so the wii U sold 1.8 million..

#61excitebike64Posted 12/24/2012 10:16:03 PM
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...
excitebike64 posted...

Um... multiplats say hi. The WiiU is getting them. The cost is covered by the other big two.

If that were true they would of released at launch on Wii U for the same lower price they are on PC and ps3/360, to make them sell better on Wii U

Stop pulling made up facts out of your ass son

No they wouldn't. Many games will get small extras only for WiiU. One, to show off the WiiU. Two, because I'm sure any exclusive feature means a bonus from Nintendo right now.

Games also have greater resale value on Nintendo consoles. I suspect because the general public supports Nintendo more than most like to admit. Go try to buy a used Wii mote. Might as well by new, IMO. Nintendo products can cost more because people pay more for Nintendo products.
#62BuretsuPosted 12/24/2012 10:17:47 PM
You're the biggest fanboy on this board right now

Congratulations. It only took one sentence for any semblance of credibility you had to fly right out the window, you ignorant, hate-filled little troll.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#63TiamatKillerPosted 12/24/2012 10:19:45 PM
Buretsu posted...

Congratulations. It only took one sentence for any semblance of credibility you had to fly right out the window, you ignorant, hate-filled little troll.

Except you've proven yourself to be one...in multiple threads...with multiple posts.
---
GTX 560 Ti (2GB)/ z77-pro motherboard/ i5-3570k/ 8 GB RAM
#64BuretsuPosted 12/24/2012 10:21:20 PM
TiamatKiller posted...
Buretsu posted...

Except you've proven yourself to be one...in multiple threads...with multiple posts.

I'm not a troll, so I must be a fanboy. Lol, troll logic.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#65TiamatKillerPosted 12/24/2012 10:23:12 PM
Buretsu posted...
TiamatKiller posted...
Buretsu posted...

I never said you were a troll...you're being quite defensive as well. I'm not gonna argue with you, I'll just put you on my ignore list like I do all the other fanboys/trolls.
---
GTX 560 Ti (2GB)/ z77-pro motherboard/ i5-3570k/ 8 GB RAM
#66BuretsuPosted 12/24/2012 10:25:01 PM
TiamatKiller posted...
Buretsu posted...
TiamatKiller posted...
Buretsu posted...

I never said you were a troll...you're being quite defensive as well. I'm not gonna argue with you, I'll just put you on my ignore list like I do all the other fanboys/trolls.

Go ahead. Ignore one of the only actually reasonable people on this board. You can join icecreamdunwich in the list of trolls who have put me on ignore.
---
#67cabcalloway1983Posted 12/24/2012 10:41:38 PM
Gamefaqs should have a nuclear bomb dropped right in between this board and the Vita board.

All i ever see are hatefull idiot trolls trying to get to people that are enjoying something just for the sake of doing it because they have pathetic lives.
---
NNID-CptDookie
#68Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/24/2012 10:43:53 PM
cabcalloway1983 posted...
Gamefaqs should have a nuclear bomb dropped right in between this board and the Vita board.

All i ever see are hatefull idiot trolls trying to get to people that are enjoying something just for the sake of doing it because they have pathetic lives.

Lifes
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#69geneticsftwPosted 12/24/2012 10:44:47 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
cabcalloway1983 posted...

Lifes

You can be thinking if you are posting in this thread.
#70Stefan1277Posted 12/24/2012 10:55:50 PM
Well, simple... this isn't Microsoft, they don't depend on third party for sells, they have their own IPs to do the talking.

What does this mean? no Grand Theft Auto? no Bioshock? no whatever shooter else game? one would need to be pretty dumb to have just one console.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434