so the wii U sold 1.8 million..

#41BigAl519Posted 12/24/2012 1:30:14 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
BigAl519 posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
1shadetail1 posted...
OtakuGamera posted...
Only one I could find. VGChartz. Don't agree? Prove them wrong.

how about you prove them right? VGChartz has been proven wrong multiple times

Doesn't work that way. You demanded numbers and were given them. It's up to you to show a good reason not to accept the evidence you were given. And pulling a "they're not trustworthy" declaration out of thin air isn't a good reason.

ah I see....yet another case of When it suits Nintendo, VGChartz is reliable, and when it doesnt, they arent. Right?

Hey Goon, don't you think you should be avoiding anything with numbers. I mean, many of us have seen just how good you are with them (LOL) when you are so valiantly defending the Vita.

Go ask Aceandjunpei. He's the one that couldnt even read my original thread that led to the whole "durr dur Goon cant count". Although you probably cant, because he's probably either turned tail and ran since the WiiU launched or he was banned.

None of that really matters. I think the biggest irony is how you constantly go on in threads on the Vita boards about people putting down systems being losers and trolls. Then come here to put down a system lol.
---
A real gamer will buy any system and enjoy it, a tool will sit on a forum trying to bash one or the other!
#42STE573Posted 12/24/2012 6:21:02 PM
Buretsu posted...
mhunterchump posted...
Buretsu posted...
STE573 posted...
A 7.77% attach rate for third party at launch, which is shocking.

For a third party game.

Actually, this thread clearly says "third party games only sold 50k," which is false to begin with but never was it mentioned until you decided to bold type a fictional quote.

Sorry, but you lose this one, you're grasping for straws to save face but you're still wrong.

I didn't "bold type a fictional quote". I was using bold type to point out the correction I made in someone else's quote. He said "A 7.77% attach rate for third party" which I corrected to "A 7.77% attach rate for a third party game". Who's grasping at straws now, hmm?

You are right about my poorly worded post (no your not), but thats just how it is actually done in my job and I didn't mean to mislead. But you came across fairly arrogant especially since I was pointing out the actual truth in a way that (as a professional that gets paid to do it) would find perfectly accurate.

You don't work out attach rate from cumulative figure, why would you? It's like saying 1500% of people who bought a Wii, bought a game published by Nintendo... Know your stuff before being an ignorant poster.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, psn ID- X-STE-90-X Currently playing- Far Cry 2 (360), Kingdoms of Amalur (360), Pokemon Red (GBA), Pokemon Blue (GBA)
#43apocalyptic_4Posted 12/24/2012 6:24:37 PM
Call of duty black ops 2 has at most 1,700 on daily...

That's absolutely terrible, the most unpopular game modes on Xbox have more players than all of the wiiU community.

Even the wii cods have 5x the amount of people. Right now I'm just giving the system time because its new but RIGHT NOW the 3rd party support is not there on the wiiU owners side.
---
PSN: Adrian396
XBL: Prime Legacy Nintendo ID: Apocalypse
#44P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 12/24/2012 6:38:05 PM
This topic is filled with idiocracy right now. Anyway the console has a rough 1:1 attachment rate so it's in no way bad.
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, ZombiU
#45GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 12/24/2012 8:01:13 PM(edited)
BigAl519 posted...
LMAO I swear some of these trolls are as stupid as they come. You do know that CoD Black Ops 2 only has a 12% attach rate on the PS3 right?

Halo 4 (although not 3rd party) only has a 9% attach rate on the 360
Assassins Creed 3 only has a 5% attach rate on PS3

Honestly, I don't know whether to shake my head at the morons using these numbers to troll or the ones being trolled by it lol.

You kids seem to be unable to understand something

5-9% attach rate for those is GOOD, because those consoles have like what, an 80 MILLION INSTALL BASE? 5% of 80 mil is 4 million, thats great sales for a publisher!

Wii U only has an install base of a meager 1.8 million. So yes, 10% attach rate for 1.8 million is ****ing pitiful. Thats hardly any games sold and developers need to break several million sold usually to even break even or even justify bringing more games to the console at all.

Pay careful attention to this launch and the 3rd party software sales, fanfriends. Because these weak numbers just ensured that damn near all 3rd party devs wont touch this thing with a ten foot pole. Its the Wii all over again, nobodys buying remotely enough of the 3rd party titles, and 3rd party devs and publishers just do not waste time and money supporting a platform where 3rd party games do not sell well at all.

Enjoy your paperweight, enjoy the slow trickle of Nintendo made titles. Its the wii all over again. Very sad.
---
Guardian Gamer X
"CE's verbal cruelty is only matched by an eight-armed robot beating multiple baby seals."-PursuitandTie
#46Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/24/2012 8:00:44 PM
It's hard to count the software sales because remember, Toys R US and Target gave away games

Buy 2 get 1 Free

Those free ones still count as a sale even if the cost is nothing
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#47motorazrv3xxxPosted 12/24/2012 8:10:40 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
This topic is filled with idiocracy right now. Anyway the console has a rough 1:1 attachment rate so it's in no way bad.

rofl. Try idiocy.
---
"When I'm about to do something, I ask myself: Would an idiot do that?
And if they would, I do not do that thing." -Dwight K. Schrute
#48sonic777Posted 12/24/2012 8:13:04 PM
motorazrv3xxx posted...

rofl. Try idiocy.

Also.... 1:1 attachment rate = good now, apparently. Even though all Wii U Deluxe's come with a game, so it's not like that's exactly difficult.
#49Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/24/2012 8:15:09 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#50P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 12/24/2012 8:15:34 PM
motorazrv3xxx posted...

rofl. Try idiocy.

It's a movie reference.
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, ZombiU