ask Aceandjunpei. He's the one that couldnt even read my original thread that led to the whole "durr dur Goon cant count". Although you probably cant, because he's probably either turned tail and ran since the WiiU launched or he was banned.
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#40gamebuyer22Posted 12/24/2012 2:32:23 PM(edited)
BigAl519 posted...
GEKGanon posted...

You don't like not having last gen 3rd party games on your next gen system, go buy a last gen system. Problem solved. I will never understand where you people get this weird idea that next gen systems should have the last gen AAA 3rd party games. It didn't work that way with any of the previous gens what makes you think it should work that way now lol.

Well considering Wii U is on par with Ps3 and 360. Why wouldnt you expect to get some of those 3rd party games? Last time a checked Wii U launched with a bunch of 3rd party ports. Wii U is not "Next gen" in any way. Costs more and offers less than a 6 and 7 year old console. Thats a fact.